Type keyword(s) to search

Jibri and Miona

• Start Topic

On 10/18/2022 at 3:28 PM, Frozendiva said:

She makes $87,000 per month selling those fake ponytails? BS.

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-jibri-miona-bell-new-puppy/

So doubtful, and the way the article reads.... Jibri decides if she can buy a car, a puppy etc???  If I were making that kind of money no useless unemployed twit is going to tell me how to spend my money.  I read he was choked they didn't get another spot on 90 Day like some of the other castmates did 😢

Edited by endure
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

She would be better off with a less expensive to buy and insure and fill with gas mini SUV.

A male former coworker once made a comment about a mascara I bought from one of the  shops - at that point a higher end store. He informed me that I went to that store. I was puzzled that he cared about what I bought. I asked him why he felt this way - I was not his wife or girlfriend or anything and that the $30 wasn’t coming out of his wallet. Only 2:places in the city sold that product and I did not have a half day to go all the way across town. I said next time I will write down what I want, give the list to him, and he or his wife could pick it up for me. And why he felt he had any business how I spent my own money, plus telling him I thought he was one of the better ones here but I guess not. My niceness  to him was done.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 10/18/2022 at 9:46 PM, endure said:

I read he was choked they didn't get another spot on 90 Day like some off the other castmates did

He only has himself to blame. He was insufferable on the tell all and came off as either off some legit mental health meds, or high on coke. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

Her "mystery man" looks like a smothered steak or something.  Does the plate have a face? Oh wait... I just saw the guy.  Is that his REAL hair??? 😅

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
On 1/2/2024 at 10:06 PM, goofygirl said:

Her "mystery man" looks like a smothered steak or something.  Does the plate have a face? Oh wait... I just saw the guy.  Is that his REAL hair??? 😅

I don't think so, at least I hope not. Why is he dressed like that, did he loose a bet?

• Love 1