Type keyword(s) to search

Bilal and Shaeeda

• Start Topic

Bilal, 42 (Kansas City, Mo.) and Shaeeda, 37 (Trinidad and Tobago). The sparks flew instantly when Bilal and Shaeeda finally met in person after connecting online months before: In fact, Bilal proposed after the two spent just one week together! Their lives couldn't be more different, as Bilal is a divorced father of two while Shaeeda still lives at home with her parents. Shaeeda is ready to start a family of her own with Bilal, but he isn't sure he wants any more children. On top of that, Bilal wants Shaeeda to sign a prenup, causing a further rift between the two. Will the pressures of moving to the United States, taking care of a family, and fostering a healthy relationship prevent them from walking down the aisle?

• Love 2

This guy is a piece of shit with his game of not showing her his real car and home. Hey Bilal, fuck right off.

ETA: when he said he was 'bougie' like it was something to brag about, and then proceeded to explain that while most folks drink water, HE has to have sparkling water. What a fucking douche nozzle.

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Hmm, I didn't watch closely ( I may have dozed off some) but I must have watched a different show? He seemed pretty reasonable to me. She was getting angry that her luggage would be in the back of the van? I know it wasn't luxury and again, maybe I didn't see closely but it just looked like a work van- not like a junk heap.

I will stand corrected if I missed that.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Hmm, I didn't watch closely ( I may have dozed off some) but I must have watched a different show? He seemed pretty reasonable to me. She was getting angry that her luggage would be in the back of the van? I know it wasn't luxury and again, maybe I didn't see closely but it just looked like a work van- not like a junk heap.

I will stand corrected if I missed that.

If I were Shaadee I would have asked him where his children sat if this was in fact his car. 

He intentionally walked past the back of the van to be closer to that Chevy parked next to him, I would have thought she would comment about it only being a Chevy and ask where is his Mercedes.

Did anyone else want to scream "Put it in properly," when Shaadee was complaining about her bags in with all the junk? I know I did!

Maybe this guy lead off the initial conversations about how he lives a good life and has a nice car and house but did not show them on camera and then when things got serious he thought it was those material things that were appealing to her then backed off those high life claims to make sure it was him as a person she liked and not the stuff.  Okay, I can buy that to a point but at this point he is not the sort of person I would like if he feels that "testing" someone he says he loves is okay, see that right there is a big red flag and a bad personality trait so in a sense, he shot himself in his own foot, this is a lose lose situation.

Show of hands of anyone that would leave their country to marry someone and have no idea of the living situation.  I see who has the power in this relationship and it is not good.  She should never get pregnant by this man, she would never be free of him.

• Love 7

Am I wrong for thinking something is fishy for the way Shadee and Bivalve met? He said they met on Facebook when she sent him a message, they had mutual friends, doesn't he seem like the kind of guy that would post a lot of photos of him leaning on his Mercedes, showing off his luxury home, etc...and if they had mutual friends wouldn't they be able to tell her how he lives and what kind of car he drives?

Also, most real estate agents I know make good use of social media so hearing his ex wife say how surprised she was to find out he was on SM because he does not really post stuff seemed kind of fake.

Show of hands of how many people think he went to a newly built neighborhood and showed his ex the model home, like it was supposed to be his listing and same with his all grey home where he was getting dressed.  I think some money was exchanged for him to film in those homes.

• Love 9

I live in Kansas City and looked up some info on him.  He was a firefighter in KC for nine years but quit due to an injury.

he does live in that home.  I did some digging.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5472-NE-Northgate-Xing_Lees-Summit_MO_64064_M79177-26880

He lives in Lees Summit, Missouri and his ex lives across the state line in Overland Park, KS. Roughly about 25 minutes from each other.  

His  realtor website

https://malferkc.com/meet-bilal-hazziez/

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

with his all grey home where he was getting dressed. 

I remember when they showed Bilal and his sister in the bedroom filled with gifts for Shy (when he finally shows her his actual house) on the wall above the bed there was some kind of silver wall hanging that said "Shaeeda and Bilal" and "est. 12.26.2019". I tried to post a screen shot of it but the file was too large. 

I'm going to try and shrink the photo and post it again without the rose petals and Blessings pillow. 

6246B2D6-018F-432F-BA05-86DEB19BE923.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 6
2 hours ago, kugrrl said:

I live in Kansas City and looked up some info on him.  He was a firefighter in KC for nine years but quit due to an injury.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5472-NE-Northgate-Xing_Lees-Summit_MO_64064_M79177-26880

He lives in Lees Summit, Missouri and his ex lives across the state line in Overland Park, KS. Roughly about 25 minutes from each other.  

His  realtor website

https://malferkc.com/meet-bilal-hazziez/

Hah, the white van is in his driveway!

I guess I was wrong about him but honestly he portrays himself as just a bit shady with the testing Shadee about being a gold digger. If he thought she was a gold digger then why did they get married in the eyes of their religion, I know why, so they could skiddelypoop.   

It has been a while but I have been to Overland Park and I loved all the older homes with lot's of character and the walking paths, Bilal's neighborhood did not exist when I was there last.  I did love shopping at Hall's department store and going to the opening game for the Royals, Shadee will not hate living in Kansas City.

• Love 4

Thanks, @Baltimore Betty, for doing the internet sleuthing which apparently Shaeeda never bothered to do. IMO, that house lacks any kind of curb appeal and is as bland and cookie cutter generic outside as what we saw inside but I can see why he would consider it a sign of having overcome his "hood" roots. Spends time with his two kids and "beloved fiancée," hmmm? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 4/25/2022 at 3:10 PM, glitterpussy said:

I'm from Missouri with family in the KC area. Lees Summit is just an extremely bland, middle class, extremely white suburb of KC. It's not some wealthy upper class area. He is so full of shit.

This is a dude who self proclaimed he was 'bougie' and proceeded to give as an example, 'While most people drink water, *I* drink sparkling water.' He wouldn't know wealthy upper class if it slapped him in his smugness face. He's such a twat.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am hooked on the black cherry flavored seltzer, I too drink two a day, ain't I something!

The Bubly one or the S. Pellegrino? I think I drink about three or four daily lol. I wasn’t aware of their bourgeois status. I drink them because they’re zero calories and they taste much better than diet soda. Bilal probably only eats Grey Poupon and Polaner All-Fruit and feeds cats Fancy Feast in a cocktail glass because he thinks it makes him look like a rich guy. 

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 11
4 hours ago, charmed1 said:

The Bubly one or the S. Pellegrino? I think I drink about three or four daily lol. I wasn’t aware of their bourgeois status. I drink them because they’re zero calories and they taste much better than diet soda. Bilal probably only eats Grey Poupon and Polaner All-Fruit and feeds cats Fancy Feast in a cocktail glass because he thinks it makes him look like a rich guy. 

I like Bubly, Waterloo or Poland springs 'cause I am fancy and only the best for me...also I like a faucet on my kitchen sink instead of a fake plant in the holes where the faucet should be, I am looking at you Bivalve.

My cat eats Fancy Feast because he is a fancy cat but on a paper plate just to keep things real.

• LOL 10

I like the Bubly cherry and pineapple flavors the best. Loblaws has their PC brand and make a good root beer. Other stores also have their own brands. I don’t mind the San Pellegrino Essenza but at $9-10 a pack it is pretty pricey. Bilal has no idea that sparkling water sells a lot and he isn’t special?

• LOL 4

Didn't someone post that his precious Mercedes is an entry level sedan that is commonly leased for business? Hey, Bilal, sorry to break it to you but Mercedes no longer has the prestige it did years ago. They're EVERYWHERE! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I like the Bubly cherry and pineapple flavors the best. Loblaws has their PC brand and make a good root beer. Other stores also have their own brands. I don’t mind the San Pellegrino Essenza but at $9-10 a pack it is pretty pricey. Bilal has no idea that sparkling water sells a lot and he isn’t special?

I love the PC water, they have a cherry cola flavour that I love…and I get points! How bougie

• LOL 5
On 4/27/2022 at 12:58 AM, gingerella said:

This is a dude who self proclaimed he was 'bougie' and proceeded to give as an example, 'While most people drink water, *I* drink sparkling water.'

Well, *I* drink the tears of Peruvian hummingbirds (females only) 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 19
On 4/24/2022 at 8:44 AM, kugrrl said:

Thanks for the URL.  I checked out the photo.  Two driveways, and one with a lot of oil? stains.  The outside doesn't look like the inside--with all that OCD nit-picking.  He's just a wannabe who does everything for show--including picking a mate.

• Love 7
On 5/4/2022 at 12:37 PM, Frozendiva said:

Apparently, he claims she pranked him first. Soapdirt article.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-bilal-hazziez-reveals-prank-on-shaeeda-sween-was-payback/

I don't buy it for several reasons. 1. He would have revealed this reason during the talking heads as to the reason for the "prank". 2. He wouldn't have graded her. 3. He wouldn't have given her the speech on being grateful and wear the shirt.

As I had previously mentioned somewhere, he's now backtracking because he's getting backlash.

• Love 11
(edited)

I can believe that Shaeeda pretended to rent an apartment for him in a sketchy neighborhood, but the "returning one prank with another" story looks more REVENGE to me since I don't think Bilal has an ounce of humor in his body! 

In addition, he must have been plotting his revenge for a long time since he NEVER has told her anything about his house, car, etc. and always videoed in front of a blank wall. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

I can believe that Shaeeda pretended to rent an apartment for him in a sketchy neighborhood, but the "returning one prank with another" story looks more REVENGE to me since I don't think Bilal has an ounce of humor in his body! 

In addition, he must have been plotting his revenge for a long time since he NEVER has told her anything about his house, car, etc. and always videoed in front of a blank wall. 

Another reason why I think his reasons don't hold water and he's back peddling due to the backlash.

• Love 6

I saw an article on them on Yahoo.com today...some publicity person is really trying to sell the "prank" story and clean up his image.  Blah blah blah...the viewers saw what they saw and it is really hard to unsee.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Since he was (supposedly) a firefighter for nine years, SURELY there are firefighters who could let us know of his true character...and sense of humor.

Someone here needs to start digging....

• Love 4

I've got y'all covered here. Number 10 below is my submission, in honor of Bilal. Now let's all vote our asses off for him to win most punchable asshole on reality TV!

On 5/21/2022 at 6:21 AM, kariyaki said:

New Voting Categories:

1. Creeptastic: The Character That Sets Our Creep-O-Meter Off The Charts (Scripted)
  2. We're All In This Together: Best Ensemble Cast
  3. Such A Cute Kid: Favorite Child Character
  4. Kiss Already!: Characters That Should Hook Up
  5. Smooth Criminal: Best Scripted Performance Portraying A Real Life Bad Guy/Girl
  6. Wait A Minute, That Show Is Still On?:  Show You Forgot Was Still On
  7. The Book Was Definitely Better, No Maybe About It:  Worst Adaptation Of Existing Source Material
  8. Pick Up The Back Nine, Please: Show You think Would Have Benefited The Most From Having The Traditional 22 Episode Season Of The Past
  9. These Are The Days (maybe This Is America?): Show Plotline That Best Addressed A Current Social Issue
  10. Lights Out!: Most Assholish Reality TV Person You Would Like To Punch In The Face
  11. More Padding Than A Mattress: Show That Would've Been Better With A Shorter Season
  12. 'Cause We Gotta Get Paid: Most Blatant Or Shameless Product Placement
  13. Don't Keep Your Hat On: Character With The Best Hair
  14. Pay No Attention To The Existing Skid Marks: Worst Example Of Obvious Visual Evidence That The Stunt Driver(s) Needed Several Takes
  15. Keep This Ship In Dry Dock: Teased Pairings That Should Never Happen
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 5/9/2022 at 1:41 PM, Insuburbanexile said:

Bilal gaslights Shaeeda at every turn. Totally insults her in front of his family. And it seems he's decided they're not gonna have kids - something she's dreamed of. He is a major douchebag. Epic asshole.

I keep wondering what her life was like in Trinidad, to make life with Bilal seem better?    

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Just read this quote from Shaee defending Bilal:

For as long as I’ve known Bilal, he has been a very sweet, caring, sensitive, kindhearted soul who gives me whatever I want, and I’ll do the same for him. No, he is not a NARCISSIST. No, he is not controlling because he is Muslim. But because perception is reality, we’ve been conditioned to perceive a Black man as scared, illiterate, deadbeat, dependent, and struggling. If that’s not what we see, then yes he has to be a NARCISSIST, so let’s destroy him and humble him and remind him of what he has to be. Stop trying to DEFAME him with perceptions –sit back and enjoy the show!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

For as long as I’ve known Bilal, he has been a very sweet, caring, sensitive, kindhearted soul who gives me whatever I want, and I’ll do the same for him. No, he is not a NARCISSIST. No, he is not controlling because he is Muslim. But because perception is reality, we’ve been conditioned to perceive a Black man as scared, illiterate, deadbeat, dependent, and struggling. If that’s not what we see, then yes he has to be a NARCISSIST, so let’s destroy him and humble him and remind him of what he has to be. Stop trying to DEFAME him with perceptions –sit back and enjoy the show!

Well, then Belial got the worst editing job in 90DF history.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I read somewhere (here?) that she applied to be on the show not him so maybe he's just being a dick about it  or maybe he's always a dick, who knows.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Girl, NO. Nobody every inferred that Bile is scared, illiterate, deadbeat, dependent, or struggling. WTF planet is she living on? He IS controlling and a narcissist AND he is a misogynist to boot. But hey, if that's what she wants to settle for, then I'm not going to worry about her or bother with their segments. What assholes, they deserve one another.

• Love 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I believe she said IF THAT'S NOT WHAT WE SEE, meaning he is not portrayed as the Black man above*, then instead people say he has to be a narcissist and needs to be humbled. 

Either way, she's delusional. When I look at Bile, I don't see a black man, I see an emotionally abusive man who is manipulating a women from a developing country, trying to break her down and groom her to be submissive because he cannot handle a strong minded, independent woman, its too challengingto his fragile ego. He is a pathetic, insecure man baby who finds validation in the tangible goods he can purchasea and in the women he can find who will allow him to beat them down until they are afraid to do anything he might not like. Like others here have said already, I hope he loses his business, his precious cookie cutter home, his car, and I hope he has to live in his childhood home forever because that? Is a 'joke' I can appreciate. I hope he chokes on the shaudenfreude. 

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 10

We are being duped by both of them and TLC.  We have fallen into the trap that was set for us.  We worry about her and condemn him.  What a clever storyline they have set up to get fame and money.  When I heard she is the one who approached TLC,  I knew she was in on the setup and will play the part of the abused/controlled woman.  This has all been planned and staged and we bought into it.  They are married now what does that tell you?  She is just fine and enjoying the ride.

Now she is schooling us on black men.  Let's be smarter than this. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 6

For Bilahzebub to get a bad edit, TLC would first have to have something to work with (see Mark and Nikki). So either they are a) manipulating the storyline without TLC (maybe jonesing for another season) or b) are in cahoots with TLC on the storyline. 

I just can never understand how they are ok on "playing the villain" on a reality show which can have an effect on your real life profession.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

I just can never understand how they are ok on "playing the villain" on a reality show which can have an effect on your real life profession.

Especially if you're a supposedly-successful, middle-aged realtor.  Did Bilal expect potential clients to see him on this show and rush to engage him to buy new homes with requisite man caves?

And, as others have stressed, he enlisted his children, who become collateral damage.  Their storyline focuses on their wariness about his fiancee, as well as how much of jerk Bilal is.

For me, those two aspects just reinforce how much of a poseur he is.  And, Shaeda's statement is, "We're just pranking you!"

• Love 6