Type keyword(s) to search

Bilal and Shaeeda

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/26/2022 at 12:42 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

we’ve been conditioned to perceive a Black man as scared, illiterate, deadbeat, dependent, and struggling. If that’s not what we see, then yes he has to be a NARCISSIST, so let’s destroy him and humble him and remind him of what he has to be.

Sorry, but Bile 100% wrote this, NOT her.....OK, so I don't know how it is in Trinidad, but from what friends from other countries have told me, this idea that if you are Black you are assumed to be that whole list of things above is totally an American as in United States idea....which is why most Black immigrants are so shocked by their treatment here or the fact that they even have to consider how their race will impact their day to day lives. 

People haven't been outraged by his behavior because of his race----we are outraged because of his behavior, period! Just like I was with Ed and a slew of other asshats that have been on this show and treated their foreign partners like garbage. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Sorry, but Bile 100% wrote this, NOT her.....OK, so I don't know how it is in Trinidad, but from what friends from other countries have told me, this idea that if you are Black you are assumed to be that whole list of things above is totally an American as in United States idea....which is why most Black immigrants are so shocked by their treatment here or the fact that they even have to consider how their race will impact their day to day lives. 

People haven't been outraged by his behavior because of his race----we are outraged because of his behavior, period! Just like I was with Ed and a slew of other asshats that have been on this show and treated their foreign partners like garbage. 

I don’t see how the scared stereotype can be reconciled with the predator stereotype.  I have heard the latter way more times.

• Applause 1
6 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Yes, at first when I read this, I could understand the point being made about why there is so much questioning Bilal's wealth- is it racially motivated?  But, then I thought back to the way viewers have questioned the wealth of many other participants, many who have turned out to be posers- Michael, of Michael and Juliana comes to mind.  I think the viewers start to look at things with a sharp lens when someone comes across as bragging about their materialistic success and being showy.  Patrick of this season seems to be well off financially, but he isn't talking about it all the time.  I think Bilal rubbed people the wrong way right off the bat and then questions were raised.  

And, of course, the way he treats Shaee seems horrible to many of us, but it is either scripted or she's happy with it, apparently.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

A lot of you called this one. Apparently the house we see is not Bilal’s. This show is so damn fake!

No wonder he freaks out over every little speck of dirt/water.

https://twitter.com/lovemyhusband8/status/1535064392404193280?s=10&t=0WZN3C8HxugXhdd4Qxvr9g

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!!

That house looked like a model home, no personal touches anywhere, his constant fear of a water spot somewhere...I knew it!

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!!

That house looked like a model home, no personal touches anywhere, his constant fear of a water spot somewhere...I knew it!

Did he even claim it was his house?  I thought he said something dodgy to her like this is where you will be staying.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Did he even claim it was his house?  I thought he said something dodgy to her like this is where you will be staying.

Yes but he has been touting his wealth thus implying this was his house...also remember his lame ass "prank," of making her think the other house was where she would be living.  He has painted himself as the ultra successful real estate agent, never wanting to show his house or car because he did not want her to like him for his belongings because he did not her to be a gold digger.

He did have a metal wall thing in his bedroom that said Bilal and Shaeeda, established 2021 or some such date which made it seem like it was his house.

This guy is a low level gas lighter and high level liar.  If Sheaaday is in on it mores the pity.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

The more I see of Shaeeda, the less I like her. She was really taking a page from Bilal's playbook with his daughter, pressuring her relentlessly over what the child should call her. What is the effin' big deal? She'll call you what she calls you, if you're still around to be called anything. Just shut up and wash your lady parts. (Which, now that I think of it, was a hell of an analogy to bust out with a young girl you barely know.)

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On 6/15/2022 at 6:20 PM, Mondrianyone said:

The more I see of Shaeeda, the less I like her.

I can't quite put my finger on why, but I've never been a fan of hers. I see no warmth behind her smile. Maybe because she reminds me too much of my fifth grade teacher who was strict and cold, even when she was pretending to be lighthearted and playful and everyone walked on eggshells around her. You didn't want to displease Miss Gilhooly! (yes, she never married...) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I can't quite put my finger on why, but I've never been a fan of hers.

Me either. The two of them seem to be playing a constant game of gotcha, somehow, but she's the smarter one, so she's the one who emerges looking like the victim, yet in her low-key way she usually gives as good as she gets. If he's the asshole he appears to be, I don't know why she's still there. Unless it's for the Vuitton luggage and the nice suits and the car and the McMansion (which probably aren't the real deal anyway). So if you put up with a mean guy for material goods, what does that make you?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Me either. The two of them seem to be playing a constant game of gotcha, somehow, but she's the smarter one, so she's the one who emerges looking like the victim, yet in her low-key way she usually gives as good as she gets. If he's the asshole he appears to be, I don't know why she's still there. Unless it's for the Vuitton luggage and the nice suits and the car and the McMansion (which probably aren't the real deal anyway). So if you put up with a mean guy for material goods, what does that make you?

Someone who earns every dime.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm guessing that most of the B & S is exactly that, a bunch of B.S.    Since apparently Shaeeda was the one who applied for the show, I'm guessing that their entire storyline is made up.   However, since we've all read that they're spiritually married, and I'm sure will marry this season, they must want more seasons, and to publicize his business, and get on HEA. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

they must want more seasons, and to publicize his business,

People who voluntarily appear on these shows must subscribe to the belief that there is no such thing as bad publicity.  But if I were looking to buy or sell a home in KC, I would never do business with Bilal.

Edited by kirklandia
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

However, since we've all read that they're spiritually married, and I'm sure will marry this season, they must want more seasons, and to publicize his business, and get on HEA. 

current marital status: 

Spoiler

According to InTouch, the couple is married already. The marriage license indicates they married in Lees Summit, Missouri, on December 18, 2021. The records show they obtained a marriage license in Jackson County on December 7

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 2
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

current marital status: 

Hide contents

The records show they obtained a marriage license in Jackson County on December 7

Spoiler

A day that will live in infamy.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

So spiritually married, I guess in Trinidad, and legally in Missouri too.    Well, Shaeeda did choose her path.  I just hope the worst we see on the show is a storyline, not reality. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, kirklandia said:

People who voluntarily appear on these shows must subscribe to the belief that there is no such thing as bad publicity.  But if I were looking to buy or sell a home in KC, I would never do business with Bilal.

I'll bet his real estate competitors are gleefully watching this train wreck every Sunday night!  😉

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:
16 hours ago, kirklandia said:

I'll bet his real estate competitors are gleefully watching this train wreck every Sunday night!  

Logically you would think that, but there are people out there who would choose to go to him just to say they worked with someone who was on the show. I thought the same thing with Stephanie, the doctor (of some kind) whose relationships with Ryan and later Harris were found to be fake. I figured seeing how foolishly she acted on the show would hurt her practice, but instead it was great advertising and her business thrived. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
On 6/17/2022 at 12:35 PM, magemaud said:

I can't quite put my finger on why, but I've never been a fan of hers. I see no warmth behind her smile. Maybe because she reminds me too much of my fifth grade teacher who was strict and cold, even when she was pretending to be lighthearted and playful and everyone walked on eggshells around her. You didn't want to displease Miss Gilhooly! (yes, she never married...) 

Someone not getting married doesn't mean much of anything.  Some of the best, warmest people I know (I include myself here) never found the right partner.  It happens.  Your teacher does sound unpleasant.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

I'm wondering if everything this couple does is storyline, and nothing is real.    I think Shaeeda is a lot more clever than pictured, and I think Bilal is playing his scripted persona up a lot too.   I bet they're angling for a HEA season.   So, if I remember correctly, she was the one who wanted to be on the show.   If he thinks his storyline will help his real estate career, I think he's wrong.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 6/17/2022 at 3:08 PM, Mondrianyone said:

So if you put up with a mean guy for material goods, what does that make you?

Angling for a career in modeling or showbiz in the U.S. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 6/17/2022 at 9:48 PM, magemaud said:

current marital status: 

Hide contents

According to InTouch, the couple is married already. The marriage license indicates they married in Lees Summit, Missouri, on December 18, 2021. The records show they obtained a marriage license in Jackson County on December 7

Does anyone know what her date of arrival to the States was?

On 6/30/2022 at 8:18 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm wondering if everything this couple does is storyline, and nothing is real.    I think Shaeeda is a lot more clever than pictured, and I think Bilal is playing his scripted persona up a lot too.   I bet they're angling for a HEA season.  

I hope he is over exaggerating. Because all I see now is a sanctimonious prick!

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

Here is the thing that is bugging me...

They are already married religiously. Islamic law is pretty clear on how a divorce should be settled. So why do they need a pre-nup? If they are religiously married, they also should have done a Nikah or marriage contract that would have spelled a lot of this out. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, AdorkableWitch said:

Here is the thing that is bugging me...

They are already married religiously. Islamic law is pretty clear on how a divorce should be settled. So why do they need a pre-nup? If they are religiously married, they also should have done a Nikah or marriage contract that would have spelled a lot of this out. 

I can think of two possible reasons.

The Islamic law is not enforceable here (I have no idea whether it is).

This is all made up drama to create a storyline.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 7/13/2022 at 7:34 PM, AdorkableWitch said:

So why do they need a pre-nup?

If each of them has a brain, each should have an attorney and a pre-nup.  It's not religious; it's business.  One would expect Bilal to understand BUSINESS.  Maybe that's an act too.

On 6/17/2022 at 10:35 AM, magemaud said:

I can't quite put my finger on why, but I've never been a fan of hers. I see no warmth behind her smile.

And even at THAT, she's too good for Bilal.

• Love 6

I saw on Insta that the happy couple went to some location in Kansas City on their wedding day and took some photos, I don't know where though, it is not the train station or the art museum...someplace with big pillars in front.  Did we see that on the show?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Useful 1

I think their behavior and what they said at the Tell Nothing was just to keep people watching them.     Since they're going to be on HEA, they have to try to keep interest going in their conflict.    I'm not interested in them at all.  

• Love 5

Here's some info I never knew about Bilal's first two marriages, including that Shahida is an author: https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-everything-about-bilal-previous-marriages/#:~:text=So it's not surprising that,instructor Shaeeda in December 2021.

This was her first book. I found it interesting that Bilal's mother was a contributor.: https://www.amazon.com/Hajjah-2nd-Sisters-Guide-completing/dp/1976239923/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Hajjah+Hajjah&qid=1663261546&s=books&sr=1-2

Here's her second book: https://www.amazon.com/After-Effects-Hajj-Journey-Pathways/dp/1792170262

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3

Maybe she's writing her third book: "The After Effects of Marrying Bilal" and the other two wives can be contributors. 

Diving deeper into this rabbit hole, I see Doctor/Sister/Mother Halalah is also a published author. I like the title of this one, do you think it was written with Bilal in mind? 

https://www.amazon.com/you-have-Sense-gave-Goose/dp/0999465740/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1663261920&refinements=p_27%3ADr.+Halalah+Hazziez&s=books&sr=1-1

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
On 8/30/2022 at 9:08 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Are we sure that picture of Bilal and Shaeeda on a bench with her hand on her belly is not because of indigestion or a bloated belly from a big dinner?  I feel like there would be a bigger deal made of her being pregnant if she really was. 

Pretty sure its indigestion. Just listening to the bull shit that comes out of his mouth makes me nauseous.

• Wink 2

Last night I made the mistake of watching, well half assedly, the show with clips of Shaeda brushing the bejeezus out of her teeth and man, that girl has some serious OCD issues. It was really sad to watch. I think she would be a completely neurotic mother, TBH. Her dentist told her she was brushing the enamel off her teeth, that's how voraciously she was brushing, and multiple times a day. SO, she decides to focus now on brushing the bejeezus out of her tongue. She seemed unaware that she was trading one OCD practice for another one. This seemed like a 'solution' to her. I wish she'd go back to Trinidad and be amongst people who aren't gaslighting her ass 24/7. It's really sad. I was of the mind that she knew what she was marrying and did so anyway so she is getting what she deserves. But now I think she has serious issues that need tending to, and Bile will never be a spouse that can do that for her because he's all about him 24/7. This show is such a bummer now...

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1