Type keyword(s) to search

Bilal and Shaeeda

• Start Topic

What annoys me about Shaeeda, is that she got huge doses of this man from the beginning.  He made it clear how he felt and she accepted it.  She knew his capacity for meanness.  Maybe she should have gotten the doctor visit before signing the prenuptial. And, she keeps saying that she wants  an answer……as if she doesn’t already have one.  Bilal is clearly saying he does not want a child with her.  As creepy as he is, she needs to let up.  Forcing a man to become a father against their will is a terrible idea.  PLUS, she doesn’t seem ready to parent a baby.  She seems very high maintenance.  As much as I detest Bilal, I think it would be difficult to live with her if she had to care for a baby full time.  She seems like a miserable person and being with Bilal isn’t helping it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What annoys me about Shaeeda, is that she got huge doses of this man from the beginning.  He made it clear how he felt and she accepted it.  She knew his capacity for meanness.  Maybe she should have gotten the doctor visit before signing the prenuptial. And, she keeps saying that she wants  an answer……as if she doesn’t already have one.  Bilal is clearly saying he does not want a child with her.  As creepy as he is, she needs to let up.  Forcing a man to become a father against their will is a terrible idea.  PLUS, she doesn’t seem ready to parent a baby.  She seems very high maintenance.  As much as I detest Bilal, I think it would be difficult to live with her if she had to care for a baby full time.  She seems like a miserable person and being with Bilal isn’t helping it. 

Yeah she sleeps ten hours, good luck with that with a baby lol.

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 2

These people do make me feel better about my life.  The degree of cruelty, contempt and incivility is not something I can relate to in my own family.  Thank goodness.  We all have some dysfunction, but not to the degree we see on most TLC shows.  Of course, this takes into account the fake factor that TLC is famous for.  

• Love 3
12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Thank goodness.  We all have some dysfunction, but not to the degree we see on most TLC shows.  Of course, this takes into account the fake factor that TLC is famous for.  

My first hubby was similar to Bilal and although I didn't take it seriously at first, after the wedding I realized I was being "taught" what activities and topics he felt were "worthy". Next, my outfits were discussed. When he wanted to meet the "boss" prior to me filling in as a temp for 5 days. Like, I didn't know the boss and didn't care.

I packed up and left the next day, as he (once again) left me at home while he went grocery shopping. Bizarre situation and thank goodness i moved 300 miles away.

On 12/11/2022 at 4:14 PM, endure said:

90 Days is full of grifters and wanna be influencers.... and wtf did we ever do without influencers 🙄

I read the first few paragraphs and figures, people are being nasty because she's trying to generate followers. It's okay for others, but not Shaheed. I feel for her as she tries to navigate online versus real life.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
On 12/10/2022 at 9:12 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Bilal is clearly saying he does not want a child with her.

The problem is that he is afraid to be CLEAR with her.  He has scooted in/out/around difficult situations all his life and now it's an unbreakable habit.  He's an insecure little boy pretending to be a strong man.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

The problem is that he is afraid to be CLEAR with her.  He has scooted in/out/around difficult situations all his life and now it's an unbreakable habit.  He's an insecure little boy pretending to be a strong man.

Another theory might be that it’s content for the show and just dragged out for drama purposes.  Anything for an argument.  Another reason these type shows are so annoying.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 12/10/2022 at 9:12 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

What annoys me about Shaeeda, is that she got huge doses of this man from the beginning.  

We were told that "the beginning" were his visits to her in Trinidad (Trinidad?) where he was showboating his supposed wealth: luggage, watches, suits, shoes, probably spending lots of money on dates, flowers, etc.  Those were the "huge doses," THEN he takes her to the airport parking lot to some old van and transports her "home."  I agree that she should have taken the first plane back home...but he said he was joking..."testing her."

She didn't want to be that gold digger he worried about, so she patiently went along, thinking things would get better.  Perhaps, if SHE has written this entire script, she's done a good job of creating disrespect for him...in me.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

She didn't want to be that gold digger he worried about, so she patiently went along, thinking things would get better.  Perhaps, if SHE has written this entire script, she's done a good job of creating disrespect for him...in me.

Well she is the one who wanted to be on the show so she probably did write the script, at least in her head.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

I am so tired of the prim, prissy Shaeeda, who speaks so "properly", but can't figure out subjective vs objective pronouns.

"for Bilal and I";  "between Bilal and I".  

Make it stop.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 12/19/2022 at 6:00 AM, Quof said:

I am so tired of the prim, prissy Shaeeda, who speaks so "properly", but can't figure out subjective vs objective pronouns.

Make it stop.

I am not so focused on her grammer but more on how she and Bilal can say those terribly written lines about wanting/not wanting a baby with a straight face! It is all bullshit in my opinion. 

• Like 3
On 12/18/2022 at 10:49 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

Well she is the one who wanted to be on the show so she probably did write the script, at least in her head.

Where did you hear that SHE wanted to be on the show? I'm pretty sure Bilal originally brought up the show and convinced her. No way would he allow her to make that choice for both of them.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 1
On 12/19/2022 at 6:11 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I do feel for the kids who are growing  up with these situations.  To think Shaeeda wants to add another child …….it’s sad.   

She's not "adding" anything. I remember my biological need for a child. It's something that she's always wanted. Since there's no guarantee she'll even get pregnant, i think she should have a partner who'll at least try or be honest enough to just say no. I personally wouldn't want a child with him.

• Applause 3
On 12/19/2022 at 3:00 AM, Quof said:

Make it stop.

This sends me because a lot of people who were born here still don't know when to say "I" or "me". I remind people to take the other name out to determine what to use. Eg. "This was a gift for Bilal and I." Take out the name... Who says "This was a gift for I"? No one.

On 12/18/2022 at 10:40 AM, Back Atcha said:

Perhaps, if SHE has written this entire script, she's done a good job of creating disrespect for him...in me.

His behaviour to others is what made me lose respect for him.

• Applause 4
27 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Where did you hear that SHE wanted to be on the show? I'm pretty sure Bilal originally brought up the show and convinced her. No way would he allow her to make that choice for both of them.

I read it on here & there was also a link to the article where she had said it just after they first appeared.

How are you sure HE brought it up? Did you see something that said he did, if so I'm more than happy to be corrected.

• Applause 1

It's never going to be used correctly by the masses.  Television news anchors use "I" incorrectly.  Almost all movie and television scripts are wrong-wrong- wrong. The younger generations rarely HEAR it the right way.  It makes me wonder if teachers even know what is correct--and how they're teaching it.

Sister Mary Perfecta ~ Let's diagram that sentence, boys and girls.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

It makes me wonder if teachers even know what is correct--and how they're teaching it.

I can only speak for myself, but definitely grammar, spelling, etc was taught every day until 2010. Teaching this was considered outdated, old-fashioned (parents were complaining). So we were encouraged to teach broader themes as "students had Apps to correct spelling and grammar." So parents got what they wanted.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
On 12/19/2022 at 6:00 AM, Quof said:

Make it stop.

That drives me crazy, too, but I’ve found it to be a common mistake when people are trying to appear educated. 

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Not to be unsympathetic but she could mean that the "bump" was Bilal and she left him, my other thought was the deal was Bilal would get her pregnant before she turned 40 and mission accomplished as far as his part of the deal.  My third thought, once again this may seem unsympathetic but she may be fibbing a bit about a miscarriage...she has not been completely truthful about other things so yes, this is where my mind went.  

Don't tell me how horrible I am, I did preface my thoughts with I might be unsympathetic and you were probably thinking some of the same thoughts.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

@Baltimore BettyI too went to the third option and possible attention-seeking. The show is known for unreality and manufactured storylines. I would like to believe that the folks do have honesty and integrity, but who knows. Everyone is an influencer.

Miscarriages are pretty common. They are devastating for some women, but they do keep trying. She may very well be pregnant again within a few months.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Not to be unsympathetic but she could mean that the "bump" was Bilal and she left him, my other thought was the deal was Bilal would get her pregnant before she turned 40 and mission accomplished as far as his part of the deal.  My third thought, once again this may seem unsympathetic but she may be fibbing a bit about a miscarriage...she has not been completely truthful about other things so yes, this is where my mind went.  

Don't tell me how horrible I am, I did preface my thoughts with I might be unsympathetic and you were probably thinking some of the same thoughts.

At her age even if she does carry to term birth defects are much more likely and neither of them seems mature enough to deal with that.

• Like 3
On 12/23/2022 at 5:09 PM, Back Atcha said:

It's never going to be used correctly by the masses.  Television news anchors use "I" incorrectly.  Almost all movie and television scripts are wrong-wrong- wrong. The younger generations rarely HEAR it the right way. 

I used to think that "I" used (incorrectly) instead of "me" was a recent thing, but I watch old movies a lot and they do it a lot.  I was surprised.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I hate when they say “myself and Bob went scuba diving.”  I think people often use “I” incorrectly  because it sounds classier and, oddly, more educated to their ears.  

Basically, it’s becoming iconic hopefully.

• LOL 5

People are jumping to the conclusion that Shaeeda rather glibly saying “I lost the bump” and a broken heart emoji  means she had a miscarriage? 

Sorry, I’m not falling for it. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
(edited)

WHEN and HOW did Bilal's persona take such a dramatic turn?  When we meet him he's a wannabe WEALTHY man who wants a beautiful Muslim wife (#2?) to order around and control.  Did he scam her?  He appears to be successful, but definitely not a man of wealth.  He has no personality to speak of other than I'M THE MAN.

Seasons later he's on the 90-Day Pillow Talk circuit with his beautiful wife--and he's Mr. Hilarious. Mr. One-Liner in obvious love withShaeeda whom he appreciates and RESPECTS.  What gives?  Who's responsible for this transformation.  I didn't like him before; I definitely don't trust him now.

Edited by Back Atcha
I CAN spell "Hilarious," so I fixed it.
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

WHEN and HOW did Bilal's persona take such a dramatic turn?  When we meet him he's a wannabe WEALTHY man who wants a beautiful Muslim wife (#2?) to order around and control.  Did he scam her?  He appears to be successful, but definitely not a man of wealth.  He has no personality to speak of other than I'M THE MAN.

Seasons later he's on the 90-Day Pillow Talk circuit with his beautiful wife--and he's Mr. Hilarioius. Mr. One-Liner in obvious love withShaeeda whom he appreciates and RESPECTS.  What gives?  Who's responsible for this transformation.  I didn't like him before; I definitely don't trust him now.

They reinvent themselves to get years of PT work.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

They reinvent themselves to get years of PT work.  

I feel like every single couple is more likable on Pillow Talk than they were on their actual 90 Day episodes. Maybe that makes sense though...

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
14 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I feel like every single couple is more likable on Pillow Talk than they were on their actual 90 Day episodes. Maybe that makes sense though...

Yup Andrei becomes a teddy bear etc.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
On 1/8/2024 at 6:36 PM, Elizzikra said:

I feel the same way for almost all of them. I think that shows you a lot about the staged drama. 

• Like 5

You know how some of these couples are reviled on their seasons for being right royal assholes? Then they get on the commenting show and they're completely different you end up liking them? Well Bilal and Shaeeda are as odious and assholish as they were on their season. I have zero fuxks to give about either of them as their whole shtick was, IMO, faked. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
On 3/31/2024 at 2:55 AM, surfgirl said:

You know how some of these couples are reviled on their seasons for being right royal assholes? Then they get on the commenting show and they're completely different you end up liking them? Well Bilal and Shaeeda are as odious and assholish as they were on their season. I have zero fuxks to give about either of them as their whole shtick was, IMO, faked. 

I agree. They ruin PT for me.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1