Type keyword(s) to search

BB Past Players: Dr. Will, Maggie, Dan, Dick, et al.

Here's a place to talk about past Big Brother players, especially those that were winners or especially controversial or big hits on the feeds.  I'll start:

I watched some of Maggie's season, but wasn't really a huge fan at that point, and so I get a little confused when people talk about that season.  Why was Maggie good?  Why were the other hamsters that season stupid?  Was there any rigging?

Discuss!

I think Maggie was good at controlling April, Ivette and Beau. All three fought a lot with each other and with other members of the house. I think she reigned them all in pretty well by telling them we have the numbers don't let the other side win. I don't think the players were all that great in season 6, but they were entertaining and great television. I think the move that really won Maggie her season was when Janelle nominated her and Jennifer. The Sovereign six were all too wrapped up in there emotions and wanted Jennifer gone because of Kaysar. The bottom line season 6 was full of emotional players and Maggie was the only who was not an emotional player.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

Well, this reminds me of another name I should have put in the title of this thread - Janelle!  Why did everyone hate her so much?  I may go back and re-watch that whole season, because people (and by "people", I mean "all my fellow BB board posters) talk about it a lot, and I just really don't remember what happened.  I have a vague memory of hating something called The Friendship, and people maybe rending garments at the loss of someone or something called Cappy, but otherwise I remember nothing. 

Oh Cappy I hated him! I remember he told Michael that he was sexually assaulting the women because Jennifer who totally did flirt with him complained. That's really when the house divide started. I think they hated Janelle because she was hooking up with Michael who they all thought was disgusting. Plus Janelle was a cocktail waitress and they would always bitch about about that and her being a bimbo. I think my favorite scene was when Janelle won the America's choice and was able to call Michael and Ivette was hysterically crying.

• Love 2

Yes, I agree with you whole post, choclatechip45. I don't think Maggie gets much credit because she wasn't charismatic like Dan or Will but there is no denying that she ran her alliance the whole time in the house. Not only that, but she convinced Howie to put two people up from his own side, which is what really changed the whole course of the game that season. I loved Janelle in season 6 and was rooting for her to win, but you can't solely rely on competitions victories to win this game and that was made apparent when she went out 3rd in both s6 and All stars. Any time April or Ivette started to feel an inkling for Janelle, Maggie quashed it like a bug and reminded them why she was the enemy and had to be exterminated. I've always said I never respected Maggie as a person but I did respect her as a game player and it was apparent why she won her season.

• Love 2

In All-Stars Janelle was really the one who started floaters are evil. It always bugs me people give Rachel the credit for that because it really started with Janelle in All-Stars. Janelle's game really shows why you cannot rely on competition wins it can only get you so far. Even though I think Maggie played a great game. I think Jun is pretty underrated as well and really showed why being a floater is a legit strategy.

• Love 2

Yes, Jun is one of my favorite players ever and I remember her expressing her dismay on being passed over for All Stars for freaking Dana. She was the ultimate floater and she rocked that house like no one has ever done. And I definitely agree about you with Janelle. Actually, the whole sovereign 6 alliance (James, Janelle, Kaysar and Howie) tried to recreate that us vs them dynamic in season 7 and that is why they failed. Their season was unique in that it truly was an us vs. them season and there was no going between both sides. They tried to recreat that dynamic but chilltown (with the help of Danielle, James and Erika) blew up that plan, which is why they all ultimately failed.

• Love 1

I think Jun & Jee are the only alliance in BB history that communicated in a different language. I remember they use to speak in Korean when discussing strategy. I agree I think the only other seasons that divided us v them mentality was BB9 & BB11. BB9 was pretty much Team Christ getting lucky winning all those HOHs. BB11 was hard because you had Russell who was completely unpredictable. I am pretty James told them multiple times they could not recreate that dynamic, but no one listened to him. Remember his obsession getting out Chicken George?

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

Yes, but James' problem was that he was too s****** in trying to straddle both sides. He considered Diane as a one of his biggest pawns in All Stars but he allowed the sovereign 6 alliance to eliminate and then cried like a baby to Danielle when they did. James' problem was that he wore his heart on his sleeve and while he fancied himself a double agent, it was always obvious what his ultimate agenda was. That is why he got eliminated both seasons.

• Love 1

Maggie's great. I just don't think she did as good of a job as Will, Dan and Jun did in their respective initial seasons. Dan had a better second season than Will, but in both cases, their return seasons were not as impressive as their initial seasons. Dan's funeral, for instance, worked in part BECAUSE he was already a "famous" Big Brother contestant, and therefore Frank was willing to overlook the obvious danger of trusting Dan. Dan's funeral was still good, but just not as good as his first stint on Big Brother. I don't mean to diminish the awesomeness of Dan's funeral in general, as it will obviously be referred to for years to come as one of the best BB moments of all-time (and likely THE most impressive example of someone saving themselves from the block) but i just think Dan's BB10 work was more impressive than his BB14 work. 

Yes, but James' problem was that he was too s****** in trying to straddle both sides. He considered Diane as a one of his biggest pawns in All Stars but he allowed the sovereign 6 alliance to eliminate and then cried like a baby to Danielle when they did. James' problem was that he wore his heart on his sleeve and while he fancied himself a double agent, it was always obvious what his ultimate agenda was. That is why he got eliminated both seasons.

Speaking of Diane, season 5 was a great season for Strategy. Nakomis and Diane both played amazing games. Diane should of won her season she is the biggest reason no one in the Final 3 should ever discuss Jury votes with another house guest. That move cost her the game. It was pretty impressive I believe Diane was 22 years old and Nakomis was 21 years old. Both pretty impressive considering how young they were.

Edited by choclatechip45
(edited)
she convinced Howie to put two people up from his own side, which is what really changed the whole course of the game that season​

@UniqBlue69, can you elaborate on this?  I really don't remember what went down.  

i just think Dan's BB10 work was more impressive than his BB14 work.

@Brian Cronin, I've only been paying close attention for the last couple of seasons, and I'm really curious about this.  What did Dan do in BB10 that was so impressive?  Honestly asking.  

I have watched some of the Nakomis season on YouTube, especially everything leading up to and right after the "five finger plan" - that was really fun.  

Edited by Turtle

I've only been paying close attention for the last couple of seasons, and I'm really curious about this.  What did Dan do in BB10 that was so impressive?  Honestly asking.

Dan was allied with this guy Brian who SEEMED like he would be a good player but he ended up playing way too hard way too early and was voted out the FIRST week. So Week 1, Dan's alliance was over and he was on the outs with everyone. He adapted to the circumstance and worked out a variation of Will's BB2 game ("Well, I can't win the overall game and I'm weak, so why not keep me around?" That got him past Week 2, when he was nominated but stayed 9-0 - Dan is the only BB player who has never had a vote to evict cast against him. In fact, that week was the only week he was ever on the block come eviction time) and then slowly worked his way up to a floater game ("You need me for numbers") until the existing alliances were weakened enough that he could latch on to stranded members (including one, Memphis, that ended up being a solid two-man team with him - they made it to the Final 2 together). He played the manipulation game very well, including making sure that his ally, Memphis, voted out their second-best ally, Keesha, and not Dan himself. He also chose to take a contestant who hated him on a luxury trip. By the end of the trip, she had basically forgiven him for voting out her closest ally and by the end of the game she voted for him (as he became the only unanimous winner in BB history - another person voted for him who publicly called him "Judas" during a POV meeting). 

• Love 2

While we're at it, who do you guys think is the worst winner?

I know a lot of people will say Evel Dick because he got help, but he was playing in a season of idiots.  Amber?  Dustin?  Jeez!

Anyway, that Adam guy was pretty bad.  I guess I'm biased because I usually root for someone I want to look at for several weeks.  He hardly fits that bill.

• Love 1

While we're at it, who do you guys think is the worst winner?

I know a lot of people will say Evel Dick because he got help, but he was playing in a season of idiots.  Amber?  Dustin?  Jeez!

Lisa, Season 3. The jury got to see Danielle's DRs, where she trashed everyone. Jury voted against her in spite.

• Love 1

Season Six Janelle was the only time I really wanted someone to win and was 'devastated' (well, you know, in a reality tv watching storybook kind of way) when she lost. I could not STAND Maggie (and Cappy) but she played a good game but also had all the luck in the world to have a bunch of doorknobs as her followers. I had a soft spot in my heart for Ivette, though, and wished she had been part of the other side of the house but due to her 'insane' love and worship of Cappy that was never going to happen.

I've a memory of when at the end of the game and I think it was just Maggie and Ivette in the house and they were talking about what they were going to do at the party when the game was over and Maggie said that she'd be sitting with her family and Cappy and his family and that Ivette would be with her family and friends. I think that was the moment that Ivette realized that all this togetherness and 'fiendship' (remember we called them 'The Fiendship' on TWOP?) was going to be over when the game was over. That she and Maggie and Cappy were not going to hold hands and march into the future together as best friends. Also, didn't Ivette's mother slap her in the face at the finale for the choices she made as being part of The Fiendship?

As I said, Season Six Janelle was my favorite BB player but in subsequent seasons? Not so much. I also was mad about Kaysar  and Nakomis and wish that one or the other had been victorious in their seasons or All Stars. I still can't believe that Boogie creature won. Oh well.

I haven't been commenting on this season as I'm finding it both tiresome and just kind of lackluster. I know a big part of it (apart from the abysmal casting) are the moronic 'twists'. The double HOH completely wrecks the game and any kind of Team America or America's Player bs is just that: bullshit. Oh well, Leave It To Grodner!

• Love 3

I didn't hate Janelle.  I don't think "America" did either.  I used to love seeing the facial expressions on Maggie and Ivette and whomever else was in their group, since they felt they were the "good" group, every time America voted for Janelle and her bunch. They just couldn't understand it!!  That was the first television show (and only) that I've ever voted on.

Cappy was deranged!  I can't believe how they made an altar to him!

• Love 3

Also, didn't Ivette's mother slap her in the face at the finale for the choices she made as being part of The Fiendship?

I remember during the season they interviewed her family I think it was around this time. Her girlfriend said she was disappointed in Ivette and she was rooting for the Soveriegn Six. She also said Janelle was her favorite.

At first, I found Janelle really annoying, but as the season progressed, I liked her more and more.  She was scrappy, and seemed like a decent person, and was surrounded by some people that were so much worse.  But I agree with @marsha that she was best in her first season.  

I think that season was the first one I watched in full, and I will never forget the shrine to Cappy.  I could not understand why everyone was so torn up.  And then to reminded of it all again when Jesse was evicted in whatever season that was - with all the sobbing and rending of garments and hysteria.  Just hilarious.  And very confusing.  

• Love 1

The Jesse Eviction is one of the funniest moments in Big Brother history in my opinion. I love Jordan/Kevins DRs during it "He's not dead" and remember "When he tried to vote you all out". Its really too bad it led to a lot of ugliness. Chima hiding peoples clothes and her meltdown. Natalie and Lydia trying to poison Michelle by putting red m&ms in her food which Michelle was allergic too.

• Love 1

Nakomis' plan was absolutely brilliant, and the look on Jase's face when he realized too late that he had totally been played and was going to be evicted was hilarious. That was the first time someone got back-doored.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 6

I think that season was the first one I watched in full, and I will never forget the shrine to Cappy.  I could not understand why everyone was so torn up.

It was a function of the times. It was close enough to 9/11 that all firemen and policemen were looked on as heroes, and those who initially allied with Cappy were shocked and disgusted that the other side would target and evict a real honest to god firefighter. I don't think the Friendship would have happened if that season had been a couple of years later. A big part of Maggie's success was their cult like devotion to the martyrdom of Cappy. She used it to keep them in line.

Edited by SteveAC10

When I think about the hundreds of hours I've wasted watching every single season of Big Brother (except S4) and The Bachelor/ette, I want to weep. However, it hasn't stopped me from eagerly awaiting my summer crack every year. It doesn't seem like summer without BB. What always amuses me is how we do a complete 180 from our initial opinion of a houseguest and they end up being one of our favorites. I couldn't stand Jen when she first entered the house because she was so vapid that she actually cried over the picture they chose of her for her BB portrait. Cut to the ensuing weeks of Evil Dick's reign of terror and she became the one I cared about the most.

Last season, I thought Amanda was soooo funny the first night when she was doing her stewardess impersonation, and ended up absolutely loathing her. I'm fine with this season being a lot less volatile. I felt physically ill so many times during the last season and my blood pressure really couldn't take another season of that right away.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 4

I couldn't stand Jen when she first entered the house because she was so vapid that she actually cried over the picture they chose of her for her BB portrait. Cut to the ensuing weeks of Evil Dick and she became the one I cared about the most.

I could not stand Jen in the beginning of season 8. I remember on the feeds she followed Nick around the house and would tell everyone what a weird coincidence it was that they cast her without her ever watching an episode, but she knew Boogie and Drew who both won. She would go around and tell everyone! BB8 was a strange season leaving America's player out of it because a lot of the house guests they cast were fans of the show and had applied to previous editions.

The funny thing is that after they left the house Nick ended up dumping Danielle Donato, apologizing to Jen and having a romantic relationship with her. In another 180, I also really liked Danielle the second time around and her growing friendship with Dominic was so sweet. They ended up getting married: https://www.youtube....h?v=6TY7jLBXkVM

I remember hearing that. I agree about Danielle its too bad she spent most of season 13 playing to hard to prove to everyone she didn't ride on her Dad's coattails.

How many secret alliances have there been in Big Brother besides Jason and Danielle? The only other one I remember was Jun/Jee which did not last very long in season 4.

Edited by choclatechip45

Okay, first a confession, while I almost always check out Big Brother, I can't remember a season I watched from beginning to end. I don't think I've watched a single finale because I usually lose interest once a certain player is evicted. Then I just look for an article on finale night to tell me who won.

The first season I really tried to watch was All-Stars because I knew of a lot of the All-Stars, even if I had only watched one or two episodes of Nakomis/Cowboy's season and The Ex Factor. I finally saw season six after giving up on BB8 in disgust, so my experience with the sovereigns came in reverse. I saw fans say plenty about how great Janelle was, only to see her be manipulated by Will. And while Keysar was billed as Mr Strategy, he seemed to be taken down by really stupid mistakes both times. He sure was pretty, though.

Plus, while I never liked The Friendship, I liked the Sovereigns a little less every time they called the Friendship the "Nerd Herd" using nerd as an insult. That just made them seem like the stereotypical jock/cheerleader mean girl, except their opposition was way more awful.

One of the players I do miss is Kevin. I tuned out on his season early, pretty much after the episode where someone tried to call out racist comments but all the racism and homphobia was edited out, making Lydia seem like someone who brings her race into every argument. However, I was eventually convinced to return because I heard Kevin was pretty entertaining, especially as he was trying to save his game while realizing he was stuck with a terrible alliance. Really, I don't remember much about his gameplay, mostly his attempts to supress his eye rolls whenever his alliance said something stupid (which was often).

As I recall, that was also the season Chima had that awesome moment where she used the live eviction to call CBS out on the racism. Too bad what happened afterward.

Speaking of Drew Daniels, where was something about the early days of the Zankie showmance that gave me the impression that Frankie would have loved to make Zach his Diane, where he betrays his showmance for an F2 alliance and makes a big dramatic moment in the game.

Maggie's great. I just don't think she did as good of a job as Will, Dan and Jun did in their respective initial seasons. Dan had a better second season than Will, but in both cases, their return seasons were not as impressive as their initial seasons. Dan's funeral, for instance, worked in part BECAUSE he was already a "famous" Big Brother contestant, and therefore Frank was willing to overlook the obvious danger of trusting Dan. Dan's funeral was still good, but just not as good as his first stint on Big Brother. I don't mean to diminish the awesomeness of Dan's funeral in general, as it will obviously be referred to for years to come as one of the best BB moments of all-time (and likely THE most impressive example of someone saving themselves from the block) but i just think Dan's BB10 work was more impressive than his BB14 work. 

Yes, I think so too, but he was an even bigger target in BB14 because he was a previous winner and a coach. That's what makes him my favorite/best player. I agree with your top three, though, but I prefer Jun over Dr. Will for personal reasons. Dr. Will was a great player, but I look on him as the Richard Hatch of BB—the game was so changed from BB1 everyone was feeling out how to play it, and he was the first and best to come up with a winning strategy. He was only in his second season to bring Mike Boogie a win, which is a huge black mark against him being my favorite for two reasons: 1) Mike Boogie and 2) he clearly didn't want to be there. He is also so smug that I want to throw a pie at him every time I see him. But other than that, I think he's swell! 

Okay, I got a bit carried away there. Anyway, I liked Jun a lot and I liked watching her play. I would love to see her come back for another season. 

Dan's funeral is my favorite moment in BB history, and I have watched every damn episode of this show, and remember very few of them. 

Nakomis' plan was absolutely brilliant, and the look on Jase's face when he realized too late that he had totally been played and was going to be evicted was hilarious. That was the first time someone got back-doored.

Yes, that was great! The five-finger plan. And then they changed the rules, and no one could do that anymore. Pbbbbt. 

Someone mentioned April upthread—I had forgotten how much fun she was to snark on. Watching April and Ivette bristle at each other, and watching Maggie trying to keep them together was a lot of fun. However, my hopes were always dashed, and the Fiendship never split up. That might be the most successful large alliance ever. The Brigade hung together, but that seemed to be mostly because a bunch of like-minded guys bonded. Keeping the Maidens of Cappy Worship together was a lot harder from what I remember. 

I loved BB3 Danielle—I think she didn't settle on her strategy soon enough in her second season, and I was disappointed in her game play. 

Plus, while I never liked The Friendship, I liked the Sovereigns a little less every time they called the Friendship the "Nerd Herd" using nerd as an insult. That just made them seem like the stereotypical jock/cheerleader mean girl, except their opposition was way more awful.

Well, to be fair, the "Nerd Herd" moniker came from Howie's obsession with Star Wars (Jedi Janie, etc), and "nerd herder" is an insult that Princess Leia makes to Han Solo in "Empire Strikes Back." So, I don't think it was a high school "you're such a nerd!" insult. Because, really, aside from Maggie, who in The Friendsheep really seemed like a nerdy thinker? None of them. 

• Love 1

If we can ask questions I could just google the answer to but never remember to do at a convenient time, what is Dan's funeral? Like someone above, I usually stop watching BB halfway through every summer, but I don't even remember a season with someone named Dan, so I must have overlooked this one altogether. Clearly it was one of the greatest moments ever-it's pretty much referenced every day in the spoiler thread!

Looking back on all the seasons, I can't say I've ever had a person win where I was jumping up and down with glee. The closest was Jordan, and I did really like her the first season she was on (not so much the second, which is the usual case), but I think that had more to do with the fact that I found Natalie to be absolutely vile. My rooting interest that season was Michelle, poor thing.

I tried my best to pretend I was happy when Andy won last season, but that was about 97% due to my own stubbornness, and I'd prefer to forget that whole season. I feel the same about season 9 where the drug trafficker won, and I held on to this ridiculous liking of Chelsea.

To me, Big Brother isn't about who wins, because I'm never satisfied. It's about those moments where I'm sitting watching the shows or feeds with my mouth wide open, wondering what the hell is happening. Here are a few of my faves:

Nikomas and her six finger plan made her my favorite contestant to this day. They changed the rules because of her, awesome.

The Happy Birthday song to Keesha, season 12? Dan's winning year. I loved Keesha, and her alliance sucked, so when they all imploded with help from Jessie, and all kinds of fights were happening, and then they all gathered to sing her a Happy Birthday? Awesome.

Kaysar's first HOH. Quite frankly the only week he played a good game, but it was a really, really good week. He flushed out Howie and Rachel's partnership, and James and Sarah's, got them good and scared, then laid out his plan where they would work together (along with Janelle, who was fully on board) and take out the biggest threat - Cappy - with no one else knowing what was happening until after Veto. The chess Veto comp alone was fantastic TV.

Dan's funeral. To this day I do not know what the man was thinking, and it was ridiculous that it worked, it should not have worked, but boy did it work.

The meltdown over Jessie leaving, with Chima basically getting kicked out because of it. In hindsight (now that I kind of hate Jeff), it was just as ridiculous that Jeff got a power from "America" which completely blew Chima's HOH out of the water as Dick getting constant help from "America". But that season I was a huge hypocrite because I loved every second of it. Comedy gold.

Finally - Janelle voting out Will at final four in All Stars. Despite the outcome, that was so very satisfying.

I could come up with about 20 more, along with 20 worst moments, but I'll stop for now.

• Love 2

I really wish they would do a Big Brother where are they now? I would love to know what some of these house guests are up to these days.

You and me both.  They used to do a where are they now segment where they would catch up with people from the previous season but they have not done that since season five I believe.

How many people (1) still want to be associated with the show and (2) have left our screens for long enough for us to care what happened to them? It's hard for us to miss Jeff or Rachel when they insist on refusing to vacate the premises.

I don't really blame Jeff, I remember from watching the feeds from his season he was laid off and living with his parents. I know if I was unemployed and went on the show and CBS offered me a gig I would take it in a heartbeat. I didn't watch the feeds much during Rachel's original season so I have no idea what her employment status was before Big Brother.

I didn't watch the feeds much during Rachel's original season so I have no idea what her employment status was before Big Brother.

IIRC, Rachel was a VIP cocktail waitress in Vegas - which is NOT bad money. At ALL.

• Love 1

There's been a lot of talk about why the dual HoH twist/Battle of the Block debuted this year, and while I think it's designed to protect "strong" players (i.e., men) -- I also think it's designed to avoid a final 4 like last year. They don't want to let a group of people basically fly under the radar and then just walk to the end once all the power players have eliminated each other. "The Exterminators" drove me absolutely crazy with how they pretended their lack of game all season was some super covert strategy to get out the threats, when really all they did was assume power in a vacuum.

A competitor bringing a goat to F2 is a legitimate strategy, but last year was essentially a final 4 of all goats, and I don't blame the show for not wanting that to happen again.

I agree, its pretty clear to me that the producers want to forget last season even happened. I remember in the begining of the feeds this year I think Devin said they could not discuss last season. I think certain winners have been really helped by  twists (Jun and Ian) and I think that is what made them great players they learned how to take advantage of the twist. I really hope if Derrick wins people don't discredit it because of the BOB twist.

Edited by choclatechip45

I agree Maggie was a strong player, but I don't put her in the same league as Will, Dan, June or Danielle for two reasons: 1) her back was never really against the wall - she started out in the majority alliance and pretty much just had to keep her members together, which leads me to 2) she didn't really show any strategy per se. My take on Maggie is that what you see is what you get - she was a bitch and she kept her tribe together by reinforcing the common enemy. It turned out to be good strategy in a season so divided, but it showed no "game" strategy. She did not ever navigate shifting alliances, shifting house dynamics or weird upsets. She never showed foresight about what was coming down the line and made key changes in her strategy to accommodate them. Hell, she didn't even understand what was happening when Kaysar railroaded Cappy in the veto competition. She was just a stubborn, hate-filled person. And she was in a season where it happened to work in her favor. Put her in another season and no way do I see her lasting as long as she did. I see her more like an Amanda - maybe lasting a while from her sheer force of weird bitchy domination, but ultimately going down. I don't think she understands the nuances of the social game.

James' problem was that he wore his heart on his sleeve and while he fancied himself a double agent, it was always obvious what his ultimate agenda was. That is why he got eliminated both seasons.

James' problem, IMO, was that he was a huge, entitled whiner and not half as clever as he thought he was.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 3

I disagree Maggie was not a strong player mainly because she used what she was being told in the diary room and used it for her game. She is one of the few to bring up the fact that the diary room would try to narrate the game and would do the exact opposite. Plus she said that she never revealed her game to the diary room because she knew they would use it against her. She knew the game was trying to favor Janelle's side of the house and she had to fight against that. So while she did seem to be a not so nice person and I personally couldn't stand her, she did play the best game she could.

Of course I feel any game that gets you to the end is a good game plan.

• Love 1

I didn't hate Janelle.  I don't think "America" did either.  I used to love seeing the facial expressions on Maggie and Ivette and whomever else was in their group, since they felt they were the "good" group, every time America voted for Janelle and her bunch. They just couldn't understand it!!  That was the first television show (and only) that I've ever voted on.

Cappy was deranged!  I can't believe how they made an altar to him!

The best thing about Season 6 was the lengths BB took to let "The Friendship" know that "America" hated them and the fits they threw afterwards. I don't think they've done this to that extent before or since.  Since the game was like ping pong, shifting between alliances with no real game play, "America" hates these people became the storyline.

JC would do stuff like let them know weeks after Kaysar was voted out a second time, the landslide he got put back in with.

I think they created single person America Choices just so Janelle could win them.  Then the fallout, usually from Ivette and April, would make it to air.  Usually that stuff never leaves the live feed.  But they'd be constantly all about how could America love Janelle when we are so wonderful and then call America names.

I still wonder if it was production's idea to have Janelle get a call from the first houseguest out instead of her family to cause trouble because her Mom did do the normal background piece.  Because that just raised Ivette's and April's fit to a whole other level.

It was hysterical when the show used Ivette's girlfriends interview from a few weeks before to refute that the edit they were getting was forcing their loved ones to defend them to America.  Because the girlfriend's interview was something like "I really like Janelle."

Well, this is very sad re:  Michele Noonan (now Dr. Michele Ross):

Dr. Michele Ross

17 hours ago.

I have some bad news about my health. It looks like I have a hemangioma (tumor) on my t7 spine interfering with my nerve function. I'll keep you updated as I learn more about the tumor and how I can treat it. It's a scary time for me, especially since I already been exposed to toxic levels of lead and mold in my apartment. I'm fighting for my life. Send some healing energy my way

James' problem, IMO, was that he was a huge, entitled whiner and not half as clever as he thought he was.

I remember after his original season he was convinced he was the second coming of Dr. WIll I was happy when Will snowed him in All-stars.

@ParadoxLost The only other time I remember when the producers showed a reaction was Natalie in BB11 when she said and I am paraphrasing you suck America. I definitely felt like there were more America Choice's that season so I agree with what you said.

Does anyone else get  flashbacks of Roddy from Derrick?

• Love 1