Type keyword(s) to search

BB Past Players: Dr. Will, Maggie, Dan, Dick, et al.

I think Maggie's either at the top of the second tier (just above Derrick) or the bottom of the first tier. 

I think Derrick's a top five winner on the show. He could have been a top three winner if the show hadn't made things so easy for him (but then again, had the show not made things so easy for him, there's a very good chance he wouldn't have been a winner). 

I think their respective riggings put Jordan and Rachel below Hayden (Hayden and Derrick belong together, as they had very similar seasons - you could make a case for Hayden over Derrick, they're both pretty close to each other). Jordan's win was more impressive than Rachel's. 

I think Drew and Boogie were taken care of a little too much, but I guess part of that is game play, right? Drew was able to get a strong player like Diane to hurt her game to help him and he got a decent piece of cannon fodder in Cowboy to work for him, as well. Boogie likely just promised people jobs but hey, if you have it, work it, I guess. Ian I think belongs with these two, as he was also carried a bit and then given the win mostly because no one wanted to vote for Dan. Which is fair enough by Ian, of course, I just don't think it's all that impressive. Andy was more involved than the other three, but he was also mostly just carried there. I don't buy what he did as strategy, it was more flukish that people just happened to turn on each other at just the right time to overlook him. 

Lisa (EDITED TO CORRECT A DUMB MISTAKE WHERE I WROTE ERICA INSTEAD OF LISA) was just lucky that Danielle foolishly ripped everyone in the Diary Rooms. She had no real strategy to get a win, she just lucked into it. No one at the end of Adam's season seemed to have any real strategy. 

Dick was literally evicted Week 7 before they rigged it for him to stay, so how can I respect him as a winner at all? 

So I have it as...

Tier 1

Some combination of Will, Jun and Dan

Maggie?

Tier 2

Maggie?
Derrick/Hayden

Tier 3

Jordan

Rachel

Tier 4

Drew

Boogie

Ian

Andy

Tier 5

Lisa

Adam

Tier 6

Dick

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1

Thanks for doing that, Brian Cronin!

I mostly agree with you, although I'd argue for putting Ian definitely and maybe Andy/Boogie in a lower tier, but that might just be because I really hate them. 

I also might put Drew above Rachel, but I don't remember his season enough to definitively say.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Tier 1 (dominated strategically, determined boot order, etc.)

Will, Dan, Derrick

Tier 2 (actively made good moves, integral part of dominating alliance, had a rock solid plan, worked in shadows)

Andy, Hayden, Maggie, Boogie, Jun

Tier 3 (lesser of two evils, only acceptable option, last man standing, jury bias)

Adam, Jordan, Ian, Lisa, Drew

Tier 6 (straight-up producer manipulation or enough that victory is tainted)

Rachel, Dick

Tier 1 and Tier 6 are locked in, but the other tiers aren't ranked, just grouped. And yes, I'm aware that I have no Tier 4 or 5.

Brian, you're right ... Dick was absolutely gone if not for America's Player. Rachel only ranks above him because if not for the pairs being reinstated, Jordan, if I recall, was the target, not Rachel. Dick was THE target, it was a done deal, he was gone. He ranks lower.

Edited by Bob Sambob
  • Love 2

Anyone who says he ISN'T is someone I could not have an intelligent conversation with about Big Brother! And Peach, Colin (of the podcast I linked to) recently got blocked by Dick on Twitter for saying just that.

Edited by Bob Sambob
  • Love 1

I don't think much of Dick at all, so I certainly put him on the bottom tier of pretty much any ranking. However, what I like about discussion sites like this is that I can read the opinions of people who don't agree with me. It would be a bit boring for me if we all agreed on something, or if others weren't comfortable contributing because they had a different view. 

I would love to see Derrick play again, just to see what he would do in a situation where his game was blown up. Dan was an early target in his first season, but then was able to find slightly bigger targets to stay behind. People knew that about him going into his All-Star season, so he had to play entirely differently and reinvent his game at a couple of points in that season. Derrick would have to do that in an All-Star season, and it would be interesting to see him try. 

Even though Rachel can be annoying, she's still one of my favorites and I would root for her if she were to be a contestant again. I don't think that's likely, but if it did happen, I'd be there. While her competition game is much better than her social game, her social game isn't that bad. She has her moments. My recollection is that she played better in the All-Star season after Brendan was voted out, and her social game stepped up after that. My recollection is a few years old, though. 

I also was a big fan of Jun, so I'd rate her high in the rankings. I remember reading somewhere (here or at TWoP, probably) that she wasn't asked back for an All-Star season, which is lousy. 

On my whimsical days, I think it would be fun if they brought Cappy back, just to see what all the fuss was about. I certainly never saw his appeal on his original season, but hating a player can be fun, too. The same thing would apply to Maggie. I loathed her on that season, but she ran a tight ship from beginning to end. 

Yeah I agree DIck is the worst winner, but its hard to rank any player from that season because America's Player had such an influence on the game.

I also was a big fan of Jun, so I'd rate her high in the rankings. I remember reading somewhere (here or at TWoP, probably) that she wasn't asked back for an All-Star season, which is lousy.

I love Jun one of the best winners IMO. She wrote a blog entry in the couple years, that she was in initial talks to be on All-Stars, but her and production mutually agreed she would not be on it. Not a lot of people know this, but Jun's dad was in a coma near the end of the game so when she got  out of the Big Brother house production told her and her dad died a couple months after. She said that was a big reason why her and production decided it was best for her not appear. I can't really blame her that must of been pretty traumatic.

Erica was just lucky that Danielle foolishly ripped everyone in the Diary Rooms. She had no real strategy to get a win, she just lucked into it. No one at the end of Adam's season seemed to have any real strategy.

I am in the minority of this one, but even if the jury was sequestered I don't think Danielle would of won. I think she played a great game, but all of Lisa's friends would of been on the jury. I think the jury would of started with Josh. I think the only vote Danielle really lost was  Amy's because of the Diary Rooms. Roddy would of convinced Chiara, Gerry and Josh not to vote for Danielle because he was in an alliance with Lisa. Granted he might not of been as angry, but Jason & Danielle should have gotten rid of Lisa at the F4 not Amy. If the jury was sequestered Danielle would have definitely won over Amy.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

Erica ... you mean Lisa, right?

Thanks for the head's up on my Erica/Lisa mistake! I always confuse those two with each other. I think it is because they're both such nice, pleasant, pretty but sort of useless players. 

Edited by Brian Cronin

Tier one - everyone who played Big Brother and won.
Tier two - dick who won because of America

Because that's what it comes down to for me. Everyone who won without America getting a romanticized view of them on the show (including their own soundtrack), and having someone who was therefore forced to play his game for them? A level above Dick.

Every other winner, I feel it comes down to who do you like, what kind of gameplay do you like, how do you feel about the other houseguests, how do you feel about every event in the house. Totally subjective. Fun to play, though it's just too soon for me. I put Derrick even with every other winner who didn't have AP playing for them. I'll make a case later.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1

peachmangosteen said:

"In BB13, Production wanted Jeff to win the game. Barring that, they would've taken any veteran winning. This is pretty obvious because when Porsche won HOH, she was given a Pandora's Box (which it's common knowledge the HGs are forced to accept) that brought back the duos twits and therefore saved Rachel and Jordan from being evicted."

Although it was an error, I think duos twits is also a perfectly good description!

Edited by Stinger97
Fixed quote
  • Love 2

Yeah I agree DIck is the worst winner, but its hard to rank any player from that season because America's Player had such an influence on the game.

Yea, that season should be exempt from any discussion of game play because it was just too heavily rigged.

peachmangosteen said:

"In BB13, Production wanted Jeff to win the game. Barring that, they would've taken any veteran winning. This is pretty obvious because when Porsche won HOH, she was given a Pandora's Box (which it's common knowledge the HGs are forced to accept) that brought back the duos twits and therefore saved Rachel and Jordan from being evicted."

Although it was an error, I think duos twits is also a perfectly good description!

LOL! What a great typo!

I loved Jun and I think she's in the top tier of winners, but I've read that she was pretty vile on the feeds. And she's said some really questionable things since she was on BB. I sometimes wish I could go back to only watching the episodes and not getting feeds/following online discussion because it makes the show much easier to enjoy since they usually hide the really gross stuff and edit the show to be entertaining/unpredictable even if it's actually boring/predictable. But at the same time the feeds/discussion make the show unlike any other show. And make me more invested, but that's probably more of a bad thing!

Jun said plenty of vile things. I wouldn't want to be, like, friends with her. But she played a hell of a game. She achieved deliberately what Andy and Ian achieved accidentally.  All with a group of houseguests where only one of them could even stand her (and it was he ex-boyfriend!). Just amazing. 

Jun said a lot of vile things, but she has apologized. The one thing I respect about her is that she has always owned up to what she said. Unlike some other house guests. She was even called out about it during the jury questions. Robert had the best line "I know I am voting for the right person because I dislike this person".

• Love 1

Actually, now that you mention it, more so than pretty much any reality star that I can think of, Jun definitely has seemed to mature the most, at least based on her blog writings.

I agree completely which is why I tend to give her some leeway on the comment she made.

I'm going to have to recuse myself from seasons 1-5, as I only started watching BB in season 6. So, I'll only be ranking 11 out of 16:

Top tier

(Will -- saw in All Stars, but not his winning season), Dan, Maggie

Middle tier

Jordan, Derrick, Rachel, Hayden

Bottom tier

Ian, Boogie, Andy, Adam, Dick

As stated previously, I have a real issue with putting Rachel in the bottom, since she engineered no alliances, was basically part of an alliance of two (her and Brendon), had no social game and got there by winning comps alone. She still had to win the comps to advance. If she'd lost that comp, she or Jordan would've gone home. Again, not one of the best winners by any stretch, but not one of the worst. I still put her above Hayden "I joined the Bridgade, won the final comp and was less offensive than the other guy."

I give points for degree of difficulty (i.e., a large alliance organized against you) and deduct them for coat-tail riding or assuming power in a vacuum. I also deduct points for "Other people did a lot more than me, but I'm up against a stupid girl, so obviously I win."

Adam was useless, but didn't seem to believe his own press based solely on a generous edit. And also didn't duck out of a second chance to prove he could compete against his veteran peers due to an "emergency." (yeah, I'm sure it was legitimate -- it was also awfully convenient)

Edited by Eolivet
  • Love 2

I thought you were leaving Season 1-5 off your list? You have Will up there. Besides that, obviously I pretty much agree with you since my list is almost identical to yours. :)

Edited by Brian Cronin

I'm typically against All-Star seasons but I wouldn't mind seeing another one next year if Derrick was included. I admired his gameplay and was even more impressed when Victoria stated in an interview that Derrick had brought a pack of cigarettes in order to bond with any potential smokers in the house. It shows he was playing the game before he even got into the house and that's a cunning I don't think we've ever seen in any other player. However, I agree that he had it easy with a group of docile, unassuming players and I'm dying to see how he would deal with a different group of house guests. He got lucky that that he got cast in one of the most innocuous casts this show has ever seen but how would he have done dealing with a group of cuckoos like S9 instead of just one cuckoo in Devin? How far would he have been willing to assimilate if confronted with S15's ragtag group of racists? Unlike every other winner, I feel like I can't make an accurate assessment of his game until I see how he plays with a different cast.

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • Love 2

Does anyone else find it interesting that we have had 3 o returning winners who won on their original season play Big Brother a second time and all 3 have made it to the final 4?  Erika & Janelle both made the final 4 twice and did not win.

ETA

Boogie was the only returning winner who did not get to the final 4 on his next try. I don't like Boogie, but I think his BB14 game is underrated. Yes, he did not make the jury, but he was the only coach who I thought was coaching. I remember on the feeds the first or second week him having a long talk with Ian about how he can improve his social game. And after that convo Ian became a much better player. I don't think Ian would of won without Boogie's coaching.

Edited by choclatechip45

I thought you were leaving Season 1-5 off your list? You have Will up there. Besides that, obviously I pretty much agree with you since my list is almost identical to yours. :)

Touche! Darn it -- I saw him in All Stars, and felt comfortable enough with seeing his game there (and they may have shown clips) to make a judgment. But you're right, of course. I put Will in parentheses as I saw him play the second time, but not the first. One of these days I should watch BB2. I have a feeling it's wildly entertaining.

That's too bad about Dick. That makes his pulling out of Season 13 make a whole lot more sense. Obviously (whether fair or not) CBS wasn't going to let him compete after finding that out and just as obviously they couldn't very well reveal that information themselves if he didn't want them to. We're lucky to live in a time where people with HIV can live "normal" lives (quotes because who defines what a normal life is? But you know what I mean - it's not a death sentence any more). 

• Love 1

I just read on twitter that Dick just announced that he is HIV positive. He said it was because he was just informed of his HIV status in BB 13 and that is why he abruptly left the show.

I was never a huge fan of the man, but damn....wish him nothing but help and hopefully a cure in his lifetime.

Edited: I see that was already posted. Still, wish him nothing but a long happy life. Interesting to hear that his girlfriend is dead set against him announcing it, but he was doing it anyway on Couples Therapy.

Edited by shelley1005

I guess I am a horrible person, because the first thing that sprang to mind reading about Dick was vague recollections of when he would sexually harass Jen Johnson and say things about her getting raped and contracting AIDS - or maybe it was gay Dustin that he said would get raped and contract AIDS - and I just can't dredge up that much sympathy for him. I am not actively glad that Dick has been dealing with this, but I can't say I feel all that bad for him either. It is what it is. I sort of respect him for owning it and using his "fame" as a platform - though even that respect is mitigated by the fact that if it were someone else coming from the BB world out as HIV+, he'd probably be making fun of them about now. At the end of the day, he is who he is - and while I can have compassion for him in the sense that I would have compassion for anyone contracting this disease - it doesn't make me feel any less contempt for who he has shown himself to be on these shows.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 13

I guess I am a horrible person, because the first thing that sprang to mind reading about Dick was vague recollections of when he would sexually harass Jen Johnson and say things about her getting raped and contracting AIDS - or maybe it was gay Dustin that he said would get raped and contract AIDS - and I just can't dredge up that much sympathy for him. I am not actively glad that Dick has been dealing with this, but I can't say I feel all that bad for him either. It is what it is. I sort of respect him for owning it and using his "fame" as a platform - though even that respect is mitigated by the fact that if it were someone else coming from the BB world out as HIV+, he'd probably be making fun of them about now. At the end of the day, he is who he is - and while I can have compassion for him in the sense that I would have compassion for anyone contracting this disease - it doesn't make me feel any less contempt for who he has shown himself to be on these shows.

I thought he had said something about Dustin getting AIDS, but no one else mentioned it. Thanks talk about karma...

Edited by choclatechip45

David Girton from season 15 has been tweeting  lots of nudes, even bending over, and videos of him masturbating.  His tweets are also really odd, like he is having some sort of mental health issue.

On the show, I thought he was just a goofy surfer guy.  Then I looked up his twitter based on your post. This guy is obsessed with sex. I'm a little disturbed now. 

On the show, I thought he was just a goofy surfer guy.  Then I looked up his twitter based on your post. This guy is obsessed with sex. I'm a little disturbed now. 

Tell me about it. Once last season ended, and I began to use Twitter more often, I followed everyone from that season but after reading a few of David's tweets, I unfollowed him because it was the same thing tweet after tweet.

Edited by RandomWatcher

Evel Dick just said on Couples Therapy on VH1 that the reason he left Big Brother during his second time on the show is that his blood tests for the show showed he was HIV positive. 

Well, that admission years later finally ends the speculation. 

Edited by DakotaLavender

No he said on twitter and in People that only his Mom, girlfriend, a friend a couple of the producers at BB and his medical professionals knew.

He said on twitter he doesn't talk to Dani so she'll be finding out about it the same way we are. (He also said he didn't trust her not to go public with it.)

Edited by Cramps

He says in the People article he never used a needle.  

*Laughs hysterically*

Honestly, I can't muster up all that much sympathy for him, either. Maybe if this were 1994 and AIDS still meant death, but yeah. It just feels like karma biting him on the ass.

I wish Alison had lasted further in All-Stars. Her and Janelle going at it would've been hilarious.

Edited by methodwriter85

He said on twitter he doesn't talk to Dani so she'll be finding out about it the same way we are. (He also said he didn't trust her not to go public with it.)

Interesting. Considering he has repeatedly bashed her in public by writing blogs about their relationship, posting twitter statuses about her as recently as last week while she has stayed quiet and not said anything publicly about him. I remember she was asked before BB14 if she knew and she said she had no idea. By the way as of BB13 Dick had no relationship with his son either.

• Love 1

It didn't sound like the son knew either. He also said on last night's show that he and his on again off again girlfriend hadn't had sex since he was diagnosed and that basically he was afraid to end the relationship even though they had problems because he felt like it was the last one he'd ever have.

Unlike everything else on Couple's Therapy, Dick seemed sincere and authentic and like he just wanted to stop hiding about this and get it out there.

I've never been the biggest fan of his, because he can be so mean, but watching and reading all this was really heartbreaking and I'm glad the public seem to be giving him support.

He said on twitter that Julie Chen and The Talk wouldn't have him on because HIV is controversial (I guess vh1's press people had tried). If that's true, it's awful.

BTW-last season's winner Andy, whom I gather Dick doesn't get along with, initially tweeted something wishing Dick well, but then later tweeted something else saying that he, Andy wished that he, Andy, had Ebola so he could be getting so much attention.

I'm a big fan of edgy humor. But not that.

Edited by Cramps
  • Love 1

Boogie was the only returning winner who did not get to the final 4 on his next try. I don't like Boogie, but I think his BB14 game is underrated. Yes, he did not make the jury, but he was the only coach who I thought was coaching.

I agree with this actually. I mostly hate Boogie and I don't think he's a good player really at all, but he was the only coach in BB14 that actually tried to legitimately coach his team and was good at doing it. I think Brittney tried, but she's just a pretty awful player and a worse coach. Dan coached, but it was more for himself than for his team. Janelle, I love her, but she didn't even try.

Although it does makes sense because Boogie was there to actually coach and Britney/Dan/Janelle were there to play again.

• Love 1

Ugh. I wasn't going to mention this because I ultimately don't feel like it's fair to judge anyone's emotional process, but since this has come up, it did occur to me that Dick spent some of that summer publicly slamming Daniele's game after he left the house. I know everyone has their own way of dealing with things, but really? You were diagnosed with HIV, and you're taking time out of your life in the immediate aftermath to slam your own daughter in a very visible, social way? Might there be better priorities for you? That guy is just an emotional infant. It's amazing Daniele turned out as well as she did (speaking here of BB13, not BB8).

• Love 4

It didn't sound like the son knew either. He also said on last night's show that he and his on again off again girlfriend hadn't had sex since he was diagnosed and that basically he was afraid to end the relationship even though they had problems because he felt like it was the last one he'd ever have.

Him and his son had a public falling out after BB8. I remember reading it on Twop back in the day.

He said on twitter that Julie Chen and The Talk wouldn't have him on because HIV is controversial (I guess vh1's press people had tried). If that's true, it's awful.

I doubt that is true. Magic Johnson was on The Talk to promote OraQuick which is an in-home HIV test. Amanda said on a podcast this summer that production does not like Dick because of something he did. Also, all the pre jury boots have to get permission to do interviews while the show is still airing and they told Devin he could not to do Dick's show, but they let him do Spencer & Mccrae's show. I think he had a falling out with CBS.

BTW-last season's winner Andy, whom I gather Dick doesn't get along with, initially tweeted something wishing Dick well, but then later tweeted something else saying that he, Andy wished that he, Andy, had Ebola so he could be getting so much attention.

I'm a big fan of edgy humor. But not that.

I don't like Andy at all he did something similar when Jordan & Jeff got engaged and Jeff unfollowed him. Not to defend Andy, but Dick has been personally attacking him on twitter since BB15 started.

I take everything Dicks says with a grain of salt he likes to spin things to make himself look like the victim/better person. I remember when the feeds were airing he talked about how much of a fan he was of Mike Boogie and Dr. Will and could not wait to be friends with them.  For those who don't remember Mike Boogie was friends with Jen before she was on Big Brother and he even said in an interview while the season was airing he said that he had coached her before she came in the house. Well ever since BB8 has ended I have not heard Dick say one positive thing about Mike Boogie. He calls him a terrible player and makes fun of all of his lawsuits. I have no proof of this, but it would not surprise me if Mike Boogie said something to Dick about the way he treated Jen.

Ugh. I wasn't going to mention this because I ultimately don't feel like it's fair to judge anyone's emotional process, but since this has come up, it did occur to me that Dick spent some of that summer publicly slamming Daniele's game after he left the house. I know everyone has their own way of dealing with things, but really? You were diagnosed with HIV, and you're taking time out of your life in the immediate aftermath to slam your own daughter in a very visible, social way? Might there be better priorities for you? That guy is just an emotional infant. It's amazing Daniele turned out as well as she did (speaking here of BB13, not BB8).

He also publicly slammed her on her wedding day saying that she did not invite any of her family which was proven to be untrue. He wrote a blog post detailing why they don't talk to anymore and he also publicly slammed her the night of the Big Brother finale last week. I agree knowing how Dick treats her in a public way it is really amazing how she turned out.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

I was at the reality TV awards the year of BB8 (is that even a thing anymore)? Jen was there with Dr. Will and Boogie. I got to witness this amazing moment where Will was standing around and Dick approached him with total reverence and this attitude of, "Now we're going to be all simpatico" and Will just totally gave him the cold shoulder. It was quite awesome to see Dick energetically shrink from someone (especially his idol).

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 5

I was at the reality TV awards the year of BB8 (is that even a thing anymore)? Jen was there with Dr. Will and Boogie. I got to witness this amazing moment where Will was standing around and Dick approached him with total reverence and this attitude of, "Now we're going to be all simpatico" and Will just totally gave him the cold shoulder. It was quite awesome to see Dick energetically shrink from someone (especially his idol).

Great story. Unfortunately Will has done an interview with Dick since then. I knew something must of happened that involved Boogie dissing Dick! Dick's attitude towards Boogie  has been a total 180 since BB8.

Edited by choclatechip45

Bringing this over from the finale thread, because I think it's more appropriate here:

I don't consider Chilltown an all guys alliance because the whole cast except Kaysar and Marcellas thought they had some sort of deal with them.

I don't think Chilltown is the greatest alliance ever, but they are the greatest duo in the history of the game (not the greatest alliance). The Renegades were good, but they were secret (as were I guess "The Hitmen"). But Chilltown was a duo masquerading as an alliance, which is how it was allowed to exist. Everyone wanted to be a part of it (at least in All Stars). To me, that's more impressive than any duo that came since -- the fact they put their duo out there, openly advertised their alliance and were allowed to exist until final 4 (in All Stars anyway).

It's brilliant when you think about it -- so simple, and yet it fooled so many people.

I don't think Chilltown is the greatest alliance ever, but they are the greatest duo in the history of the game (not the greatest alliance). The Renegades were good, but they were secret (as were I guess "The Hitmen"). But Chilltown was a duo masquerading as an alliance, which is how it was allowed to exist. Everyone wanted to be a part of it (at least in All Stars). To me, that's more impressive than any duo that came since -- the fact they put their duo out there, openly advertised their alliance and were allowed to exist until final 4 (in All Stars anyway).

It's brilliant when you think about it -- so simple, and yet it fooled so many people.

Chilltown is definitely one of the greatest duos the only other on in competition with Chilltown for that title is Jason & Danielle they went from the beginning to the end with no one knowing and neither of them were nominated except for the final 3.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

Not arguing with any of the above-- but I saw Andy's tweet. It wasn't Dick making it up. Andy really did tweet the Ebola crack.

Yeah I saw it, I don't agree with it. At the same time it's hard for me to feel bad for Dick when he has been personally attacking Andy since BB15. I know two wrongs don't make a right. I personally think Andy's behavior is idiotic and should know that America does not get his humor ever since his "jokes" did not go over well from the live feeds. I also don't like Dick and all the personal attacks he has made over the years especially since he has been living with HIV+ he should understand how easy it is to be judged. When I meant I take things with a grain of salt I meant his comments about The Talk and his perception on different things.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

I agree with this actually. I mostly hate Boogie and I don't think he's a good player really at all, but he was the only coach in BB14 that actually tried to legitimately coach his team and was good at doing it. I think Brittney tried, but she's just a pretty awful player and a worse coach. Dan coached, but it was more for himself than for his team. Janelle, I love her, but she didn't even try.

Although it does makes sense because Boogie was there to actually coach and Britney/Dan/Janelle were there to play again.

I despise Boogie, but I like how he acted immediately post-eviction.  He was sitting with Julie, absolutely ticked, when Ian's goodbye message came up.  When he realized Ian had deliberately worked to get him out, Boogie got a big grin on his face.  He acknowledged that it was a big move, and that Ian had gotten the best of him.

• Love 3

I despise Boogie, but I like how he acted immediately post-eviction.  He was sitting with Julie, absolutely ticked, when Ian's goodbye message came up.  When he realized Ian had deliberately worked to get him out, Boogie got a big grin on his face.  He acknowledged that it was a big move, and that Ian had gotten the best of him.

I agree with this and wanted to add that even though I  think Boogie deserves some credit for helping Ian and even Ian himself has said Boogie helped him tremendously and deserved the coach's prize. Boogie said on RHAP back in June he thought Ian played a great game and  said that he was proud to be part of BB14 because the two best players made the final 2. The fact he did not take any credit for Ian's success impressed me. I know at the time BB14 happened he was not a big fan of how Dan played the game.

Edited by choclatechip45

It's hard for me with Boogie because most of the time I remember how vile he was with regards to Erica in All Stars and he was pretty awful in BB2, but then I remember times I really liked him, like when he used to talk to Nakomis in the mornings on All Stars or how he coached his team in BB14. Plus, one time, I believe in All Stars, he said he 'had his mom's hips' and that will never not be funny to me.