Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: One Flew Over The Chicken's Nest

• Start Topic

Amber's husband is a complete & total douchebag.  He really thinks highly of himself.  I don't understand how Bobby started the drama (according to Amber)??  Jim must be hung like a pinky finger... just sayin'!

• Love 12

My Dina crush had faded a little bit, but now it's back in full force! Her commentary on Jim, as well as calling him on his bs at the party, was gold. I really wish one of them would have asked him how he, as a BANKER, was PROSECUTING mortgage fraud. Maybe you help prosecutors or are an expert witness but you aren't prosecuting anyone you douche.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 22

Jim has short man syndrome and he has it BAD.

LMAO at Milania (for once):  "Say hello to ya motha!"

We're only a handful of episodes into the season and already Amber and her troll husband have no friends in the cast.  It must be a record.

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 10

Amber's husband is a complete & total douchebag.  He really thinks highly of himself.  I don't understand how Bobby started the drama (according to Amber)??  Jim must be hung like a pinky finger... just sayin'!

Ha, I implied the same thing in the RHoNJ Media thread. He's totally overcompensating.

• Love 4

Hahahahahaha I didn't think Jim could be any douchier! Had he spoken to me like that I would have kneed him in the crotch. WTF was that? "IQ above 12..."  Little man syndrome indeed.  "We've been prosecuting..."  okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. 

Go Dina. A good ep for her. 

Loved the 'drunk room' with Joe Giu and Rosie. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 3

I just had a great idea for Marchese's commercials! His nitwit wife spinning her hair around is kind of dated and lame, so maybe HE should do the commercials and repeat the same rant about making people his 'bitch.' He can also ask potential customers if they have an IQ over 12. Oh, wait--I think he did just <inadvertently> do a commercial for his company or at least for his lack of character. Way to go, Famewhore!

• Love 8

Twenty minutes into the episode Amber once again mentions "The Cancer" by way of saying she has "fought for her life before." In case we, you know, missed it all the other times she's mentioned it in the previous 4 episodes.

Dina once again tells us her daughter is her best friend, in case we missed that too. I did LOVE her comments on Jim. For me the best part of the episode was looking at that gorgeous frozen hot chocolate Dina ordered in the restaurant. It's hot and humid here but I still wish I had one.

• Love 2

Can Jim get into any legal trouble for representing himself as a prosecutor?   If he is an attorney can he be disbarred?  I would think he could be fired from his job because he has exposed himself as a lying douche who not only publicly misrepresented himself but his "bank" as well. 

• Love 2

Can Jim get into any legal trouble for representing himself as a prosecutor?

We can hope!!!

Unfortunately, the preview for next week shows we will be seeing Richie. UGH! I thought it was funny tonight when Kathy, in an effort to get screen time and be relevant, was giving advice to one of The Twins (can't keep 'em straight) and she seemed anxious to get away from Kathy. I wish we would see more scenes of Rosie, esp with JoeGui, and none of Kathy and Richie.

• Love 5

Amber is always soooooo dramatic. Like telenovela levels of over-acting. That tête-à-tête with Melissa was so silly, even Melissa could hardly keep a straight face. "You are TAINTED!" [narrows eyes, arches eyebrow and tosses hair].

Jim is such a tiny asshole.

• Love 7

Is Jim not enough of a man to apologize to Theresa and Dina himself?  He has to send his wife to do it for him? 

If I were Tre or Dina, I wouldn't have anything to do with Jim or Amber.  Freeze that bitch out, refuse to film with her. 

Also, Dina has a problem with Melissa betraying her 'old friend' Amber?  Um, what about Amber spreading gossip about her good friend Nicole?  Hello? 

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 2

Is Jim not enough of a man to apologize to Theresa and Dina himself? He has to send his wife to do it for him?

If I were Tre or Dina, I wouldn't have anything to do with Jim or Amber. Freeze that bitch out, refuse to film with her.

Kinda made me wish that old-school, aggro Tre had come out. The thought of Teresa picking up l'il Jim and tossing him like a lawn dart would almost be worth the lawsuit he'd file.

• Love 15

Amber's husband Jim is such an asshole that he actually had me laughing along with Joe Giudice (imitating Jim as the DA with a badge), and that NEVER happens. His patronizing speech to the ladies, then his TH, where he said he'll tie up his enemies in court, bleeding them dry.... Who talks this way? I mean, behind closed doors, maybe, if you've been screwed and you're mad.... But in a TH? Who would ever want to associate with this guy? Maybe when Amber keeps talking about how much she's overcome and survived....this douchebag of a husband is what she's talking about.

• Love 7

I'm watching the rerun.  Amber thinks Melissa created the mayhem?  I'm no fan of Melissa, but I don't think she did anything wrong.  If I were Nicole and one of my good friends was telling people (on camera) that I was a homewrecker, I'd want to know.  Nicole deserved to know.  Amber's big mouth is what caused the mayhem.  Take some responsibility, you cow.  And cut your damn hair.

• Love 6

Melissa's a dolt--she probably has no idea that we can all see that Amber said "through the grapevine." I think it's Melissa who's a shady ass for telling some nobody she just met what her "friend" said (and not even all of what Amber said). I mean, if any of this actually not manufactured, that is. 

Also, that was the tattoo place where I get my stuff done.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4

I wonder what the Guidice's neighbors think of them raising chickens and keeping a pen of German Shepard guard dogs in the yard. 

Amber and Jim are both drama queens. I wonder what the AG thinks about Jim representing himself as a prosecutor. I was LOL when Joe Gui put on a badge during the party and said he was the prosecutor when Jim was in the next room.

While Jim and Amber acted like douches, I agree with Dina that Melissa likes to stir the shit and then step back and say "who me? I didn't do anything". I'm getting a kick out of Ms Sexy Life getting a not so great edit this season. 

Dina needs to get over Lexi going to college. She acts like she will never see her again. Is she even leaving home or is she commuting? I was laughing about her "date". Talk about no chemistry. Why does she live with her ex? Just weird. 

Is the Serendipity the same place that's in Vegas by Caesar's Palace ?That place is awesome. I was coveting that sundae. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 1

Amber and Jim, enjoy your one season.   They're just nasty; they're not even in the category "love to hate them".  Had Amber not been so busy repeating rumors, which is spreading them Ms. Columbia graduate, there would have been no problem.  She just got caught in spreading rumors, which I am assuming she's done many times before.  

Jim is an enormous douchebag.  An unregulated bank.  No such thing exists.  And he prosecutes cases?  No, a DA would do that, specifically a US District Attorney. The feds are prosecuting the Guidices, not the State of NJ.  Such an insecure, insignificant little man.  He's just a bad con man.  Thinks he has game, but his game is like one of those awful electronic football games from the 70's, where it just buzzed and the players spun around in circles.  Well at least that game vibrated.

The mother/daughter tattoos.  Sigh.  Lexi is going to college, right across the river.  It's not like she's going 500 miles away or studying abroad and not coming back for years.  And the oh, we're so close, we're like sisters.  Give the child a chance to breathe already.  Maybe she always hangs with you because you give her no choice.  

So the Guidices already had dogs?  When I heard someone say the dog ate one of the chickens, I was like how in the hell did that little white fluffy puppy take down a chicken.  Super puppy!  Then I saw the culprit walk away (looked like a German Shepherd).  They needed to get Foghorn Leghorn on the case.

• Love 8

Amber took the title as one of the worst housewives. You can almost see the wheels turn in her little pea brain when she notices a place to insert some DRAWMA. She and her nitwit husband salivate over opportunities to show what idiots they are. They are forcing things and it just shows how ridiculous they are.

• Love 3

Melissa's a dolt--she probably has no idea that we can all see that Amber said "through the grapevine." I think it's Melissa who's a shady ass for telling some nobody she just met what her "friend" said (and not even all of what Amber said). I mean, if any of this actually not manufactured, that is.

Also, that was the tattoo place where I get my stuff done.

The way Amber said she had "heard through the grapevine" didn't seem to imply that she didn't believe the rumor. To me it seemed liked she was just stating how she found out her friend had broken up a home.

Unless they edited it out, not once did Amber say she didn't think the rumor was true.

• Love 4
The way Amber said she had "heard through the grapevine" didn't seem to imply that she didn't believe the rumor.

I'm just going by the words I actually heard, not reading into what "seem to" be. I don't know the woman (though I have a nagging feeling that I've met her in the past…or maybe it's just because I've seen the low-budget local commercials she's in); I have no way of gauging whether "the way" she deliberately spreads a rumor is any different than "the way" she orders a pizza. Either way, Melissa should butt out. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

The way Amber said she had "heard through the grapevine" didn't seem to imply that she didn't believe the rumor. To me it seemed liked she was just stating how she found out her friend had broken up a home.

Unless they edited it out, not once did Amber say she didn't think the rumor was true.

I agree. Also, I took it to mean that she said she "heard it through the grapevine" because she wasn't willing to name the person who told her about it. And, I also got the impression that she believed it, otherwise she wouldn't have informed Melisa about it. 

• Love 5

I'm just going by the words I heard, not reading into what "seem to" be. I don't know the woman; I have no way of gauging whether "the way" she deliberately spreads a rumor is any different than "the way" she orders a pizza.

Words are said so people can gather meaning from them. How someone puts a sentence together does change the meaning of the words they say.

So, I was saying, since Amber added in "that's what I heard through the grapevine" at the end of her statement she was not saying in any way that people were spreading lies about the twin.

I thought that was the point you were arguing. That Melissa was too dumb to see that the viewers could see that Amber added in the grapevine thing at the end. Obviously, there are different ways to take what Amber said. You have one view, not the only view.

Edited by mothmonsterman
  • Love 1

Bottom line is that Amber knows she was being filmed. There are cameras all over the car. She should know that repeating rumors while being filmed will surely be in the show. Maybe that was her intent, IDK, but if she didn't want it to be a topic of conversation, she shouldn't have brought it up. 

• Love 8

Bottom line is that Amber knows she was being filmed. There are cameras all over the car. She should know that repeating rumors while being filmed will surely be in the show. Maybe that was her intent, IDK, but if she didn't want it to be a topic of conversation, she shouldn't have brought it up. 

Exactly.  Did she think Nicole wouldn't find out?  Even if Melissa hadn't told her, she still would have seen the footage from the car last week.  Does Amber have an IQ above 12?  Let's test her.

• Love 8

Bottom line is that Amber knows she was being filmed. There are cameras all over the car. She should know that repeating rumors while being filmed will surely be in the show. Maybe that was her intent, IDK, but if she didn't want it to be a topic of conversation, she shouldn't have brought it up

Exactly. Did Melissa spread the gossip? Sure. But it started with Amber. What's with her innocent act?

Amber and Aviva should be friends.

Yup. They both obfuscate. I believe that's a legal term that Aviva learned in law school, or was it Vassar, and Jim Marchese learned in his "legal training," or was it in the AG's Office prosecuting fraud.

• Love 2

Kinda made me wish that old-school, aggro Tre had come out. The thought of Teresa picking up l'il Jim and tossing him like a lawn dart would almost be worth the lawsuit he'd file.

True dat! What's he going to get blood from a turnip? They ought to sic Milania, and the dog that got the chickens, loose on his nuts. <Dramatic slapping of hands together> signifying "we're done!

• Love 4
Words are said so people can gather meaning from them. How someone puts a sentence together does change the meaning of the words they say.

Yes, I know; I make a living with words. But even if I didn't, I can see (and have freely admitted that we don't see everything) that what Amber said is not a flat-out indication that she believes this rumor.

You have one view, not the only view.

Right, which is why I didn't do the whole "opinion as fact" thing or anything at all to imply that mine was the correct assessment. All I said at first was basically that Melissa's a douche. If I were telling a friend that I'd heard something, I'd say it similarly to Amber. If I were telling a friend that I knew something, I'd say that. Never said I didn't think Amber was being shady or using "grapevine" as an umbrella; just that I don't presume to know what a complete stranger on TV means outside of her words.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

If Amber had privately told Melissa that she'd heard this rumor about Nicole, well, she'd be spreading the rumor to more people, which is bad enough.

In this case, Amber told Melissa about it with reality TV cameras and microphones there. From that, I can only conclude that Amber deliberately intended to broadcast this rumor to the world, (or the 1 to 2 million people who pay attention to this nonsense).

• Love 3

I wasn't debating any of that. But never mind--it's not that interesting. Semantics and other confusion-inducing stuff...

Whatever; they're all idiots--those twins for believing Melissa before talking to their close friend first, Amber for saying it at all, Melissa for sticking her nose in to protect a friend of 12 whole hours… but again, I'm applying real-life logic to reality TV.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
Who's confused? Sorry, but I don't see anything terribly confusing here.

Neither do I. Amber's words alone do not prove that she believes the rumor. And that's all I was saying. And that I think Melissa's behavior was bad (which doesn't automatically make Amber's good).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2