Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: One Flew Over The Chicken's Nest

• Start Topic

Melania was adorable at the chicken ranch and in the car with Rosie and Joe.  She really enjoyed the chicken coop.  She seemed so calm and enjoyable to be around.  

Poor Gia and the dog pen incident!  I felt so bad for her.

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 1

The show would be nothing without Tre.  And I don't mean just Tre.  I mean everyone that goes with her.....Joe, the girls, Rosie, the parents (both sets), the chickens, the cooking....everything.  Some of my favorite moments were when Tre and the family along with her parents were making homemade sauce with tons of fresh plum tomatoes or that time they were all making homemade sausage.  I liked those scenes.  Joe and Rosie together make me laugh and laugh.  I like watching her girls too.  Nah.....none of the other girls would be able to hold the show.

I agree with this.. along with Dina.  Tre and Dina seem like real friends, and they have the fun moments together and with their children.

I'm glad Dina opted to stay and order that yummy confection plus fries.  I had a date run really late and I decided to order ahead figuring that even if they didn't show up, why waste the occasion especially at a well known restaurant like the one Dina went to.  I do think we are seeing Dina at a loss because her daughter is ready to leave the nest, her marriage seems to be ending, and I assume her business isn't around anymore since we haven't seen Dina at work thus far.  Plus, I'm glad that she hasn't bought up her issues with Caroline yet.

• Love 3

Amber's confessional outfit and makeup? I just can't. Is she the new spokeswoman for Wet n' Wild? And ugh, Jim is an insufferable asshat. Between the IQ above 12 comment and calling Joe Gorga a dumb fuck, he was so arrogant and condescending. Jim doesn't distinguish between using brains over brawn to even the playing field and provoking people and acting tough so you can settle scores you couldn't in high school.

• Love 1

I find it really hard to believe that Jim has never been in a fight in his life. Between getting right in someone's ear and menacingly whispering "dumb fuck" to speaking so rudely to the women...

No way has someone just NEVER at least attempted to beat the tar out of him. I'm a pacifist by nature and my husband is pretty calm, too. But, most people aren't. I'm assuming that either one of those incidents would have set my husband off. My brothers? They'd have lost it completely. Weird.

• Love 1

Here it is. A clic and it gets bigger. I hope it's working !

0388a9be-4846-4544-ae74-f6ca04f00042.jpg ae2985be-c6e1-4789-b672-ffac3dc413ea.jpg  cae06e6b-138e-4c4c-92d4-574b5f1d3c58.jpg

Thanks for posting that! I cannot believe that I didn't notice that huge, tacky, mural last night. 

I agree with those posters who said it looks like a mural for a child's bedroom or playroom. Also, it does remind me of a Thomas the Tank Engine mural, as someone mentioned.

He probably provokes people to the point where they start yelling or push him and then calls the police, accusing them of assault and battery.

Exactly! I bet if he had a little sister as a kid, he got in her face and bugged the shit out of her until she finally pushed him away. And then he yelled, "Mommy, she hit me!"

Milania being thoughtful and respectful to an adult? I am confuse. Jean is the ultimate animal whisperer....

This happens! My sister was a "bad kid" at home, where she really seemed to like to push my mom's buttons. But out in public and at school, she was good as hell! Teachers loved her!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
He probably provokes people to the point where they start yelling or push him and then calls the police, accusing them of assault and battery.

Will any of us be surprised to read some day that he's missing?  Of course, that's if I ever remember his name.

• Love 1

The show would be nothing without Tre. And I don't mean just Tre. I mean everyone that goes with her.....Joe, the girls, Rosie, the parents (both sets), the chickens, the cooking....everything. Some of my favorite moments were when Tre and the family along with her parents were making homemade sauce with tons of fresh plum tomatoes or that time they were all making homemade sausage. I liked those scenes. Joe and Rosie together make me laugh and laugh. I like watching her girls too. Nah.....none of the other girls would be able to hold the show.

Love her or hate her, Teresa has star quality. She seizes your imagination. She's genuinely funny. She's also vulgar and not very bright and shallow and petty and vicious. But you want to watch her and you care what happens to her.

Caroline, Jaq and Melissa can never forgive her for this, which was the theme of the last two seasons. They were simply acting out their very real jealousy at her undoubted success. She's a survivor, as well, and a hard worker. I admire her, though I don't really approve of her.

• Love 4

While I agree that Teresa is a reason a lot of people watch, I do not find her particularly admirable. I also do not know that she is a "survivor." What has she battled in her life that has been so difficult? What, esp, that is not of her own making? She has a lovely family and both parents, for example. If being a criminal and dealing with the aftermath makes one a survivor, prisons are full of such admirable people. Tre earning a living while dealing with legal trouble is what. most people do.

• Love 4

The show would be nothing without Tre.  And I don't mean just Tre.  I mean everyone that goes with her.....Joe, the girls, Rosie, the parents (both sets), the chickens, the cooking....everything.  Some of my favorite moments were when Tre and the family along with her parents were making homemade sauce with tons of fresh plum tomatoes or that time they were all making homemade sausage.  I liked those scenes.  Joe and Rosie together make me laugh and laugh.  I like watching her girls too.  Nah.....none of the other girls would be able to hold the show.

My dream episode has always been that Teresa and Joe go away for a weekend and Rosie babysits the girls.  

Jim Marchese is  back on twitter and tweeting up a storm.   He needs to learn not to respond to every comment made about him, I think.  Here's his account if anyone is interested and it's worth a glance to see what he's saying about some other cast members.  Also says that he was suspended because other cast members reported him as spam because they can't take the truth. Something like that.

https://twitter.com/JLMarchese111

Edited by mwell345

Jim Marchese is back on twitter and tweeting up a storm. He needs to learn not to respond to every comment made about him, I think. Here's his account if anyone is interested.

Tiny Jim is such a douche. And he is loving the negative attention. It is truly sad that people with real careers would be so desperate for a few minutes of Bravolebrity.

My dream episode has always been that Teresa and Joe go away for a weekend and Rosie babysits the girls.

Yes! Remember when she was watching the Gorga and Giudice kids play in the street while they were out at the shore? She was so on edge, it was hysterical!

• Love 2

This happens! My sister was a "bad kid" at home, where she really seemed to like to push my mom's buttons. But out in public and at school, she was good as hell! Teachers loved her!

I have a middle child that was like this. I actually asked a teacher once if she was talking about MY daughter. Home devil, street angel is a saying that came to mind. I preferred that over the opposite.

• Love 3
Jim Marchese is back on twitter and tweeting up a storm. He needs to learn not to respond to every comment made about him, I think. Here's his account if anyone is interested.

OMG , and some people are buying his shit. "Sounds like he sues people who commit fraud. I like that."  I suppose he and Ambah' really did count on people blindly watching this show and accepting him as the Bastion of Truth and Integrity against those evil Giudices. 

I noticed which politicians he likes/follows. Not shocked. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 2

I am not by any means a bastion of grownup-lady maturity but the idea of this adult man with a job he wants everyone to believe is oh so serious and important is running around having Twitter wars is ridiculous. Way more so than the women of these shows, for which public bitchery is kind of part of their roles on the show, I'd think.

EDITED because I meant "bitchery," not "butchery"!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4

Jim keeps tweeting about a Gary Coach that Nicole was supposedly sleeping with while he/she/both were still married. I'm sure the family appreciates their name being dragged into this. Jim's profile picture, btw, is a fancypants black car. How very...myspace.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 5

Jim keeps tweeting about a Gary Coach that Nicole was supposedly sleeping with while he/she/both were still married. I'm sure the family appreciates their name being dragged into this. Jim's profile picture, btw, is a fancypants black car. How very...myspace.

More proof that Jim is a 13 year old girl.

• Love 6

The rags are saying that Theresa Guidice has been fired because she won't shoot additional footage to be added to this season. They are also reporting that Jaq has been rehired. ACK!!!

If they fired Theresa and rehired that wack job Jaq I'm probably done. The only saving grace would be Dina but not if she's buying into that bitch Amber.

Will any of us be surprised to read some day that he's missing?  Of course, that's if I ever remember his name.

Who would care?

I don't think Amber would even care if Jimmy the Rat went missing because the most important thing in her life is her cancer. Her kid could have a cancer tumor the size of a grapefruit  and 95% of every conversation with the oncologist would be about Amber's dance with her deadly cancer. Screw the kid!

Jim keeps tweeting about a Gary Coach that Nicole was supposedly sleeping with while he/she/both were still married. I'm sure the family appreciates their name being dragged into this.

Exactly! What is wrong with him??? He thinks he is so intelligent, but he is very single-minded. He is angry at someone, so he unleashes insult after insult, never thinking of who else might be effected. 

• Love 3

Jim reminds me of Dana Wilkey’s finance, John Flynn. Remember, the serial entrepreneur who got pissed when all the bloggers wrote about him? He threatened to sue them all if they kept mentioning his name. Yeah, that worked out well...

Jeez, the dude really does reply to everything. In regards to his wife's comment in the last ep

some parts of the world are more informal and call it a hotty toddy.  Wow I guess the IQ comment hit a cord.

No, actually I was the kid on the wrestling team who dated the captain of the rival schools cheerleader.

Sorry if my having a real job offends.

He is the Slade Smiley of NJ!

• Love 4

Jim keeps tweeting about a Gary Coach that Nicole was supposedly sleeping with while he/she/both were still married. I'm sure the family appreciates their name being dragged into this.

I saw those "Gary" tweets and am guessing that's the type of tweet that can get someone suspended, so it'll probably happen again.  I had a hard time making sense of his incessantly long time line, but I don't think Bravo is probably happy about some of the tweets either.

I wonder if he DM's people.   Early on in the season, Amber tweeted that she would respond to her direct messages "in the morning" and Dina Manzo immediately tweeted her and told her that it was NOT a good idea to respond to them because things can be taken out of context.  A couple of other people chimed in and gave her the same advice.

These two have no social media skills. Going to bite them in the butt.  I'm stocking up on popcorn.

• Love 4

Who is taking care of their kids when they're living on Twitter? 

The same person who was taking care of Jacqueline's kids??  Now that Jac is no longer on the show, she doesn't have a need for a "twitter-sitter"....

• Love 4

Some clever poster here compared Jim and Amber's performance on RHoNJ to that of a Survivor rookie who comes in guns blazing and playing too hard. They are going to burn themselves out answering every sour tweet. Especially if they continue being jackasses every week. And Jim calling out Bravo's editing is um, not smart. They haven't filmed the reunion yet. Best not to insult the people who still have control over how you're perceived.

• Love 3

Some clever poster here compared Jim and Amber's performance on RHoNJ to that of a Survivor rookie who comes in guns blazing and playing too hard. They are going to burn themselves out answering every sour tweet. Especially if they continue being jackasses every week. And Jim calling out Bravo's editing is um, not smart. They haven't filmed the reunion yet. Best not to insult the people who still have control over how you're perceived.

Jersey Jim the Rat doesn't care if Bravo edits him in a bad way he'll sue them. He studied law and passed the bar don'tcha know I He might even sue Bravo if they don't renew the Rat's family for the next season...if there is a next season..

• Love 3

Jim Marchese is  back on twitter and tweeting up a storm.   He needs to learn not to respond to every comment made about him, I think.  Here's his account if anyone is interested and it's worth a glance to see what he's saying about some other cast members.  Also says that he was suspended because other cast members reported him as spam because they can't take the truth. Something like that.

https://twitter.com/JLMarchese111

I think his Twitter just proves Dina's comment about Jim's magnitude of douchebaggery....what an idiot!! 

Honestly - I think this Twitter account and his actions may have just ruined Amber's "dream" of being on the RHNJ.  She'll get this one season, but I really will be surprised if TPTB ask her back. 

• Love 2

Jeez, the dude really does reply to everything. In regards to his wife's comment in the last ep

He is the Slade Smiley of NJ!

I was thinking Simon VanKempen from RHNY.  But, after the first season, I actually kind of liked Simon.  I really can't see myself EVER liking this jerk-*ff (love that Rino used that word!!).  Sorry to say that the Marcheses live pretty close to me - I hope I never run into him/them - I'll have a hard time keeping my mouth shut! 

At least with Jac (who I can't stand) she wasn't a business owner who was jeopardizing her reputation with her incessant volatile twittering, though Jim's reputation as a reputable business owner went out the window when he 1) joined the show and 2) showed his true douchebaggery on the show.

To those of you posting his tweets PLEASE PLEASE keep 'em coming. This is more entertaining than the show!

If you're a person who can't take criticism do not go on a HW show. Snarking on the cast is half the fun. If it weren't for this board and the former TWOP I doubt I'd still be watching this or RHWOC. I watch to read the comments.

His tweets are telling. The way he references what JoeGo said about this sister, that he has a real job, he really did think he would be the standout hero and is pissed that people side with the others over him and Amber.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 1

Jim has been feverishly linking and relinking this badly written story that he planted about his shady mortgage company and lofty personal achievements: http://fauxrealityentertainment.com/rhonj-marcheses-relationship-to-u-s-attorney/

The best part: an "inside source" says "clearly the production wanted to change direction from Amber and Jim's happy, well adjusted family".

ETA: I thought this pertained to the episode but am happy to delete and repost in Amber's thread if needed.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1

The best part: an "inside source" says "clearly the production wanted to change direction from Amber and Jim's happy, well adjusted family".

While production has been known to play games by showing half a conversation, splicing things together, etc., Jim's THs speak for themselves. I didn't see any signs of splicing or his words not matching his mouth movements. I didn't notice any of his scenes looking like they were tampered with either. Nope, sorry Little Man, the 'blame production" card won't work in this case. You made yourself look like an ass all by yourself.That TH about taking down people with lawsuits, depositions, blah, blah, was the most asshat douche thing I've ever seen on this show - and that's sayin' something with this crew.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 5