Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: One Flew Over The Chicken's Nest

• Start Topic

Jim has been feverishly linking and relinking this badly written story that he planted about his shady mortgage company and lofty personal achievements: http://fauxrealityentertainment.com/rhonj-marcheses-relationship-to-u-s-attorney/

The best part: an "inside source" says "clearly the production wanted to change direction from Amber and Jim's happy, well adjusted family".

ETA: I thought this pertained to the episode but am happy to delete and repost in Amber's thread if needed.

I'd love to know who he blew to get it written.     Naaaah,

Dina moved to the city during this season.  She was showing her shoe closet to that guy because she had to move out all those shoes.  So I think the cab fare was for the ride back to her NYC apartment, not to NJ.

When Kathy Wakile pulled Nicole back into the Dining Room after she gave the hand slap "I'm done with you" exchange with Bobby, what did Nicole say about Bobby?  "He's so...."

I don't know. Im not caring much for this show or the people. They are so unlike anyone I know. (Not that the other franchises have people who are familiar.) These folks are beyond ignorant. I think I might be through. Maybe not. What a dilemma!

• Love 1

I don't know. Im not caring much for this show or the people. They are so unlike anyone I know. (Not that the other franchises have people who are familiar.) These folks are beyond ignorant. I think I might be through. Maybe not. What a dilemma!

Halfway through Season 5 I stopped watching because I just hated everyone. There was no one to root for. In my mind, I was done with the NJ franchise for good. What brought me back was everyone discussing the show, here.

• Love 4

I can't remember if this is the episode Ellen appeared on-somebody is mad.  http://www.allaboutt...comment-1460385

I said in the episode thread that I thought the Ellen/Rosie relationship was a fake by production. When Rosie was asked on WWHL if she was still in the relationship she said it was over but the way she said it seem like it was a rehearsed response. And Andy sat there playing along like he didn't know the whole time it was a fake. What I do not believe in the above story is that Rosie drugged Ellen, got her drunk and tricked her into signing a contract. If Richie was the accused, then yeah, maybe, LOL. What I would believe is Ellen got drunk right before they rolled film and wasn't coherent when Rosie and family was blathering about their great relationship, but Rosie didn't get her drunk. No one gets another adult drunk. You make the choice to drink. Nor would Bravo be stupid enough to risk a lawsuit by allowing someone to sign a contract with them when they weren't of sound mind. Ellen wanted her 15 minutes of fame and is now facing the consequences.

Halfway through Season 5 I stopped watching because I just hated everyone. There was no one to root for. In my mind, I was done with the NJ franchise for good. What brought me back was everyone discussing the show here.

Yes to all this. Mainly I watch hoping that those bratty girls will finally go SO over the top it will dawn on the Guidices to feel shame and regret. When exactly did sissiness become a desirable quality in children? Man. When I was a kid, way back in the Pleistocene Era, "sass" got your mouth scrubbed out with soap, not candy.

• Love 1

Yes to all this. Mainly I watch hoping that those bratty girls will finally go SO over the top it will dawn on the Guidices to feel shame and regret. When exactly did sissiness become a desirable quality in children? Man. When I was a kid, way back in the Pleistocene Era, "sass" got your mouth scrubbed out with soap, not candy.

Yes! Yes!  We would have had are hides tanned for a mouth like that.  I couldn't help but think when will that brat Milania burn the house down?  She's a scary little thing. 

• Love 2
On 8/11/2014 at 10:58 AM, politichick said:

Shoot me, but I like Joe G and it's sad to see him so pensive and melancholy. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve what he's dealing with, but I enjoy his personality and humor. I kind of hope Teresa gets no jail time in part because of the kids but also because I think she just signed whatever papers he put before her and when she asked questions, probably got as confused as she did last night when Tiny Jim was being a bitchass douchebag.

Watching this many years later. I'm not sure if Teresa knew or not. I don't see her as above being this crap, but I can definitely see her just signing papers without much thought. I don't see the Guidices as victims of haters or whatever, but there is a likability about the family, and I find the consequence of their actions sad to watch even if I can't wrap my head around what they hell they were thinking to begin with. So many cast members on Bravo are beyond hungry for money. I think people like Teresa and Jen Shah could still live nice lifestyles without being criminals.