Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: One Flew Over The Chicken's Nest

• Start Topic

Where I thought Amber was shady was when she was explaining her side to Dina and Teresa, she said that yes she repeated this rumor to Melissa, and that was wrong, BUT she told Melissa "behind closed doors" and it's really Melissa's fault for repeating it. Now, I don't want to get into semantics, but I took that as her trying to convince the other two that this was said off camera. And that it never had to be a thing, because it wasn't on camera. But once you put this out there on-camera, someone as savvy as Melissa is definitely going to cover her own ass, so that Nicole doesn't see this for the first time on the show.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 7

I feel sorry for the Gudice's dogs. The humans...not an ounce of sorrow.

What, no sorry for those poor chickens?  ;)  What a stupid idea.  Chicken + German Shepard + Milania = KILL KILL KILL

All of the sudden, their thinking about write offs?  I guess Juicy will be working the chickens in the pen.  Get it?

Tre, trying to understand what Tiny was trying to say was like we are there when Joe put the papers in front of her to sign.  "Tre, you can get a new LV, just sign here."  "Ohhhh, baby, I love love love!"  As she signs away.  What a twat.

There is something very scary at the end of each show and that production thing comes on and all you hear is whispering.  Creeps me out.  Like there are ghosts whispering "Why the fuck do you watch this shit!"  And I hit back, "Because I pay my taxes and I'm not going to jail so STFU whispering voices". 

Anyone else notice that?  Okay.  Carry on. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Where I thought Amber was shady was when she was explaining her side to Dina and Teresa, she said that yes she repeated this rumor to Melissa, and that was wrong, BUT she told Melissa "behind closed doors" and it's really Melissa's fault for repeating it. Now, I don't want to get into semantics, but I took that as her trying to convince the other two that this was said off camera. And that it never had to be a thing, because it wasn't on camera. But once you put this out there on-camera, someone as savvy as Melissa is definitely going to cover her own ass, so that Nicole doesn't see this for the first time on the show.

I loathe Melissa because she's a shady, shit-stirring bitch, but Amber is in the wrong, here. It's like Amber yelled "fire" in a crowded theatre and then got indignant when she got trampled in the stampede. It's too bad Melissa can't break the fourth wall and call out Amber for relaying gossip in a car full of recording equipment.

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 6

His patronizing speech to the ladies, then his TH, where he said he'll tie up his enemies in court, bleeding them dry.... Who talks this way? I mean, behind closed doors, maybe, if you've been screwed and you're mad.... But in a TH?

That whole speech, ranting about deposing his enemy for 18hrs and making them his bitch, etc., seemed like he was having a flashback to when the Feds accused him of being a part of the fraud he was a whistleblower for. He was probably on the hot seat and the Feds made him their bitch, LOL.

What I find ironic is that he was accused of being part of a fraud involving a cancer drug, marketing it as useful treatment for cancers other than what is was created for after it had been proven to be of no use in treatment other cancers. This was before he married Amber, but how would he feel if a drug company had defrauded his wife during her cancer treatment by promising hope with a drug that was of no value? Piece of shit.

• Love 14

Amber and Jim are not that bad. The coddling of the Giudices is freaking annoying. I like them but they are not victims.

Melissa, Joe, those beasts Rosie and Richie and Koma Kathy are all revolting pigs.

Yes, Juicy and Tre, too late.  Hope they are having fun at IKEA shopping for stuff for 'college'.  What bullshit. 

Here are some chickens where you can get eggs to make breakfast..."when we go to jail".  See?  I remembered the game! 

• Love 3

I agree. Also, I took it to mean that she said she "heard it through the grapevine" because she wasn't willing to name the person who told her about it. And, I also got the impression that she believed it, otherwise she wouldn't have informed Melisa about it.

Ezxctly. Melissa was the target of vicious rumors last season and I can absolutely understand why she wouldn't want someone else to go through what she did.

Also, if Amber is so willing to spread dirt on her "friends" who are currently in her life, what kind of shit would she be willing to gossip about on Melissa, when she hasn't been friends with her for years? Whether she believed it or not, like Bobby said, why even bring it up.

Words are said so people can gather meaning from them. How someone puts a sentence together does change the meaning of the words they say.

So, I was saying, since Amber added in "that's what I heard through the grapevine" at the end of her statement she was not saying in any way that people were spreading lies about the twin.

I thought that was the point you were arguing. That Melissa was too dumb to see that the viewers could see that Amber added in the grapevine thing at the end. Obviously, there are different ways to take what Amber said. You have one view, not the only view.

She's like Laurie from the OC: I only said you were in bed with two people, I never said you slept with them!

• Love 1

The Marcheses have managed to alienate the entire cast including friends they brought on. My guess is had Melissa not told the twins, good old Amber would have twisted that story up and said Melissa was the source of the rumors.  Good for Melissa for holding her own.

At some point I get nervous watching a couple as deeply disturbed as the Marcheses.  I have never seen a couple who are at such odds with the truth.  Scary.

• Love 6

Amber and Jim are L7 weenies. I can understand them not wanting to be around the Giudices, but they signed up for this show. Then Amber has a spa date with Tre and Dina after she said she was trying to "protect" them. Get outta here.

I don't know how Bobby remained friends with Jim for so long. That little dweeb would annoy me after five minutes. He's like a yapping chihuahua.

I like Melissa and Joe's rental home better than that other monstrosity they lived in before.

I hate Amber's nose.

• Love 6

That whole speech, ranting about deposing his enemy for 18hrs and making them his bitch, etc., seemed like he was having a flashback to when the Feds accused him of being a part of the fraud he was a whistleblower for. He was probably on the hot seat and the Feds made him their bitch, LOL.

What I find ironic is that he was accused of being part of a fraud involving a cancer drug, marketing it as useful treatment for cancers other than what is was created for after it had been proven to be of no use in treatment other cancers. This was before he married Amber, but how would he feel if a drug company had defrauded his wife during her cancer treatment by promising hope with a drug that was of no value? Piece of shit.

PREACH AND REPEAT!  Anytime you can!

Never knew this about Tiny.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

@LabLover, thanks goes to poster gimmipizzauoldtroll for posting this link to a New York Times article about the douche in the Amber thread. It's long but worth the read.

http://http://www.nytimes.c...wanted=all&_r=0

EDIT: My link isn't working. Everyone go to the Amber thread and read gimmipizzauoldtroll's link to the Jim story. It's on page one, 10th post down.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 2

Just now seeing this. I gave him the benefit of the doubt before because sometimes they like to gang up on one person/couple but after reading this.... FUCK HIM.
  • Love 3

Kind of a small thing but I absolutely loved when Dina called Jim out for being condescending and he answered in the most condescending way imaginable. "Do you know wwwhhhhyyyyy I'm being condescending? I'm tiiiiirrreeeed." (While speaking slowly and with exaggerated gestures).

• Love 7

Not to be outdone by Shark Week, the Guidice dogs kill and eat two chickens, and Gia has one more thing she can have nightmares about.

I just can't get over what a jerk Jim is.   Bobby had nothing to do with the party fight, and for Jim to say what he said about Nicole to Bobby was unbelievable.  And then they moan and cry about the friendship being over?   If you've been friends with someone for 10 years and you love him like a brother - there are places you don't go. Crossed the line.

My dislike for Jim is so intense that he is making me like Joe Gorga.  Bravo needs to stop messing with my head.  I wanted Joe Gorga to wipe the floor with him.

The Rosie/Joe/Milania scene was nice - Rosie seems to genuinely care about Joe. 

And because it can't be said enough, Jim is a despicable twerp. BTW - as of last night, his twitter account was suspended.  Anyone know why?

• Love 8

And because it can't be said enough, Jim is a despicable twerp. BTW - as of last night, his twitter account was suspended. Anyone know why?

Amber was on WWHL last night and Andy mentioned that Tiny Jim was being dragged on Twitter. He probably suspended his account so he could prepare to sue everyone who tweeted what an asshole he is.

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 6

Amber was on WWHL acting like she was in  total dismay about how she and little Jimmy are being perceived by the public. She kept saying that SHE was attacked, that she was the victim. I get that she thinks that, because Nicole kind of went ballistic, but she totally seems to dismiss her part where she was gossiping to Melissa WHILE BEING FILMED or little Jim's nasty comments to the others at the party and in his TH (why does he get a TH anyway?). A caller asked why, if Little Jim had an ethical problem being with Joe Gui, why did she agree to be on the show. Her answer was typical stupid, that being on RHONJ was her "dream" and he agreed. Even if that was the case, he could have not filmed at all, like Dina's ex, or certainly not done THs. Seems to me that Jimmy thought this show would be a good vehicle to promote his "bank" (his word not mine), and when things got hot he turned into a little bitch on camera and is now facing the blowback. As for this show being anyone's dream is just pathetic. And I thought Little Jim was a mortgage broker not a bank. He said he ran an unregulated mortgage company. WTF is that? I thought anything having to do with money or loans was highly regulated. 

• Love 3

As soon as they showed the chickens in the pen next to the German Shephards, I knew how that story was going to end. Stupid people. Can anyone give me backstory on the dogs though? I have never seen them in the scenes inside the house and NJ weather is not really the kind of weather to leave dogs outside all the time. Please tell me these two morons aren't breeding dogs? 
I don't understand how no one calls this Tiny Jim guy out on being a banker that prosecutes people? lol. If he just said, I'm a banker and it doesn't look good for me to spend time around bank fraud criminals, ok but then he has to throw in all of the "I prosecute people" garbage and I am like, "Huh?" He definitely has Small Guy Syndrome and from my experience, that syndrome is especially bad in North Jersey. lol. 
Last, I give Dina a pass for all of her "The sky is falling!" drama over her daughter leaving for college. I was a mess when my son graduated high school and I cannot imagine how terrible it will be when my daughter goes off to college and I am left without children to dote on. It's kind of my whole life as I value my family and my role as a mom above everything else in my life. Since Dina no longer has a marriage, she probably holds on even tighter to her daughter. It seems like her daughter is a pretty smart girl and it doesn't look like she is any worse for wear by being a huge support to her mom over this difficult time. I think she's raised a kind and unselfish kid. Hope the college transition isn't too difficult. 

• Love 3

I was glad to see Dina calling Jim Marchese out on being a condescending bitch. And that's putting it nicely. He has to be one of the most foul ho-husbands I've come across on these shows. He really just thinks he's better than EVERYONE, doesn't he? And that dig about "IQs over 12"? Sure, the Jersey bunch is not known for intelligence, but the issue at hand was that they were trying to understand what exactly his problem was - and he had given several different stories. He didn't want to be around guys that fight, there was the conflict of interest because of mortgage fraud, then it's just that he doesn't like guys' nights and would rather be with his family. He's a liar and a hypocrite and it doesn't take a Mensa member to figure that out. I thought it was especially rich when he was going on and on about how Joe Gorga needed to get out of his personal space, but HE had gotten all up in Joe Go's face when he called him a "dumb fuck". 

Why in the seven hells are the Giudices buying chickens??? Yes, when facing possible jail time it's perfectly logical to acquire more mouths to feed. I did like seeing Joe Giu take Milania out to the farm, that hooligan could probably benefit from some one-on-one time. I also liked seeing Rosie's little heart to heart with Joe. I can't help it, I just love the friendship between those two. It's one of the more genuine things on this clusterfuck of a show. 

I'm not sure what to think about Dina's date. At the party I thought Matt seemed sweet and genuine, but now I'm getting a shady vibe. If he really had a flat tire, why didn't he call her when it happened? Or as soon as it was tended to? He knew she was waiting and must be wondering what was going on. Not cool. 

I'm also not sure what to think about the fall out between Amber/Jim and Bobby. It just seemed to be such an easy decision to make for people who had been friends for over a decade. I appreciated Bobby standing up for Nicole, not only because she is his girlfriend but really just because Amber was in the wrong. She can act like the twins are such thugs and she is so ashamed for letting herself stoop to their level - but, in my eyes, she was raring to go and looked just as thuggish as they did. When she heard there was an issue you, she was all - "Okay, you two! Let's go!" - finger waving, like she's a bouncer about to kick out some unruly patrons. There was nothing calm and civil about her demeanor. Nicole may have put hands on Amber first, but from her behavior I believe that was only a matter of happenstance. And anyhow, Amber's a fighter, right? You know she had "The Cancer". She's a fighter, y'all. 

I fully believe Melissa is a shit-stirrer. Dina was spot on in that she likes to drop little tidbits and walk away to watch the fall-out. But.....Amber did not tell Melissa "in confidence" that Nicole was a home-wrecker. She told her on national tv. I can understand Nicole being upset. Perhaps that is indeed "word on the street" (TM Aviva Drescher) where they live, but no one outside of their little town would have heard that if Amber hadn't decided to tell her newly reacquainted friend while filming. I would be pissed as well. I would also be pissed because Melissa and Amber had not spoken in years, while  Amber and the twins had conceivably been pretty close prior to filming. So this "new" girl comes along and you start talking to her about MY business? No. Just no. Melissa is a shit-stirrer, but she would have no pot to stir if Amber had not opened her mouth. All she had to was own up to her part in it, which she kind of did when lunching with Melissa, but never once said to Nicole. 

Also, what is a "Hottie Toddy"? Better check your wife's IQ there, Jimbo!

• Love 8
I just can't get over what a jerk Jim is.   Bobby had nothing to do with the party fight, and for Jim to say what he said about Nicole to Bobby was unbelievable.

Amber actually said in her TH that she was "ashamed" of Bobby. Ashamed of him for what? He was upstairs the entire time, he did not know what was going on, and took no part in it. What did she want him to do? Paddle Nicole and put her in time out as soon as he heard what happened? Do they think because they've been friends with Bobby longer than he's been with Nicole that Bobby should automatically take their side? Would Jim do the same if it were Amber vs. Bobby? 

• Love 1

This show has jumped the shark.

All of them are insane. Melissa & her state size ego...she forgets what she really looks like without all the smoke & mirrors. She really looks like Amber. 

The twins? Hideous.

How is it possible I can only like Teresa & Joe this season....

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 2
Kind of a small thing but I absolutely loved when Dina called Jim out for being condescending and he answered in the most condescending way imaginable. "Do you know wwwhhhhyyyyy I'm being condescending? I'm tiiiiirrreeeed." (While speaking slowly and with exaggerated gestures).

Oh my goodness, I know--it was like dealing with a little kid! Yikes, make him a PB&J with the crusts cut off and send him to bed.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1

As soon as they showed the chickens in the pen next to the German Shephards, I knew how that story was going to end. Stupid people. Can anyone give me backstory on the dogs though? I have never seen them in the scenes inside the house and NJ weather is not really the kind of weather to leave dogs outside all the time. Please tell me these two morons aren't breeding dogs?

I have some issues with the way the Guidices are keeping those dogs too.  Last season Caroline came under some criticism for a scene in which her German Shephered was in the house in a crate.   She responded that the dog was a  guard dog, and they have to crate him in the house during filming.  That makes sense to me because of the activity in the house and the number of people that the dog doesn't know.

I don't crate my dog, but I have blocked him off from repairmen, etc.because, while not a trained guard dog, he's a big guy.  While he normally has run of the house, it's a different story when strangers are here.

So....there's a part of me that hopes the Guidice dogs are just kept like that when the camera crews are at the house - but there's another part of me that says they're kept that way all the time because I can't see those dogs running through the Guidice house.  Hopefully they have shelter outside but to me - if they are kept that way, why even have them? 

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 3

According to TamraTattles,

"Sidenote: Jim’s second twitter account in as many days was suspended again just minutes ago. What the hell is he doing to get suspended?  Is threatening to sue the entire Internet a banable offense on Twitter?  Pity if true because it was really funny. He was also suing Bobby for breach of contract for some nonsense that seemed to be Bravo related. He is also ranting against Bravo who I am assuming is who really is having his accounts suspended. This guy is a joke."

So he's had two twitter accounts that were suspended in two days? I'd like to know what he's been tweeting too.  He must be a bigger jerk that I even thought.

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/08/10/rhonj-recap-chicken-shits-and-nightingale-droppings/

• Love 3

Dangit--I missed Amber on WWHL, and I really would have liked to have seen that. I'm always shocked that Bravo is still able to procure idiots to appear on these shows. If you're willing to sell your soul to Satan for money and 'fame,' okay, but I get the impression that Amber and Tiny Jim thought they'd stand apart from the other dingbats and be held up and admired. Surprise! 

I get a serious "I'm da smaaht one" from Amber, and I believe that she was shocked and devastated when she croaked up with, "You two--Let's go," and summarily had her ass (and some of her hair) handed to her. Ha!

• Love 4

ITA that the German shepherds are guard dogs and are crated while they are filming and maybe at times during the day, but I bet they are in the house at night.

I think Amber is mad at Bobby for telling the other men and Nicole that Jim didn't want to be around Joe and Joe.

Amber said on Radar on Line or in her blog that she had told Nicole about the rumors before, so maybe the on air discussion included a snippet about how she went and told Nicole these stories and there was more to it.  Maybe, just maybe because this is Bravo we are talking about, Amber told Melissa the stories weren't true.  When Melissa told Nicole, she didn't say that part of it because production already clued her in that they weren't going to include that part of the conversation.  It's not like they haven't done it before. And maybe that is why Amber is so flipping mad.  I can't understand her anger and indignation toward Melissa.

I'm not a Dina fan and the fact that she even agreed to go on a date with that guy (don't know his name) was stupid. He is clearly much too young for her. I give her props for ordering fries and that HUGE frozen concoction....a quiet message that she doesn't need to  impress the dude. He slapped her right back with his "I just want a coffee" order.

Now here's my question...what was that awful mural on the wall in the house where they had the first responder's party? It appeared to be in a dining room and looked like a billboard rendering of a spec home? There is no accounting for the decorating taste of these NJ housewives.

• Love 1

....is why I really don't think she thinks she did anything wrong.   My impression is that Bravo goes about setting up their equipment and what not, but it's not like there's some reminder about being on camera.  There isn't a cameraperson in the car, there are fixed, probably small lens cameras all over.  Which lends to completely forgetting that they're there.  I think Amber legit believes she was having a private conversation in that car.  You can see from Melissa's reaction job that she remained aware.      Even after it's being pointed out to her (in next week's preview somebody says to her you were passing on gossip) and she replies to. Melissa.   Which totally baffled me.  I was like wait, does she think the person she told it to makes it *not gossip*?  Weird.

Not to be outdone by Shark Week, the Guidice dogs kill and eat two chickens, and Gia has one more thing she can have nightmares about.   I just can't get over what a jerk Jim is.   Bobby had nothing to do with the party fight, and for Jim to say what he said about Nicole to Bobby was unbelievable.  And then they moan and cry about the friendship being over?   If you've been friends with someone for 10 years and you love him like a brother - there are places you don't go. Crossed the line.  My dislike for Jim is so intense that he is making me like Joe Gorga.  Bravo needs to stop messing with my head.  I wanted Joe Gorga to wipe the floor with him. The Rosie/Joe/Milania scene was nice - Rosie seems to genuinely care about Joe.  And because it can't be said enough, Jim is a despicable twerp. BTW - as of last night, his twitter account was suspended.  Anyone know why?

This.  If there had been no other example of Jim's incredible bitchass douchebaggery (™ Dina Manzo), it was this.  Bro, that's your best friend, who came over to your house to talk - a move he didn't have to make - and as, what?, a part of absolving your wife for her obvious contribution to this nutfuckery, on camera, you start telling shit he's told you in confidence that has nothing at all to do with the fight, the show or him being there to see if he can peace it up?  Oh my God.   Bobby should've answered their "the reason he won't marry you" with yeah does anybody know the real reason you don't practice is because attorneys are sort of required to have impulse control while they talk?   I kinda had a feeling it was over when Bobby walked into their kitchen.  They should've had the opportunity to have that conversation without Amber and her wheelbarrow of bullshit.

Dina's relationship with Lexi bothered me a little before this episode but she articulated why when they were in the tattoo shop.  Something about Lexi asking how the date went and Dina telling her Lexi knows all about her life.   My daughter's 15 so I get the whole my kid is my best friend thing, but, boundaries, that's still not just a child, your child.  Why does she know about your dating life and your grown woman thoughts?  Inappropriate and selfish, give her the chance to finish being a kid.

I giggled at Hottie Toddy.  I guess if nobody corrects her, Amber pretty much walks around thinking it's a thing.  Shame on Jim some more lol.   I couldn't hang as far as WWHL, did anybody point out that he knows how to properly pronounce etiquette?

Moment of the night for me was Joe elbowing Rosie and telling her watch this - as Hellania (™ I'm sorry I don't remember the poster who renamed her but funny as hell) was presumably about to get pecked through the box handles.   Loved it.      Also, I'm with her on the proper number of chickens to order at once.  100 sounds about right. lol.

• Love 3

My Dina crush had faded a little bit, but now it's back in full force! Her commentary on Jim, as well as calling him on his bs at the party, was gold. I really wish one of them would have asked him how he, as a BANKER, was PROSECUTING mortgage fraud. Maybe you help prosecutors or are an expert witness but you aren't prosecuting anyone you douche.

Totally agree about Dina. I also like that, with the glaring exception of Teresa,  she seems to have everyone's elses number. I loved her take on Melissa stirring it and then sitting back and snickering.  So true. I don't like Amber, but I cannot stand the Twins,  and I hate the Gorga's and Guduices, so it doesn't take much to say Dina is my favorite,but she is. 

As to Jim, he is just another liar on a show full of them. I have been in the Mortgage and Banking industry for 32 years.  The last few years I have worked in Compliance, meaning a big part of my job is being sure that the company follows all the regulations. I know a little bit about prosecuting mortgage fraud and they do NOT sub contract wiht owners of the mortgage company. Yes, some of the regulatory agencies have recruited people in the mortgage business to come to work for them. But, if that is the case, he would work for the CFPB, the regulatory agency that presenlty enforces mortgage fraud. He would not still be running a mortgage company becuase that would be a gigantic and unacceptable conflict of interest. 

He may have informed on co-workers. He may have been called to testiry against co-workers. But he is not employed by any regulatory or legal agency that enforces mortgage fraud and running a mortgage company at the same time. No way, No how.

Maybe he is just to stupid to understand that informing does not make you an employee.

On a side note, am i the only one that literally cringes every time I see Milania around any small animal? I was actually a little relieved that Gia found the poor dog with the chicken 

still in it's mouth because I know who my number 1 suspect would have been.

• Love 7

Bird shit facial:  before she started talking, Amber looked almost scared, like she was expecting Tre and Dina to go in on her.  (Actually, that's what I was expecting, too.)  She's lucky that Tre was ganged up on so much in previous seasons and that Dina is in her first season back in years.  Otherwise, they would've ripped her a new one for the way that Tiny Jim behaved.  He is a disgusting man. 

I think Dina's date was lying about the flat tire.  He would've just called her when it happened.  With the invention of cell phones it's hard to get away with stuff like that.

Where is Tiny Jim's "unregulated bank"?

Edited by candy moocher

I have a German Shepherd and a few pet ducks.  The Shepherd did chase the ducks in the beginning but a few firm NO's and he stopped chasing them.  They are buds now and sleep next to each other.  Theresa's animals need to get used to each other but they need a human there supervising them until they become friends.  It's obvious they let the dogs out of the pens otherwise how would he have gotten to the chickens?  And Gia had the other dog on a leash like she was about to or just came back from walking him.  I keep my dog outside a lot.  He likes it out there...but I have invisible fence and he has run of the entire yard including a stream and pond where he can go cool off and hang with the ducks too, lol.  We also have a barn filled with hay where he goes to lay down in if it's raining.  He sleeps inside at night.  That's my dog story, lol.

Ooooh...the best part of this episode was Rosie, Joe and Milania going to the farm.  Loved it!  It was funny as heck when Rosie tried to get the goat to smoke and when he let out a big BAAHHHH her and Joe jumped back and starting cracking up.  Joe has been so sad and quiet this season it was good to hear him laugh.  I still like him, always have, sorry.  I could watch a whole episode of just him and Rosie.  Throw Milania in there with them and that's gold!

• Love 3

Flipping the channels last night and got to this show in time to see Jim being a condescending asshole to Tre, Dina, and Melissa. Again, if it's such a conflict of interest, why is he on this show? Ugh. What a prick. I watched Amber on WWHL, and she was asked by a caller why they're on the show if they can't be around Juicy, and she said something about how she didn't think they'd have to interact with Tre and Joe. Really? You hop on this show and you thought you'd never interact with the stars/main characters?

Amber and Jim are perfect together. Idiots.

• Love 1

I will never forgive Jim for making me side with Joe Gorga.  I can't stand JoeGo, but I was with him on this one.  I'm starting to like Rino although in my head his name is pronounced Rhino.  It kind of fits him.

Matt reminds me of that really dumb firefighter that Samantha hooked up with on Sex and the City.

I thought it was sweet when Juicy Joe introduced Rosie as his cousin instead of referring to her as his wife's cousin.  I enjoy watching those two together.

• Love 6

I loved how Dina called Jim on his attitude. Seems Dina is smarter than the average NJ Housewife. 

Jim and Amber really sank to awful last night....they were really horrible on the show and Amber didn't help on WWHL. 

• Love 1

So Dina is married and still lives with her husband-what is up with the dating?  Where I come from they call that cheating.  I don't believe for one minute the fire fighter guy was late-he looked like he had been held before entering the restaurant. 

The German Shepherd deal is strange, and always has been. We saw them last year as well in a couple of outside scenes. Lots of folks were questioning what their purpose served. Teresa famously doesn't like dogs. This was a key point during the whole did they/didn't they sell interviews to the magazines in S3. Teresa and the kids were on the cover of In Touch holding a cute dog. Jaq saw the magazine and realized for the first time they were indeed posing and cooperating with the rags, because she said that Teresa would never voluntarily hold a dog, no matter how cute it was. Then they did a couple of flashbacks of her trying to avoid dogs at Caroline and Jaq's house when she went over to visit. Then, in S4, we saw the dogs outside when Joe was doing some type of construction. I don't think they ever come in the house.

I assume Teresa is looking past her dislike of dogs in getting the girls the puppy they want as a way to try to bring some happiness into their lives?

I was just barely paying attention last night, and didn't notice if they mentioned the new puppy? Just wondering if last night's deal was shot out of sequence, because when they gave the puppy to the girls, they mentioned that both of their two other dogs had recently passed away. At the time I was assuming they were referring to the German Shepherds. I found it odd that both of them had recently passed away, but then again, Milania does seem to be outside a lot.....

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 1

Is "hottie toddy" bad to say? I just assumed she meant a hot toddy and made it rhyme, not that she has no idea what it's actually called. People do shit like that all the time.

No, it's not bad. It's just that Amber has said some pretty dumb sh*t, so it's hard to know whether it's intentional or not. Even on WWHL, a caller asked if the roles were reversed (meaning Nicole gossiped to Melissa about her), how would she react, and it's like you could see the gears almost grinding to a halt. She couldn't understand the question.

The German Shepherd deal is strange, and always has been. We saw them last year as well in a couple of outside scenes. Lots of folks were questioning what their purpose served. Teresa famously doesn't like dogs.

I have family in South Africa. They're not millionaires, but they're quite well off. They have German Shepherds guarding their property, but they're kept outside and not treated like pets. More like employees. They never come inside the house.

Edited by Lakewood27

I think those German Shepherds are largely ignored and outside almost all of the time. I base that on the kids being so excited to get that dog for Christmas. If they already had two dogs that they spend a lot of time with, I can't imagine them being that excited about it. Plus, we've seen that cute little dog already in their beds, etc. I've never seen those German Shepherds except for outside. (And, for the record, we have adopted dogs when we've already had dogs and my kids were excited but it wasn't like that kind of excitement.)  Plus, none of them (except for Gabriella, maybe) seem like dog people, frankly. They strike me as all too selfish and worried about their "things."

Amber - she's looked the best I've ever seen her with bird shit slathered over her face and I think it is because she toned down the make-up. My teenaged daughter commented that she looked much younger. And Teresa and the make-up? She looks HORRIBLE. Does nobody tell her this? Both Amber and Dina looked good getting that facial and Teresa looked old, orange, and desperate with the make-up.

• Love 1

No, it's not bad. It's just that Amber has said some pretty dumb sh*t, so it's hard to know whether it's intentional or not. Even on WWHL, a caller asked if the roles were reversed (meaning Nicole gossiped to Melissa about her), how would she react, and it's like you could see the gears almost grinding to a halt. She couldn't understand the question.

Yes, she was really stupid on WWHL.  She couldn't understand the question, kept asking about it and finally Andy got snippy with her like even he couldn't believe how dumb she was.  That was kinda cool.

• Love 2
No, it's not bad. It's just that Amber has said some pretty dumb sh*t, so it's hard to know whether it's intentional or not. Even on WWHL, a caller asked if the roles were reversed (meaning Nicole gossiped to Melissa about her), how would she react, and it's like you could see the gears almost grinding to a halt. She couldn't understand the question.

Yea, I fully believe Amber thought that's what the drink was really called - not that she was trying to be cute and clever. Her IQ must be 13, since we know how Jim feels about people with IQs 12 and under.

• Love 3