Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

My uncle's wife is British, and their house is LOADED with Royal Wedding, Jubilee, all types of stuff, but especially anything Lady Di.  I'll have to ask her what she thinks of Never Mind the Bollocks.

I am a 'burn it all to the ground' raging lefty but I have a soft spot for the Queen. I have a Coronation plate! I have the Funko! (with corgi!) I have a couple of Charles and Diana mugs! I am large. I contain multitudes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, kacesq said:

I hope they’re not injecting Mama June into our time. That’s one loser I do not want to watch...

Totally with you 100%.  That beyotch can take it on the road as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Raydean, don’t do anything foolish. String Rick along as long as you possibly can, in the true Love After Lockup tradition.

I dunno. Rick's no Daonte.

2 minutes ago, candall said:

"Handcuffs?  Well, how in the world did those get in there??"

I bet Yolando knows a way to kill Harry without leaving a mark.

Right? I bet she could break your leg with her little finger.

1 minute ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

They need to give her a spinoff series where she confronts the worst LAL castmembers.

I would unquestionably watch such a show.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am a 'burn it all to the ground' raging lefty but I have a soft spot for the Queen. I have a Coronation plate! I have the Funko! (with corgi!) I have a couple of Charles and Diana mugs! I am large. I contain multitudes. 

I have the Funko too! I do have the William and Kate Barbie and Ken dolls lol. And a lovely piece of china celebrating her 90th birthday

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

I have the Funko too! I do have the William and Kate Barbie and Ken dolls lol. And a lovely piece of china celebrating her 90th birthday

I have the Harry and Meghan Funkos too. 

For Barbies I have Star Trek ones. They were gifts, I'm not a collector. I have the Uhura, and a Barbie and Ken in TOS uniforms. Maybe I'll sell 'em for a fortune one day. 

• Love 3

Mom must come from a rich family, trust fund, divorce from a rich guy. There's an old photo of Antoine and his mother out there and they both look really good. They must have come from money and years of debauchery has landed them here.

• Love 4

Dang, is that Rick's roommate telling Raydean to be gone??  HILARIOUS!!  She'd have a better chance of getting MethMouth to go by talking about her WIFE than talking about her relationship with Ricky.  He's a goner.

Too bad, sometimes you just can't fix STOOPID. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I was going to say, I work my whole life  and do good and my house isn't appreciably nicer than her living room.

Who knows? Maybe she won a big personal injury lawsuit. 🤷‍♀️ We’ve seen that on this shitshow before.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

All these ex cons are high during filming.

What's really sad is how they are really, really high during their talking heads, which are usually filmed a little later.  This is a contrast to how some of them are right after prison and it's really sad.  For example, Martel seemed healthy at first, but can't even keep his eyes open in talking heads, same with Branwin and many others. 

• Love 8