Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

He already put syrup on it - it's going to taste worse than that guy's 2 hour old steak dinner (who was that??)

Lippy.  The first time Lindsey was supposed to get out of prison. Didn't the limo driver end up with that cold steak?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He didn’t need to buy her a waffle. She’s going to want to stop for fast food. 

Guaranteed she will not want to detour through the closest cornfield. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

OMG. I truly wish we were all sitting on a couch and watching this together 

We need to make this happen. It would be crazy fun. 

• Love 6
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

These prison recipes are making me hungry.  Remind me to eat first next week!

Dear god, you must be famished if prison cooking talk makes you hungry. Hit pause and go get some crackers! 

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, Ladystardust said:

If there aren't wooden clubs involved in this brawl I'm going to be very disappointed.

Dress them in animal skin and give them clubs.  It will be like real life Flintstones.  

1 hour ago, Gobi said:

Chicken balls!

I wrote down the recipe.  Seasoning, chips, canned chicken smashed into balls. Put them in a manila envelope.  Use a blow dryer and a fan.  Time to add things to my grocery list. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

He told her she should have cleaned the stove, and yet he is still alive.

Post of the night! I came back to life so you could kill me again. Deceased. Passed on. Gone to meet my maker. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Oh, hell, no! Martel can get his ass over and live with Olajuwon on Married at First Sight! That place was spotless aside from a little sprinkle of spice on the stovetop. Get the fuck out of here with your “high standards” of ensuring your prison cot was made daily with tucked corners.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Who is going to bite the bullet and try to make chicken balls? I want to read reviews of chicken cooked in a manila envelope.

Me too!!  I'm curious!!

Uh oh...  Nokoa IS in the car and Harry's already talking about running.  Maybe Indie and the psychic can predict how THAT will end??

• Love 2