Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09 Any Way The Wind Blows

• Start Topic

Gary learns some new things about Maggie on their road trip to Albany. Eddie helps Rome in a time of need, and Regina sets boundaries with her father. Katherine reunites with someone from her past.

Original airdate 2/23/22

5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I was surprised to run across this tonight.  

I've been seeing promos for the past few days.

I must say...I did not miss this show...

"Take your spoon and fork off" was mildly amusing.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Well, it looks like special news is going to interrupt it. Guess, I’ll catch it on demand this weekend.  

It came back and I found myself wondering if I actually missed anything...

[edit: apparently not; they seem to have come back in where they left off; it's 11:04...I should go to bed but I will watch the rest anyway...at least I'm working from home tomorrow so I get to sleep an extra hour or so]

Kathryn at the tattoo shop was cringe.

Meredith didn't ask for your help, Maggie.

Regina's being a bit stalkery, too, isn't she?

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 9

I had forgotten all these plots.

I'm glad Katharine's friend saw her and did not seem to hold a grudge at all from when they were younger and had moved on. It was nice seeing

I am also glad Maggie was actually smart enough to NOT go confront her stalker. I guess everyone has to do something smart every once in awhile. But I don't really get what we were

I actually enjoyed the Eddie/Rome stuff.

Am I supposed to feel bad for the lady who committed credit card fraud? 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Regina's being a bit stalkery, too, isn't she?

Yeah, the best way to say “I’m sorry” is to relentlessly track the person down, including bothering all of her relatives. IRL, friend-whose-name-I’ve-forgotten would get a restraining order.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

I'm glad Katharine's friend saw her and did not seem to hold a grudge at all from when they were younger and had moved on. 

I rolled my eyes at K assuming the friend "hated" her because she didn't answer her messages. There's the possibility that she didn't see them (which turned out to be the case, and depending on what K wrote, the sister managing her social media might not have thought they were something out of the ordinary that was worth passing on to her), or, if she did see them, simply not wanting to revisit the past 20 years later. You can not be interested in reconnecting with someone without "hating" them. Or, you know, maybe she was just busy with her weeks-long waitlist of clients.

32 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I rolled my eyes at K assuming the friend "hated" her because she didn't answer her messages. There's the possibility that she didn't see them (which turned out to be the case, and depending on what K wrote, the sister managing her social media might not have thought they were something out of the ordinary that was worth passing on to her), or, if she did see them, simply not wanting to revisit the past 20 years later. You can not be interested in reconnecting with someone without "hating" them. Or, you know, maybe she was just busy with her weeks-long waitlist of clients.

I'll watch over my lunch in about an hour and a half, but you mean that people who have been external to this codependent circle of "friends" have a life outside of this circle? Heaven forbid!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Its truly amazing how much I am not invested in any of these stories. 

Its always hilarious when our co-dependency squad meets a person who actually reacts to their self centered intrusiveness with appropriate confusion and offense, but then its always ruined when they give into the squads whims. It seems totally legit that Katherine's old friend hasn't thought much about her in years and that her not answering her random message isn't because she "hates her" but of course they hook up again after Katherine spills her guts about how she secretly was into her all along, and this totally isn't a retcon because the show realized it had nothing to do with Katherine after they destroyed her marriage for cheap drama and they needed a major LBGTQ character. Its makes total sense that Regina's parole friend starts out freaked out and angry that Regina stalked her and even found her daughter all so that Regina can make herself feel better, but then she has to cry on her shoulder as she gives her big sob story instead of taking the check and telling Regina to back the hell off. 

Gary managed to actually provide some logic before Maggie ran off to confront this woman to "help" her, she's one of the few people that can make Gary sometimes look reasonable in comparison.  

Gary and Eddie was actually pretty good. 

• Love 10

Wow, I really didn't miss this show at all but it showed up on my dvr so....   

I don't know if it was the writing or the acting or both but the whole Katherine story was done really badly.  

Of course Gary is more irresistible than a smart, kind, good looking professional athlete. 

I liked the Eddie and Rome story and thought Rome did a good job of explaining his depression.  Also Eddie acknowledging that while the afternoon didn't change anything it did give Rome a break and let him know he has a friend who cares.  

I loved the absence of Theo. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I liked the Eddie and Rome story and thought Rome did a good job of explaining his depression.  Also Eddie acknowledging that while the afternoon didn't change anything it did give Rome a break and let him know he has a friend who cares.  

I was ready to be very irritated if his little tropical pool getaway suddenly made things all better.

14 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I loved the absence of Theo. 

I was annoyed that we started out with him but he disappeared pretty quickly. Also, is it just me or is his voice not quite so high-pitched as it was?

I was glad to hear glitter is cancelled, though. I hope to never hear the word "glitter" on this show again, now.

• Love 6

Thoughts--

Man, still love Cam. His days are so numbered because he's a level-headed, supportive, good guy and of course the end gave is Gary/Maggie. No matter how much the fans don't really like that. But, still love Cam.

I'm glad that Maggie finally figured out that she shouldn't ask for forgiveness from the stalker. Because that was just stupid. You can't make someone get help. They have to want to get help. 

Yep, definitely a good way to ask someone to forgive you is to get their address through less than savory methods and then stalk them, Gina.

Theo not into glitter anymore? Since when? And does anyone care? Actually, I didn't mind Theo in his brief scene. 

So.... wouldn't a tattoo parlor that caters to celebrities be located in New York or L.A., not Boston? It acts like it's local--the best tattoo parlor in town, but it was introduced to catering to celebrities. And I know celebrities live in Boston, but if it's something that caters to celebrities, I'd think the clientele would be bigger in one of the entertainment hubs.

But I did like that former friend of Katherine's. Now girlfriend? Friends with benefits? One-day stand? My guess--Katherine will develop feelings, but for the former friend, it was nothing serious. Just a Wednesday.

I did like the Eddie/Rome subplot. And loved that Sophie helped out. It's nice that Rome is aware that there are people outside his family who love him and who need him. And that really resonated with me. I suffer from anxiety, not exactly depression. But, the idea of "just get over it," "just stop thinking about it,"--I would if I could, but I can't. So, it is about getting out of bed sometimes. And it is about having people who care. It's a battle--and I know it's not depression, But it resonated with me.

• Love 7

Theo was annoying as ever even in during his brief presence. If I was Katherine I’d be out after my second suggestion. Like “Ok, kid, you’re on your own.”

I’m just not buying Katherine’s new found sexuality, I’m sorry. And as if she’s been subconsciously pining for her friend all these years.

Also, sorry not sorry, but the idea that Maggie is just now turning 30 shocked me. Like, she’s supposedly been in her late 20s this entire time. Yeah, ok…

Edited by Chanandler Bong
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Chanandler Bong said:

Theo was annoying as ever even in during his brief presence. If I was Katherine I’d be out after my second suggestion. Like “Ok, kid, you’re on your own.”

I thought he was a total brat with his "why don't I just send her a picture of me standing in front of dead trees" snark while Katherine was trying to help. The only modes Theo has are "three years old" and "whiny brat." 

• Love 6

All Rome’s scenes are depressing, as they should be. Him and Eddie’s pool getaway is fun to watch, I miss their bromance.

I couldn’t care less about Maggie and Gary and breadcrumbs of their reconciliation. Maggie doesn’t deserve Cam, that’s for sure.

Am still not convinced of Katherine’s new found sexuality. Lazy writing. I need to embrace myself for a Theo-centric episode when Katherine needs to tell him that her new bf is a woman. Ugh 😣 

• Love 6

I didn't miss the show either. Was falling asleep, and I watched during the day.

The depression story wasn't terrible, but couldn't Eddie take his shoes off before jumping in the pool? And alt-Uber/Lift must be really progressive and worker friendly, since Eddie can survive on sometimes working, and can afford an angry customer.

They had to mention Sophie, right, so we don't forget that she took Delilah's place.

Theo (the actor) has finally grown a little, changed. He looks more like a tween now. He was his usual irritating self, but not as whiny as before.

• Love 2

I didn't miss this show at all,  but I did enjoy the episode for the most part.   Theo wasn't too unbearable,  loved the Eddie/Rome bromance (is it me or is the actor playing Eddie much improved over earlier seasons?), and I didn't hate Regina's storyline.  Totally agree with others though in that the Katherine awakening seems totally fake and shoehorned in.  I'm not against a coming out later in life storyline,  but this is so contrived with the longing for an old school pal who can drop her clientele in a heart beat to have afternoon delight (blame Johnny Rose for the terminology) with Katherine is so far fetched.  And I think the acting is as bad as the writing.  And somehow I think there is more to the hockey player than meets the eye, he's just too perfect,  call me cynical lol.

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, mansonlamps said:

And somehow I think there is more to the hockey player than meets the eye, he's just too perfect,  call me cynical lol.

I thought that in the beginning...now I just think he's being presented as the perfect guy who's bound to get hurt when Maggie inevitably decides she wants to be with Gary after all.

• Love 5

Welcome back to Codependent Weirdos: The Series

The Good:

Rome and Eddie. I've been living with depression for most of my adult life. Rome coming to terms with the idea that depression is a recurring condition really landed with me. Realizing that there's no cure, just treatment is something that takes a while to wrap one's head around. Eddie standing up in the pool made me smile-cry. That was the kind of scene that keeps me coming back. I liked the nod to Sophie setting up the Maui theme because Rome was there for her during a rough time. That's a beautiful example of paying it forward.

Katherine. Whatever issues I have with the character, I really felt the chemistry between her and her high school friend. I don't know who the actor is playing her love interest but I liked her a lot.

The Bad:

Maggie. Her savior complex is bad and she needs a supervising psychiatrist right now. Not a supervisor at the radio station but one to oversee her client interaction and don't even get me started on the whole "Maggie has to go on the air tonight and Cam throws a hockey game to be there" bullshit. And that's before we get to the whole "Maggie gets to decide when she wants to go on the air with no input from management" bullshit.  I'm gonna miss Cam but it's pretty obvious he's just the new Darcy.

Regina. She was the worst in this episode. She wants to pay Valerie so she spends her day violating every single boundary Valarie set up? Pay her by way of Paypal or CashApp. The worst part of their interactions was when Regina said "At least I never lied to you. We worked together for six months. How didn't I know you had a daughter?" I was like "Bitch are you serious? You outed this woman as an ex-con!"

Theo: Theo trying to figure out the right thing to put in his letter to Kiana( spelling?) feels so old-school but if I'm honest, I'd love to bring paper letters back. Also Theo rejecting glitter was funny. "Glitter's canceled Mom. It's a microplastic." Theo might be a PITA but he's not wrong. I liked seeing Katherine's coworker again.

Edited by marceline
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Chanandler Bong said:

Also, sorry not sorry, but the idea that Maggie is just now turning 30 shocked me. Like, she’s supposedly been in her late 20s this entire time. Yeah, ok…

Same here. I thought this group was all supposed to be mid-thirties. As immature as they are, I don't but them as 20-somethings.

The actress who plays Maggie is 36. 

Edited by KaveDweller
  • Love 5

Yeah, I've had a problem with Katherine's sexuality since the moment she decided that she was bi, and you all have hit the reason square on the head. To me, it just reeks too much of the show deciding that they need a main character to be gay or bi, and throwing they put a dartboard up with the characters who could conceivably come out and throwing the dart hit Katherine. It doesn't feel real. It feels forced. And suddenly she's always had feelings for her never-heard-of-before-this high school best friend.

Interestingly, the former best friend said something that I thought was telling--when she said that Katherine should sleep on getting a tattoo, because she could be going through a phase. Since this doesn't feel real--it feels forced, like it could be a phase.

And, yeah, like some of you have said, I wouldn't mind this character development if it felt natural. It feels anything but.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, marceline said:

Rome and Eddie. I've been living with depression for most of my adult life. Rome coming to terms with the idea that depression is a recurring condition really landed with me. Realizing that there's no cure, just treatment is something that takes a while to wrap one's head around. 

I was planning to write almost the exact same thing.  I've never seen a fictional show with such a realistic attitude about how depression can be a chronically recurring condition that a person can learn how to deal with on a day to day basis.  Sometimes it is learning to keep putting one foot in front of the other until things get better.  I liked Eddie and Rome together.  The only wrong note was both of them going in the pool in their shoes - uncomfortable in the water and ruined shoes.

Maggie and Gary: I was pleasantly surprised that Gary was able to convince Maggie not to try to give unasked for "help" to her stalker.  It was ridiculous that she thought she would force her stalker to be "helped".    Gary and Maggie were fine together, but sadly, it appears they will be a couple again.  I hate that.

Gina:  That was just nutty to have her track down and intrude on the life of her friend/employee.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Suzn said:

I liked Eddie and Rome together.  The only wrong note was both of them going in the pool in their shoes - uncomfortable in the water and ruined shoes.

For me it was them jumping in the pool in their clothes. That's a trope that has made my teeth itch FOREVER. I mean, I hope Eddie and Rome enjoyed their swim in the pool with no lifeguard or other living human being because the drive home was...

Rome pulling Eddie out of the pool and helping Eddie back into his wheelchair. Both of them getting back into the van, and Eddie driving home as they both stew in their wet clothes.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, marceline said:

For me it was them jumping in the pool in their clothes. That's a trope that has made my teeth itch FOREVER. I mean, I hope Eddie and Rome enjoyed their swim in the pool with no lifeguard or other living human being because the drive home was...

Rome pulling Eddie out of the pool and helping Eddie back into his wheelchair. Both of them getting back into the van, and Eddie driving home as they both stew in their wet clothes.

The wet ride home sounds miserable...hope they had some plastic bags or something to put over the seats. And what was Rome going to do if Eddie found he couldn't swim without functional legs?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ams1001 said:

The wet ride home sounds miserable...hope they had some plastic bags or something to put over the seats. And what was Rome going to do if Eddie found he couldn't swim without functional legs?

Is TPTB trying to hint that Eddie will be walking soon? 🤔 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

The jumping into the pool with shoes on also bothered me. Shoes become incredibly heavy in the water. Well, okay, maybe they needed that so that Eddie's feet would touch the bottom. But it could be quite dangerous, particularly if it turned out that Rome couldn't swim. And yeah, they went home in wet clothes?

Maggie can push someone else off the air because she wants on RIGHT NOW? (Did she call Cam to tell him she was doing that? I only remember the call before she hit Albany telling him she was with Gary.)

Regina getting someone at the DMV to risk their job by giving her what's-her-name's address?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, smartymarty said:

Maggie can push someone else off the air because she wants on RIGHT NOW? (Did she call Cam to tell him she was doing that? I only remember the call before she hit Albany telling him she was with Gary.)

I have mentioned many times in this forum that I used to work in radio and everything about that scene was just abject foolishness. Radio stations have schedules. The people who work there have schedules. Ads have to run during certain day parts. The idea that she can just commandeer the afternoon drive time to meditate about the nature of forgiveness would have clients screaming at sales reps.

• Love 9

I loved the Colin sighting at the end.  (Gary and his black dog hanging on the couch together as Gary pets Colin and listens to Maggie's broadcast.)

Both Gary and Cam thought Mags was referring to them as the someone who supported her that day.  Spoiler alert:  Love triangle ahead.  Methinks Gary/Maggie is TPTB's endgame.  For sure now.

Thank God Maggie didn't get out of the car and they just drove home.  I guess her stalker/suicide patient's mother listens to Maggie's show, even the impromptu ones!  Now that's a dedicated stalker!

Thank God Theo has weaned himself off the glitter.

Were we supposed to be turned on by the taboo tattoo studio closed door scene?  I liked it as much as I like the Katherine Is Suddenly Bi storyline.  Not really a fan.

Now AMLT is going to have to have that fake tattoo on Katherine's wrist everytime she's on now, unless they hide it under long sleeves I guess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, CrystalBlue said:

Thank God Maggie didn't get out of the car and they just drove home.  I guess her stalker/suicide patient's mother listens to Maggie's show, even the impromptu ones!  Now that's a dedicated stalker!

Isn't Maggie's show on a Boston radio station? How exactly does someone in Albany listen to it? I know some radio stations stream their broadcast on the web, but it seems weird she would have gone to the trouble in the first place.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

Isn't Maggie's show on a Boston radio station? How exactly does someone in Albany listen to it? I know some radio stations stream their broadcast on the web, but it seems weird she would have gone to the trouble in the first place.

Not if she's a dedicated stalker!  Broadcast radio stations stream on the web and are very easy to find.

On 2/24/2022 at 12:51 PM, mansonlamps said:

And somehow I think there is more to the hockey player than meets the eye, he's just too perfect,  call me cynical lol.

On 2/24/2022 at 1:36 PM, ams1001 said:

I thought that in the beginning...now I just think he's being presented as the perfect guy who's bound to get hurt when Maggie inevitably decides she wants to be with Gary after all.

Now that we know Camden is not Maggie's stalker, he could still be hiding something.  Perhaps he has a secret wife or a girlfriend who is temporarily out of the way.  She's serving a 2.5 year prison sentence for credit card fraud.  She can't follow Cam's games because no one will play any televised games on the community day room TV and she doesn't get a radio and smartphone in her cell.  (If she does get caught with a cell phone, she'll get another six months added to her sentence.)

Or, Camdem suddenly discovers he's bi and breaks the news to Maggie in a heartfelt episode.

Edited by CrystalBlue
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

So, I'm late to the episode, but I watched it after missing the last couple of episodes. I got the gist of what I missed, which wasn't that much.

So, I guess we're OFFICIALLY full steam ahead on Gary/Maggie, huh. I assume Cam's not as perfect as he seems and he's either some abusive asshole or he's harbouring some deep dark secret (probably not a girlfriend/wife since they covered that option earlier) that causes Maggie to feel betrayed and run right into Gary's arms. It's a shame, since I like Cam, but it's clear that they'll be done by the end of the season to make way for Gary/Maggie.

I just really don't get romantic vibes from these two. I actually LIKE them as friends, but it's clear the show doesn't feel the same way. I guess I should give them props for not making their romance a central thing for the entire series and they've genuinely explored both with other people. Besides the comments about them being exes here and there, I guess it's good that their clear endgame status didn't totally overtake their plots like other shows would have done so...yay for small steps, I guess? It's impressive they waited until halfway through season 4 to start bringing them back together. At least we had a full break from them in season 3?

Katherine's bisexuality still feels thrown in with very little thought other than "Oh, this plot is good! Who can we give it to? Oh, Katherine's gonna be newly single, let's do it with her!" I still think the show should have just had her already be openly bisexual and just hadn't mentioned it until now because she was with Eddie, rather than yet another coming out storyline. 

That being said, I actually DO like Greta. So...we'll see how this storyline pans out. But horrible idea to have Katherine's tattoo in a visible place when we all know the show will forget about it 99% of the time, until it's needed for a plot. At least have her put the tattoo on her hip or shoulder or something. Not her wrist, where it WILL be visible.

Eddie/Rome's scenes were the best of the episode. It's nice that they're actually allowing Eddie to be likeable this season instead of the usual asshole he is. They love throwing Eddie under the bus (which makes me feel bad for David Giuntoli, who is a talented actor) so giving Eddie better material has been a wish of mine. I'm glad they've been doing that and not resorting to him immediately being an ass and in the wrong. And him bonding more with Rome is great. I did get a good chuckle out of the spooning scene. 

Now, if only the show would be even a SMIDGE realistic with his paralysis storyline. Suddenly, he's able to drive with no practice, no adjustments on the car (as we can see? He should be using a handbreak, and I don't think we even see a glimpse of that) and can also drive for Lyft/Uber/whatever car service with his wheelchair...where is his wheelchair, anyway? 

And also, yeah, STOP SWIMMING WITH YOUR SHOES ON. 

Gina's storyline? Meh. The way she went about finding her friend was creepy enough. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

Thank God Theo has weaned himself off the glitter.

His reasoning though is pure greenwashing. Yes, glitter is bad but we are breathing micro-plastic. It is everywhere and we can't just stop breathing. In the same show there are several instances of use of unnecessary stuff that cause equivalent damage as the glitter. Instead of using Theo to annoy, they could use him to educate - maybe still annoy but at least the character would have a purpose, other than cuddles

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

That being said, I actually DO like Greta. So...we'll see how this storyline pans out. But horrible idea to have Katherine's tattoo in a visible place when we all know the show will forget about it 99% of the time, until it's needed for a plot. At least have her put the tattoo on her hip or shoulder or something. Not her wrist, where it WILL be visible.

She didn't actually do the tattoo, though, did she? She put on the temp and told her to live with it for a bit, and then they were hooking up. From the preview it looks like Greta's gonna break her heart after that, so maybe she doesn't get the real tat after all...

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ams1001 said:

She didn't actually do the tattoo, though, did she? She put on the temp and told her to live with it for a bit, and then they were hooking up. From the preview it looks like Greta's gonna break her heart after that, so maybe she doesn't get the real tat after all...

I think she did? I'd need to rewatch but Greta told her to think about it and then Katherine was insistent that she wanted it (under the clear subtext that it wasn't about the tattoo). 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Now, if only the show would be even a SMIDGE realistic with his paralysis storyline. Suddenly, he's able to drive with no practice, no adjustments on the car (as we can see? He should be using a handbreak, and I don't think we even see a glimpse of that) and can also drive for Lyft/Uber/whatever car service with his wheelchair...where is his wheelchair, anyway? 

You mean dumping a paralyzed person out of a wheelchair and into the water isn't realistic!?!  🙄    Geez, I expected Eddie and his shoe weights to need a dramatic rescue (But I was happy  it turned out okay).  Also as a swimmer - the shoes in the pool really bugged me beyond the safety thing for all the reasons already mentioned. 

• Love 6

Katherine convinced Greta to do the tat for realsies.  Her skin was pinkish red afterward like in real life.  Proper skin care for healing and preservation is a must.  Cue the dramatic tattoo removal episode (hey Katherine:  it's expensive and doesn't just fade away like growing a shaved area of hair back).

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I used to like this show.  Now?  Meh….

So disappointed with the probable Maggie/Gary reunion.  I can’t stand her.

Katherine?  Good for her, I guess.

Gina’s storyline?  Pffffft…

Eddie and Rome.  Love those two.

I think I’m checking out of this show and not looking back.  It’s not what it used to be. 

• Love 1
On 2/26/2022 at 11:37 AM, ams1001 said:

She did. The cover she removed at the end is what artists put on the tattoo after they finish.

Edited by circumvent
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ams1001 said:

I guess I wasn't looking at my TV at that point...

I rewatched it and the last thing they showed were Katherine and her old friend making out. Before that, the friend told Kathryn the tattoo would last a week and it was a stencil. That’s when Katherine  insisted she was certain she wanted it.  I laughed….she just said that morning that she didn’t want a tattoo.  lol So, if she got a permanent one later, it was after their make out session.  

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I rewatched it and the last thing they showed were Katherine and her old friend making out. Before that, the friend told Kathryn the tattoo would last a week and it was a stencil. That’s when Katherine  insisted she was certain she wanted it.  I laughed….she just said that morning that she didn’t want a tattoo.  lol So, if she got a permanent one later, it was after their make out session.  

There was another scene after that with Katherine. During the montage of different scenes shown during Maggie’s speech, they showed Katherine in the bathroom removing the cover from the tattoo. Her skin was red underneath. She did get the permanent tattoo. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, srpturtle80 said:

There was another scene after that with Katherine. During the montage of different scenes shown during Maggie’s speech, they showed Katherine in the bathroom removing the cover from the tattoo. Her skin was red underneath. She did get the permanent tattoo. 

Here it is… 

2B0E8081-F7AA-49B6-BF99-BD916B0DF0A4.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 2/26/2022 at 4:23 PM, Lady Calypso said:

I think she did? I'd need to rewatch but Greta told her to think about it and then Katherine was insistent that she wanted it (under the clear subtext that it wasn't about the tattoo). 

If by subtext you mean them bashing us over the head with a hammer. 

Edited by mansonlamps
  • LOL 4