Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09 Any Way The Wind Blows

• Start Topic

On 2/24/2022 at 12:40 PM, ams1001 said:

I was glad to hear glitter is cancelled, though. I hope to never hear the word "glitter" on this show again, now.

Glitter: the herpes of the craft world.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Along with Rome and Eddie jumping into the pool wearing their shoes and clothes, what really bugged me this episode was Katherine's hair! Now, I don't mind hairstyles where the one side is shorter than the other but here the difference in length is about 4-5 cm and it just looks like it's badly cut; it doesn't look like it's intentional.

22 hours ago, christie said:

Along with Rome and Eddie jumping into the pool wearing their shoes and clothes, what really bugged me this episode was Katherine's hair! Now, I don't mind hairstyles where the one side is shorter than the other but here the difference in length is about 4-5 cm and it just looks like it's badly cut; it doesn't look like it's intentional.

It is intentional, we saw Katherine shave off one side of her head last season after the divorce. It is just growing back in.

I think most people would get it recut so it looked more even while it was growing out.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

It is intentional, we saw Katherine shave off one side of her head last season after the divorce. It is just growing back in.

I completely forgot about that!   I thought it was just some stupid haircut.  And yes, most people would have had that fixed by now. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

I think most people would get it recut so it looked more even while it was growing out.

I did remember the undercut however, there is no way an undercut would have grown so much in a short amount of time and, even if it did, the difference in length would be more than 4-5 cm besides which she could even it up. It's just an extremely dumb haircut.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, christie said:

I did remember the undercut however, there is no way an undercut would have grown so much in a short amount of time and, even if it did, the difference in length would be more than 4-5 cm besides which she could even it up. It's just an extremely dumb haircut.

The whole head shaving a patch was dumb.  Now the tat.  What next, a nose ring?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 2/25/2022 at 7:28 AM, smartymarty said:

The jumping into the pool with shoes on also bothered me. Shoes become incredibly heavy in the water.

This one of my biggest TV/Movie Pet Peeves.  People are always jumping fully clothed into pools and all I can think is "What about your wallet, and your cell phone, and your watch, and your shoes?  Gah.  Oh, and shoes on beds (looking at you Rome and Regina) and couches.  Just think about what you've probably walked on over the course on all day.

• Love 3
On 2/28/2022 at 7:58 PM, christie said:

Sure there is on the imaginary Million Little Things timeline.  Remember Maggie's hair's weird growth spurts?

• LOL 2
On 3/1/2022 at 1:35 AM, CrystalBlue said:

The whole head shaving a patch was dumb.  Now the tat.  What next, a nose ring?

They have turned Katherine into a hormonal teenager rebelling against her conservative life as a lawyer/mom/divorcee and who's instantly in lurve with someone she hasn't seen in two decades or more.

• Love 2