Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E08: Striking a Balance

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

But doesn’t someone with Celiac not eat noodles, ever? I don’t understand what happened…each were cooking their own noodles and  Steve complained she let them overcook? Is that not what happened? Bizarre!! Noodles, people, noodles.

She offered to cook supper.  Didn’t put his noodles in so they’d be done at the same time as hers, and  then overcooked his. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

But doesn’t someone with Celiac not eat noodles, ever?

He does eat them. The difference is that his were gluten free so he wouldn’t have an intestinal upset. Hers were regular noodles with gluten. 
Evidently she didn’t understand the difference between the two. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Looks like there’s trouble in paradise. Noi isn’t mad about the noodles. She’s pissed about Steve not having a job and him making fun if her desire for three kids.

Yeah, noodlegate would be something a couple in sync would laugh about.   It's about the job and the kids.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

He does eat them. The difference is that his were gluten free so he wouldn’t have an intestinal upset. Hers were regular noodles with gluten. 
Ecidently she didn’t understand the difference between the two. 

Ah, gotcha…I missed that was the reason for separate noodles.  But still, who is running out the door for over or under cooked pasta?!

• Love 11

Wouldn’t you need to use two pots to be on the safe side? 
Is Noi 14? Vaguebooking and posting crap on SM over noodles? I know it’s likely seeped in unemployment sauce but I have no time for adults that do this especially your partner. 
He explained why it wasn’t appropriate very well. I think she’s an immature spoiled princess who needs everything her way. 

There goes Alyssa with the fake tears while everyone is giving her stink eye. Just don’t. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, candall said:

Small point, but it's High Maintenance Noi who requires gluten-free noodles.  Steve's a regular noodle dude.

Of course.

That’s not a small point. My mistake, but I did get confused as it was going on. 

Wait, was everything Lindsey said in the bathroom on the PA system? I think Chris and Mark should go bro it up back in PR.

I couldn’t find a forum for My Killer Body, but are these women going to board certified surgeons or do they just have really bad luck? Very few reputable surgeons will even do butt implants in the US. Sorry for the off topic. I’m just smh. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 3
On 2/23/2022 at 9:33 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I feel like I need an instant replay on noodlegate. She’s mad because he drained his noodles? I didn’t even hear him say anything. 

When you mentioned Steve draining his noodle(s), my mind went elsewhere.

Oh, so that's what the kids are calling it these days

I'm 12.  

Edited by rebel2u
  • LOL 22
  • Love 1

Wow. I knew there were regional differences with things like pizza, but who would have guessed that Boston bowling consisted of skinny pins and miniature balls?! The shoes seem to be universal.

All of Mark’s inspirational work-themed quote decals are to pump himself up to sell gym memberships?!? That’s the biggest revelation of the episode right there.

Okay, now that Chris and Alyssa told the gang, I’m assuming this is the last we’ll see of them—or are they really going to keep inviting them to “couples” events? Though it would be pretty ironic if Alyssa actually chatted with him now that the pressure is off and realized they had a lot in common after all and decided to give it a shot.

The producer’s “oh, wow” response to Lindsey screaming, “The least you can do is fucking make me cum” was spectacular. That was almost as good of a hot mic moment as Lisa screaming that Meredith fucked half of New York City on RHSLC.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

The producer’s “oh, wow” response to Lindsey screaming, “The least you can do is fucking make me cum” was spectacular. That was almost as good of a hot mic moment as Lisa screaming that Meredith fucked half of New York City on RHSLC

I’m giving you a hundred likes for that comment. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

It sounds like Steve has a plan for income and has some money in savings. I can understand Noi’s concerns too. Maybe if he assured her she doesn’t have to worry about money, that would put her at ease. 

Yeah I thought that too.  If he has a plan why isn't he talking about it?  I don't think he wants to share it, he just wants to do what he wants without it being a joint plan.  The fact that he's reacting defensively and not reassuring her is not a good sign either.  He keeps talking about how it "works for him", but it's not just him anymore and he doesn't seem to be getting that.  He's acting like Noi needs to accept this about him or maybe she's not for him.  I'd like to see ANY woman that would be all down with the way he's acting.  It's not even about him doing contract work, it's his attitude about it especially now that he's married.  He wants kids and yet doesn't see how his attitude doesn't work when you have a family to support.  She should pull the same crap on him and tell him she thinks maybe she needs to take some time off from work to find herself before having a family.  Let him see what it's like to have someone live off of him for a while.  I don't get the feeling he would like that.  Bad signs.....

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
54 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

She offered to cook supper.  Didn’t put his noodles in so they’d be done at the same time as hers, and  then overcooked his. 

Steve didn't have fit about the overcooked noodles, so why did Noi leave with no info on her whereabouts??

Just cook some more noodles, it can't take more than seven minutes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, CSunshine76 said:

This Texan says tacos, 💯!

Also, I’d like to add, Alyssa, please don’t come to Texas. We have actual nice people here, not those who say it every 5 minutes to try and make it true.

I've only been to Texas once but even I know that Texas is not going to like Alyssa.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11