Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E08: Striking a Balance

• Start Topic

Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

I’d love to be a fly on the wall as Alyssa’s friend is watching what went down compared to her revision. Of course, she drops in that they’re rescuing a dog like  see, “I’m a good fucking person!” 

But, but, I thought Alyssa was allergic to dogs?!

Or maybe just allergic to Chris, the nice guy.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Who’s house would y’all rather eat at? Tacos, pizza or Asian food? 

This Texan says tacos, 💯!

Also, I’d like to add, Alyssa, please don’t come to Texas. We have actual nice people here, not those who say it every 5 minutes to try and make it true.

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Who’s house would y’all rather eat at? Tacos, pizza or Asian food? 

I'd take the tacos and Asian food.  I wouldn't eat the pizza because Lindsey put her hands on her face and had her hand in her hair and then she stuck her hands in the pizza dough.  She nasty.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11

This bitch (Alyssa) has the audacity to say Chris wasn’t putting in the effort and she was ready to try in the marriage?! I think Texan cowboys aren’t the target audience for this show, but somebody needs to put out an all-points bulletin warning these men that ACE is on her way.  (I’m fast-forwarding commercials but somehow still getting further behind.)

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I'd take the tacos and Asian food.  I wouldn't eat the pizza because Lindsey put her hands on her face and had her hand in her hair and then she stuck her hands in the pizza dough.  She nasty.

You have a low bar for nasty, though.  I don't like people double-dipping and getting their spit in the big party bowl of guacamole, but if I'm at the house of a good friend, I'm pretty relaxed about the prep conditions.  Lindsey probably showered and shampooed within 90 minutes of that pizza rollout.  She cootie-free.

• Love 3

I bet the RHOC is dead again tonight!

I’m glad Jasmina and Michael seem to be working on things and are leaning into it more. They need to relax and try to have some fun. Woe to she who mess with Micheal though, because his sis is having none of it. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

This bitch (Alyssa) has the audacity to say Chris wasn’t putting in the effort and she was ready to try in the marriage?! I think Texan cowboys aren’t the target audience for this show, but somebody needs to put out an all-points bulletin warning these men that ACE is on her way.  (I’m fast-forwarding commercials but somehow still getting further behind.)

Ketchup, Baby Tomato.

• LOL 4

I’m still bewildered that Alyssa had hoped to find a cowboy waiting for her at the end of the aisle. Granted, I haven’t spent much time in the northeast but I’m pretty sure it’s not a hotbed of cowboys and ranchers. 

Mr Feeney is so cute!

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m still bewildered that Alyssa had hoped to find a cowboy waiting for her at the end of the aisle. Granted, I haven’t spent much time in the northeast but I’m pretty sure it’s not a hotbed of cowboys and ranchers. 

Mr Feeney is so cute!

I don't know if she was joking but she said she's moving to Texas.  Yeah. 🙄

Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

I feel like I need an instant replay on noodlegate. She’s mad because he drained his noodles? I didn’t even hear him say anything. 

Yeah, I'm confused too.

• Love 4

I understand that Steve thinks he can get a job any time he wants.   The problem is he doesn’t want.  He’s one of those people that works long   enough to fund his non working periods… and then there’s an illness or a disability or a recession and their savings run out.   I’m 63, retired now but  was in the info technology field.  It’s not as easy to get a job when your skills aren’t the newest whatever in the field and you’ve been in the field  long enough to have a top salary. 
As to Noi-  she can’t cook two pots of noodles at once? And  she  gets mad at him? 
these two are both immature and old enough that they should be ashamed of it 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I have to say if you do have celiac disease eating regular noodles will give you a very bad night. 
It’s a valid point if someone has food allergies or real issues. 

But doesn’t someone with Celiac not eat noodles, ever? I don’t understand what happened…each were cooking their own noodles and  Steve complained she let them overcook? Is that not what happened? Bizarre!! Noodles, people, noodles.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4