Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, For Cereals said:

My hubby made old fashioned sand apparently my tolerance is much lower now so I apologize in advance

This took me a second. I was like “he made sand? He was out here breaking rocks?”

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

“I’ve had really bad luck with guys in the real world, so I’m going to ‘date’ inmates.” That needs to be cross-stitched on a pillow.

It kills me when they say they’re dating. Y’all don’t go anywhere! You can’t! That’s the point!

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Santiba: "I hope he's not trading my photos to his friends for some noodles"

Me: Dead

And also, of course he is. 

100%.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Oh, goody!  I'm ready to spend some time with this chick who's throwing a tantrum over the attorney's reluctance to dash off a $30k check for her wedding dress.

My schadenfreude tank is low.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Now this gold-digger is shopping in a boutique that gives patrons wine? Chris is going to have $0 left. Interesting that your man didn’t tell you he’s getting out?? Hmm. Wow, she curses out the lawyer and now her “mother in-law,” too? She’s not going to last long.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I am sick, but I set the alarm so I would be ready for live chat.  

I stand in awe of your dedication. 

1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Why wasn't Chris' phone card filled up- he had a settlement.  Oh, I forgot, Gabby is running through his money like water. 

I bet a million dollars American Chris doesn't have a settlement. He sells drugs in prison. And he's got a dozen other chicas on a string who send him money. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3