Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I'd say if Gabby's already SPENT $60K out of the $150K, and she now wants those TWO dresses (45K) , those two are gonna need Chris to IMMEDIATELY start selling drugs again the DAY he gets out of prison!  Or else, they're gonna be homeless AND hungry!

I have laughed out loud a few times this evening and I must say, GOBI, you are on FIRE tonight!!!!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I had a great week.  So far 2022 is shaping up nicely.  I love all you guys.  Coming up on six years of sobriety on February 3.  Life is good!

ROCKSTAR!  Well done.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Girl, I’m guessing $150,000 is before taxes. After taxes and lawyer’s fees, I don’t think there’s much left. This girl thinks she can scream at this lawyer and he’ll hand over $30,000?! That’s not how this works! So, anyone can just call up and demand money from someone else’s trust? I’m going to call Elon Musk’s financial advisor up and give it a shot. Elon said to give me a million.

A lawyer cannot invade the trust account except for specifically authorized disbursements.  It's a huge no no and would probably lead to license suspension or disbarment.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Girl, I’m guessing $150,000 is before taxes. After taxes and lawyer’s fees, I don’t think there’s much left. This girl thinks she can scream at this lawyer and he’ll hand over $30,000?! That’s not how this works! So, anyone can just call up and demand money from someone else’s trust? I’m going to call Elon Musk’s financial advisor up and give it a shot. Elon said to give me a million.

Depending on how they characterized the settlement, it could be tax free.. I’m curious if the $150k is the total settlement or his part after the attorney’s cut. Attorney would’ve taken at least 1/3rd.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It's a huge no no and would probably lead to license suspension or disbarment

My ex was suspended indefinitely for it but could have reapplied for his license. But he was such a narcissist, he ended up deluding himself into believing that HE had resigned and never looked back.

S01.E03: Catch and Release?

Haley defies Dalton and meets his father anyway; Max learns some shocking news about Tara; Santiba's sexy photo shoot fizzles; Tai goes on a date with a non-con but Boston interrupts; Gabby gets mixed signals from Felicia.

Original air date 2022.01.21

• Love 3
Just now, hookedontv said:

TGIF Snarkers! Happy to watch this drama to once again remind myself that my life choices haven’t been as bad as I thought. 

This show is so affirming in that way. I feel like fucking Eleanor Roosevelt compared to some of these hoes.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2