Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I’m loving mom and her partner looking up the perp in their database. They’re going to go to Ohio! Oh, man, give these two a spin-off show to replace Dog the Bounty Hunter.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

I’m loving mom and her partner looking up the perp in their database. They’re going to go to Ohio! Oh, man, give these two a spin-off show to replace Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Much too highbrow for Sharp Productions.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Now this is the woman who's getting $$ from her inmate, right?  What's wrong with that cheap bastard that he can't spring for a few sets of tarantulashes?

Edited by candall
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Are those jumper cable clamps on the back of the dress?

All bridal salons do that. There’s only one dress on the rack at the salon; they cram you in to try it on the best they can. You decide to buy it and then yours is ordered in your size, and altered to fit you.

Also, Gabby is horrible.

Edited by Empress1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I hope Gabby gets completely and utterly humiliated. The problem is the lawyer has that money in his attorney trust account and he’s not risking his bar membership for some prison hoochie.

• Love 15
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, she's spent $60K, she's going to buy $45K worth of dresses, and Chris's fortune is $150K. Why is she acting like that's a bottomless pit of money?

And she hasn’t even booked the venue. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

$150,000 isn't not enough money for her to be spending like this. 

Especially as she claims she’s already spent $60k of it. And now she wants $30k for the dress...

• Love 7

Do they know how bridal shops work? Unless it's a discontinued/sample sale they order it in your size, you don't buy the one off the rack. So she can get that dress in an week or two.

ETA: Maybe at 30k its an original??

Edited by Ladystardust
Added
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I hope Gabby gets completely and utterly humiliated. The problem is the lawyer has that money in his attorney trust account and he’s not risking his bar membership for some prison hoochie.

Nor should he!

Also I can’t figure out when this wedding is taking place. Is Chris actively getting out - like do they have a release date? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Girl, I’m guessing $150,000 is before taxes. After taxes and lawyer’s fees, I don’t think there’s much left. This girl thinks she can scream at this lawyer and he’ll hand over $30,000?! That’s not how this works! So, anyone can just call up and demand money from someone else’s trust? I’m going to call Elon Musk’s financial advisor up and give it a shot. Elon said to give me a million.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Do they know how bridal shops work? Unless it's a discounted/sample sale they order it in your size, you don't buy the one off the rack. So she can get that dress in an week or two.

Well, but she has to put down a deposit, which she doesn’t have. The dress-buying process takes months at high-end salons but you have to put something down out of the gate.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Girl, I’m guessing $150,000 is before taxes. After taxes and lawyer’s fees, I don’t think there’s much left. This girl thinks she can scream at this lawyer and he’ll hand over $30,000?! That’s not how this works! So, anyone can just call up and demand money from someone else’s trust? I’m going to call Elon Musk’s financial advisor up and give it a shot. Elon said to give me a million.

Let us know how it goes!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1