Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

shes getting out soon .. lol that's a plus 

Oh, she must be pregnant!

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"Alexis is someone I see a possibility with. She's got a bubbly personality and enormous tracts of land."

And a prison wife. (pant pant).

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6

Mark, a prison wife won’t be able to impregnate her, if that’s where this line of questioning is going. This guy is a wacko. Mom’s all, what did I do wrong with you?!

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Excellent Billy McFarland reference.  I can't get enough of documentaries about Fyre Fest

Oh, me either. I love stuff about scammers. Tinder Swindler? Bad Vegan? That twat with the huge hair who had a church and wanted all the women to lose weight?  I'm all over it. 

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I love the way you move your king.   Can I touch your queen? 

DEAD

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Excellent Billy McFarland reference.  I can't get enough of documentaries about Fyre Fest

SAME.

I'm not sure Mark was raised completely by his mother.  Maybe he moved out at the age of 15 and was raised by Mystery from The Game.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

“Knock this uterus out of my fucking body!” Ma’am, that’s not going to help you have a baby. Between Tai and Mark, I feel like this cast can use some sex ed.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

If he "knocks the uterus out of" Tai, does she understand she then won't be able to have a baby?  Does she realize that during sex the penis does not enter the uterus? She should just curl up with her empty baby bottle and dream.  That or get serious mental health help. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

If he "knocks the uterus out of" Tai, does she understand she then won't be able to have a baby?  Does she realize that during sex the penis does not enter the uterus? She should just curl up with her empty baby bottle and dream.  That or get serious mental health help. 

shes used to knocking things around ... chairs urns tables .... im sure shes knocked someones uterus out herself attacking them somewhere 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

G3 was not condoms.  Perhaps Bugles?  What is the sexiest vending machine treat?  You know, that snack that gets you in the mood.  

giphy.gif

Chocolate covered oysters.  Yeah, we have some weird vending machine snacks here in Ca.

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1