Type keyword(s) to search

2021-2022 Squad

CrazyInAlabama
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, LilyD said:

That is a very risky outfit because it shows…everything. All I see is a (fortunately very tiny) camel toe. Sorry for potentially ruining the outfit.  (Me dodging bullets now)

On another note: Both Gina and Rachel are retiring, so we’ll have a new point/ two new points this year. Am curious to see who it will be. They have surprised me a number of times (particularly with Amy and Maddie) so I won’t bet any money on this!

Jensen looked like she was wearing a flesh colored condom.

I think it’s her signature look: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CayAqF6A_Zj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

For point, I’m thinking (wishing?) for Ashlee with Claire and a blonde. I don’t think Marisa, tho. She’s talented but I don’t see her all the way up front yet. The glamour blondes in my head are the second years, so I don’t see that either. Maybe Mackenzie?

• Love 4

I can see Ashlee being one of the points but not Caroline or Jayln. Definitely in the triangle but not point. I like them all but Ashlee has that it factor. Chandi will retain her spot in the triangle and I could see Kelcey getting a shot of point. Claire would be my safe bet for the 3rd years, she's got to be in the triangle and maybe even point. Marissa could be up there if they want to add in a blonde. All have proved theirselves as solid, dependable dancers but a couple have star power more than others. 

I think Ashlee-Chandi-Caroline first as Ashlee is more showy like Gina was and then Kelcey-Jayln-Claire.

• Love 8

Jackie Bob left a sweet comment on Lea’s post. I went to her iG page & didn’t Jackie age well! She’s the epitome of grace and a girls girl… 

B2A7FBA3-AB2C-4908-9D73-06B604CAC617.jpeg

• Love 17
20 hours ago, TB12 said:

Jackie Bob left a sweet comment on Lea’s post. I went to her iG page & didn’t Jackie age well! She’s the epitome of grace and a girls girl… 

Who is next to Jackie. Cassie Trammell? How old is Jackie? Isn't she mid 30's? She was on SF for 4 or 5 years? their pro bowl before doing 5 years at DCC right? 

Also Erin's retirement post 4th slide, who is that in the blue top? Bridget? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcipPFmOCqn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 hours ago, TB12 said:

Yep it’s Cassie… 

Yikes. I just don't get the center part / beach wave extensions look at all. I really hate center parts and that has been the DCC look for years (also referring to the recent post with Michelle Keys). Cassie was one of the few people who looked really cute with bangs but after her first season she never had them again. It also looks like she had an unnecessary eye lift. 

• Love 3

Ashlee is def going to get point and either Kelcey or Claire is going to get the other.

I'm a strong Chandi fan so pulling for her to get point but they won't have another black girl get point so she'll just get the trianlge.

I'm not a fan of either Caroline or Jayln so hoping the triangle position goes to Chandi and Marissa and (Kelcey or Claire) but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I also think the 50 yard girl from the 5th row (where Jayln is in the below formation) is important and looks good for the taller girls so maybe Jessica can be the 50 yard girl for the 5th.

image.thumb.png.669d505b87f678f48edfd3864f023a2e.png

Edited by Kamal
  • Love 6
On 4/24/2022 at 4:50 PM, TB12 said:

cassie's hair being literally orange...ugh

this is not flattering

• Love 5
On 4/24/2022 at 1:09 PM, DCC-UK said:

I can see Ashlee being one of the points but not Caroline or Jayln. Definitely in the triangle but not point. I like them all but Ashlee has that it factor. Chandi will retain her spot in the triangle and I could see Kelcey getting a shot of point. Claire would be my safe bet for the 3rd years, she's got to be in the triangle and maybe even point. Marissa could be up there if they want to add in a blonde. All have proved theirselves as solid, dependable dancers but a couple have star power more than others. 

I think Ashlee-Chandi-Caroline first as Ashlee is more showy like Gina was and then Kelcey-Jayln-Claire.

I can see a Ashlee/Caroline split, or TPTB doing a complete revert to just ONE point like it used to be, and going with a 3rd year to keep the point the same hopefully 2-3 years…and that 3rd year being Claire 10000% without a doubt. She photographs well, and she’s without a doubt incredible/reliable with leading the group. 

• Love 5
On 4/25/2022 at 11:38 PM, Kamal said:

Ashlee is def going to get point and either Kelcey or Claire is going to get the other.

I'm a strong Chandi fan so pulling for her to get point but they won't have another black girl get point so she'll just get the trianlge.

I'm not a fan of either Caroline or Jayln so hoping the triangle position goes to Chandi and Marissa and (Kelcey or Claire) but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I also think the 50 yard girl from the 5th row (where Jayln is in the below formation) is important and looks good for the taller girls so maybe Jessica can be the 50 yard girl for the 5th.

Jessica being where Rachel is... Is prob a dream to her. I think she'll prob move up a couple of lines, but moving up 4 lines especially when she's known as being a blender just seems unrealistic to me. Most of her rookie sisters are already super moved up except her and Jada :(

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 2
On 4/26/2022 at 2:38 AM, Kamal said:

image.thumb.png.669d505b87f678f48edfd3864f023a2e.png

Well...this just inspired me to make my own formations. Of course I didn't account for the rest of the dance or the kickline. I just did this for fun. Also sorry for the lack of visuals, but I was too lazy / inexperienced to do it. I was inspired by the 2021 formation.

FIRST FORMATION

BACK ROW: Rookie, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie
SEVENTH ROW: Jensen, Christina, Megan, Rebecca, Amber, Lea, Ashlinn
SIXTH ROW: Kleine, Kelee, Jada, Jessica, Tyra, Madeline
FIFTH ROW: Elli, Darian, Dani, Kaydianna, Tori
FOURTH ROW: McKenzie, Jalyn, Kat, Marissa
THIRD ROW: Armani, Caroline, Chandi
SECOND ROW: Kelcey, Claire
POINT: Ashlee

SECOND FORMATION

FOURTH ROW: Armani, McKenzie, Kat, Marissa
THIRD ROW: Kelcey, Ashlee, Claire
SECOND ROW: Jalyn, Chandi
POINT: Caroline

Of course this would be a scenario in which no vets get cut / injure / quit during Training Camp. 

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Well...this just inspired me to make my own formations. Of course I didn't account for the rest of the dance or the kickline. I just did this for fun. Also sorry for the lack of visuals, but I was too lazy / inexperienced to do it. I was inspired by the 2021 formation.

FIRST FORMATION

FOURTH ROW: McKenzie, Jalyn, Kat, Marissa
THIRD ROW: Armani, Caroline, Chandi
SECOND ROW: Kelcey, Claire
POINT: Ashlee

SECOND FORMATION

FOURTH ROW: Armani, McKenzie, Kat, Marissa
THIRD ROW: Kelcey, Ashlee, Claire
SECOND ROW: Jalyn, Chandi
POINT: Caroline

Of course this would be a scenario in which no vets get cut / injure / quit during Training Camp. 

Not a knock against you, your opinion is valid.   But IMO, there's no way I see Lea further back than Madeline.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Not a knock against you, your opinion is valid.   But IMO, there's no way I see Lea further back than Madeline.

I just went with blonde brunette pattern when it came to the class of 2021, and process of elimination. Moving the girls who were previously in the seventh row forward and out of the blonde girls left (Megan, Jensen, Ashlinn, and Madeline) I thought Madeline would have fit better on the edge. 

I based it on seniority and I also wanted a little bit of variation (or as much variation as one can make from a squad that's lacking 8 members) 

I did not base it on dance ability. I also think that Lea is a better dancer than Madeline and out of the 2021 class that got stuck in the back I think Rebecca and Lea are the better dancers out of the bunch, with Megan, Ashlinn and Madeline following behind. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Kelcey at point with Claire & Ashlee in triangle at Draft Day rehearsal. Jalyn behind point. On DCC IG Story. 

OMG good for her. I wouldn't be mad if she becomes official point. Fingers crossed that we get this dream triangle.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Kelcey at point with Claire & Ashlee in triangle at Draft Day rehearsal. Jalyn behind point. On DCC IG Story. 

2nd triangle is Ashlee at point with Kelcey and Chandi in triangle and Armani behind point! Caroline isn't performing so you would have to slot her into these formations somehow but at least we can get a sneak peek into what the triangle will look like 

• Love 11

Watching the DCC stories as well. Ashlee looked amazing during her half as point!! Kelcey has always been a blender to me - I wouldn’t pick her for point. Love seeing Claire in the triangle.

I also think they need a blonde further up in the triangle to create their bouquet of cheerleaders

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Holly85 said:

YES ASHLEE <3

she's come such a long way from being the ~untrained one in her rookie TC. that's my girl! 

point better be hers or so help me god

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

I thought it was quite rude of her to be up there and block others' view.

I agree. It seems like there's one at every show (concert, sports event, etc.). Can't stand the ones who have to get up every 20-30 min to go get beer/ food or go to the bathroom.  

• Love 1
On 4/24/2022 at 12:30 AM, Survivor197 said:

My pics for point are Ashlee and Claire

I've been saying my top two point pics are Ashlee and Caroline for a while, but then I started thinking Kelcey over Caroline. I just love Kelcey's dancing and I think she is more consistently photogenic than Caroline (and I'm pointing out the latter because I think K & J care about that, hence Rachel W's prominent everything, including 2 years at 2nd point.)

I have not waivered on wanting Kelcey or Ashlee to get point since their respective rookie seasons. I'd love to see Caroline in the triangle, still. Or at least in the 3rd spot like she was this past year. I know some say she looks like a soccer mom, but I like her dance style and have been a fan of hers since her rookie season, too.

Maybe an Ashlee (point), Claire, Chandi triangle and a Kelcey (point), Caroline, McKenzie or Dani triangle? 

4 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I think that is Ms. Price, a mega Cowboys fan and elder. I think her enthusiasm knows no bounds and she just wants to cheer them on. If that's her, when she was sick a few years back, it seemed like half of Cowboys Nation was tweeting and praying for her, so I'm guessing most wouldn't mind and just let her have her fun.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

6 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

1 hour ago, M1977G said:

I think that is Ms. Price, a mega Cowboys fan and elder. I think her enthusiasm knows no bounds and she just wants to cheer them on. If that's her, when she was sick a few years back, it seemed like half of Cowboys Nation was tweeting and praying for her, so I'm guessing most wouldn't mind and just let her have her fun.

No idea who she is, but I was just enjoying her enjoying the moment. It might be rude blocking other's view, but she's off to the side (yea, I know, could still be blocking some) & I'll excuse her just for the joy she gave me watching her (and I do think I ended up watching her more than the cheerleaders).

• Love 12
Just now, hannahbanana said:

No idea who she is, but I was just enjoying her enjoying the moment. It might be rude blocking other's view, but she's off to the side (yea, I know, could still be blocking some) & I'll excuse her just for the joy she gave me watching her (and I do think I ended up watching her more than the cheerleaders).

Honestly everyone seemed to enjoy her including the dcc that were in the audience up front 

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

57 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Honestly everyone seemed to enjoy her including the dcc that were in the audience up front 

I couldn't help but enjoy her joy.  It was infectious!

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Holly85 said:

9 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I was SHOCKED that noone directly behind her told her to move and get the fuck out the way, with all due respect to her. I'd have shouted it out cos she'd have blocked my view.

9 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Yes I felt like t woman didn’t seem to see she was the only person up there. Perhaps holding her alumni jersey & perhaps had been prelubricated ! If VK had been on the team, you know who that would have been!

Shes an alumni? WTF? 

2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

There were DCC's in the audience? I think I missed that who was there in the audience?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

I was SHOCKED that noone directly behind her told her to move and get the fuck out the way, with all due respect to her. I'd have shouted it out cos she'd have blocked my view.

Shes an alumni? WTF? 

There were DCC's in the audience? I think I missed that who was there in the audience?

Kristin Jada Erin amber Rachel w kleine Lea Megan Madeline s Taylor j  and Rebecca we’re all there watching their team mates take the stage 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Shes an alumni? WTF?

They were probably watching them on the jumbo screen above her head.

You can get hold of an alumni shirt (i.e., have one made) without being an alumni. Maybe if she's the superfan mentioned above, they gifted her one.

• Love 1
Just now, hannahbanana said:

They were probably watching them on the jumbo screen above her head.

You can get hold of an alumni shirt (i.e., have one made) without being an alumni. Maybe if she's the superfan mentioned above, they gifted her one.

This was from a screen shot from my other video I mean it’s literally no big deal no one gets mad

3AA408C0-EBA4-439A-BFCD-238FA28F52E8.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 4/29/2022 at 12:08 AM, Holly85 said:

ASHLEE!!!!! i’ve been catching up on season stuff i’ve missed but this has been the highlight. love seeing her gorgeous self up front!

• Love 13
On 4/28/2022 at 9:08 PM, Holly85 said:

Dear C, K&J, I am absolutely delighted by this formation. Move Lea up like 5 lines + put her on showgroup and I'll be happy for the season :)

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, loveaux said:

ASHLEE!!!!! i’ve been catching up on season stuff i’ve missed but this has been the highlight. love seeing her gorgeous self up front!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just thought about you the other day and hoped all was well🤗

• Love 5