Type keyword(s) to search

2021-2022 Squad

CrazyInAlabama
  • Start Topic

On 3/29/2022 at 7:53 AM, DCC-UK said:

I got bored and decided to work out who was roommates for the calendar shoot. Hoping to fill it in as we see more pictures!

Ashlee - Amber L

Caroline - Megan

Jalyn - ?

Chandi - Ashlinn

Kat - ?

Kelcey - Tori

Armani - Rebecca

Claire - Christina

Dani - Madeline S

Darian - Kaydianna

Elli - Kelee

Jada - ?

Jessica - Jensen

Marissa - Tyra

McKenzie - Kleine

Rookies still to place: 

Lea

To finish off the list, Lea and Kat are roommates which would make Jalyn and Jada roommates 

25218651-93C0-430E-9934-423B65247BE7.jpeg

• Love 5
14 hours ago, go4luca said:

My god Dani looks strange.

They all do, what is with the heavy contouring around everybody's nose? I know it's supposed to make noses look more narrow, but it is SO heavy it's doing the opposite & giving them Squidward noses...which NONE of them have!

8 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I like Marissa's bathing suit shots.  (Sorry....)

LOL then I'm sorry too, because so do I!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 3/29/2022 at 7:53 AM, DCC-UK said:

I got bored and decided to work out who was roommates for the calendar shoot. Hoping to fill it in as we see more pictures!

Ashlee - Amber L

Caroline - Megan

Jalyn - Jada

Chandi - Ashlinn

Kat - Lea

Kelcey - Tori

Armani - Rebecca

Claire - Christina

Dani - Madeline S

Darian - Kaydianna

Elli - Kelee

Jessica - Jensen

Marissa - Tyra

McKenzie - Kleine

The list is complete, thanks for your help!

I'd say Jalyn and Jada have been the two quietest on social media so maybe they have lots of 'regular' work to do so that's why they've been roomed together? 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I'd say Jalyn and Jada have been the two quietest on social media so maybe they have lots of 'regular' work to do so that's why they've been roomed together? 

Ahh the girls having to do work makes sense. What dose Jada do?

5 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Jada looks gorgeous here. Love the red suit on her. 

7138DA17-017C-4C06-9198-1BDA991E538E.jpeg

I'm surprised they didn't cover up her tatoo. Nothing wrong with it, but didn't they cover up someone else's? Maybe because it was larger and a cross? Or am I remembering wrong (highly possible 😎)?

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

I'm surprised they didn't cover up her tatoo. Nothing wrong with it, but didn't they cover up someone else's? Maybe because it was larger and a cross? Or am I remembering wrong (highly possible 😎)?

I’m sure when they go into editing they will bc they will have to cover several ladies tats 

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

I'm surprised they didn't cover up her tatoo. Nothing wrong with it, but didn't they cover up someone else's?

21 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I’m sure when they go into editing they will bc they will have to cover several ladies tats 

The magic of post processing.  😊 💫

• Love 4
On 3/31/2022 at 7:56 PM, DCC93 said:

This was a jump scare omg they did McKenzie dirty and I think she's one of the most beautiful on the team.

She looks so much older in this shot than she normally appears ... and it is a shame because she is a beautiful young lady. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, go4luca said:
10 hours ago, KickPretty said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb25yztOgj5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Not sure where to put this, but since when do rookies go on the calendar shoot? What am I missing? 

My understanding is once they've completed their first season, they are no longer rookies.

I was surprised to see the 1st year women there, I thought that they weren't able to do calendar until after their 2nd year,

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I was surprised to see the 1st year women there, I thought that they weren't able to do calendar until after their 2nd year,

It's that way every year (except Covid year when there was no Calendar shoot, of course). The shoot is after the Pinky Ring Event every year, so they're technically no longer rookies. The only ones who don't go are retirees.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 4/3/2022 at 11:46 AM, Lynnbo said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Christina is on the cover or Tori

No way they’d put a rookie on the cover

Edit: Even though they have before, they should not put a rookie on the cover. There are plenty of stunning vets to choose from. 

Edited by dccfan204
(edited)
5 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

E10EAAE0-BAC5-4EE1-AFC7-FE1D61341163.jpeg

869D9301-D902-4719-9730-F492B352838E.jpeg

0880D167-C0D6-46EA-867D-11392A3DA679.jpeg

5A8E0BE7-ADD1-4D05-886C-86C3DABC9DAA.jpeg

AD45C877-1CDC-4C76-B18D-249FEB6F892E.jpeg

25396E3A-9D16-4F33-AF4F-3CB7995F754F.jpeg

E1A8FA49-8BE4-4C78-A185-150B0ECDB3D5.jpeg

05CCA18C-68AA-40DA-82B7-BCF3ACC7C82F.jpeg

C29B01C2-1BCB-482D-B68B-2F81C9128A98.jpeg

3B7B62C5-F8A2-49B7-BAA6-18D0F898DD2E.jpeg

A62946A0-62A8-4CCA-A023-4ED1B041E334.jpeg

63139A26-3FD5-4014-86E5-DFD246BDDF4D.jpeg

I swear this pic of Christina is what's gonna keep her on the team. She looks UNREAL. They all do, but specifically her and Elli stand out to me.

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 13

I can't say I've seen any bad shots yet! Usually, there are a few that just look unflattering when we all know they can all take great photos. 

Christina's pics are definitely going to keep her on the squad. There are a lot of athletic bodies on the team (not a bad thing at all) and her figure stands out from them for sure!

• Love 9
18 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

178F14C0-E5AF-426A-9BB5-D391974A10FE.jpeg

9A785B8F-DDA9-46A6-A0BA-46CC266FD81F.jpeg

E62B5C19-CCA9-4850-92DF-96A36B975354.jpeg

A235978F-5AEB-4EA1-8373-42919BE909EA.jpeg

That second shot of Madeline in the pink bikini almost looks like it's photoshopped on her. Lol. I've always liked her, but she has had a sort of smug look on her face in some of these pics from the shoot. She needs to work on that. 

• Love 5

This one of Rebecca is one of my favorites.  This is why I posted earlier the ladies that make a cover might surprise you.  Plus I highly doubt we are seeing the best shots.  They usually hold those back.

To be clear - I'm not saying this is a cover shot, only that I really like this shot.  Girl knows how to find her light & has legs for days.

rebeccamarie_t_1648680851_sm.jpg

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, go4luca said:

This one of Rebecca is one of my favorites.  This is why I posted earlier the ladies that make a cover might surprise you.  Plus I highly doubt we are seeing the best shots.  They usually hold those back.

To be clear - I'm not saying this is a cover shot, only that I really like this shot.  Girl knows how to find her light & has legs for days.

rebeccamarie_t_1648680851_sm.jpg

The blue looks good on her 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

That second shot of Madeline in the pink bikini almost looks like it's photoshopped on her. Lol. I've always liked her, but she has had a sort of smug look on her face in some of these pics from the shoot. She needs to work on that. 

I think that’s what bugs me about her, I agree she seems smirky & smug. Although I’ll go out on a limb & say perhaps she’s just lacking confidence & awkward…

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I can't say I've seen any bad shots yet! Usually, there are a few that just look unflattering when we all know they can all take great photos. 

We will never forget Jordan Daigle next to the horse 😂

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, TorProc said:

I can’t get over how HOT Christina is!!! I think Lea looks beautiful.  Did not care for Kat’s photos that they posted and Madeline S is just meh  

Two sides of a coin 😀 I think Kat’s first pic against that blue wall (the serious one) is a stunner. Her skin tone and body look amazing to me against that backdrop. 

• Love 15
13 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I've noticed "the look" too.  It is like she practice it.  It is in almost all of her pics.....she has been my biggest let down in the pics I have seen.  I thought she would rock this!  Not so much....

• Love 5