Type keyword(s) to search

Lawson and Tiffany: Warbling His Way Into Her Heart

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

They and Carlin talked about in their vlogs. Lawson lost hers so she used Layla’s for her announcement photos. I don’t believe she’s been showing anyone in real life and claiming them as hers. 

Isn’t it worse to lie to millions of strangers? 🤦‍♀️ 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

How does one lose ultrasound pictures? What an ass. 

I don't know how one loses ultrasound pictures, but I didn't even bat an eye when it was Lawson.  I'm sure he set them down to look in a mirror and forgot to pick them back up.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

I'm sorry, am I reading this right? They LOST their ultrasound pictures, so Tiffany used Carlin's from when she was expecting with Layla, for her Instagram/YouTube posting? I mean, not that any ultrasound picture looks all that much different than any other one, but who TF passes off someone else's U/S as their own?

I expect a certain amount of eyeroll from anyone who makes Instagram a regular thing, and Tiffany does seem sweet, but the best I can come up with is she is an odd duck, and seems utterly unaware of how bizarre she comes off.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, JessDVD said:

I'm sorry, am I reading this right? They LOST their ultrasound pictures, so Tiffany used Carlin's from when she was expecting with Layla, for her Instagram/YouTube posting? I mean, not that any ultrasound picture looks all that much different than any other one, but who TF passes off someone else's U/S as their own?

I expect a certain amount of eyeroll from anyone who makes Instagram a regular thing, and Tiffany does seem sweet, but the best I can come up with is she is an odd duck, and seems utterly unaware of how bizarre she comes off.

Yeah, that's a really weird thing to do.

• Like 4

Tiffany posted some new reels. Her parents threw her an absolutely gorgeous baby shower at La Valencia hotel in La Jolla. It was a tea party theme and very well attended. I'm happy she got a party every mom-to-be would want because that lame city park shower the Bates threw her was absolute crap.

• Like 11
46 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Tiffany posted some new reels. Her parents threw her an absolutely gorgeous baby shower at La Valencia hotel in La Jolla. It was a tea party theme and very well attended. I'm happy she got a party every mom-to-be would want because that lame city park shower the Bates threw her was absolute crap.

I hope she gets to keep her gifts instead of the Bates-in-laws helping themselves to everything. Or Tiffany getting guilted into handing over her gifts to her in-laws. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I read this as “trailer park shower” at first and that also fits. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4