Type keyword(s) to search

Gino and Jasmine

• Start Topic

This is the text in reddit post (people in the comments are debating how true the various points are):

So, I live in Panama and know people at the school where Jazmin worked. Here are a few things you guys seem to be interested to know about:

She did not teach at a university. It was a k-12 private school. No, they do not get paid $3,000/month at that school.

She was a good teacher. Co-workers agreed about this. She taught English.

She was not fired. She quit to move to the U.S. with her boyfriend from the US (Gino) at the end of 2020. Schools in Panama follow a Southern Hemisphere schedule so the school year ends in December.

She was known at the school for dressing provocatively and had been sent home from work over this a few times. Some parents complained that she posted public pictures on the internet that were too revealing. Still, the school didn't fire her over this because they thought she was a good teacher and beyond telling her stop this they just accepted her.

About "abandoning" her kids: I personally do not see it as her abandoning her kids at all. Panama had some of the longest and strictest Covid measures and lockdowns in the world. Children suffered. The covid restrictions and lockdown measures were basically only enforced in Panama City, though. Anyone who had the ability to leave the city left because in the interior of the country and beach areas you could go outside. If I were in her situation and could send my kids to Boquete/Chiriqui where they could go outside, I absolutely would have made the same decision.

The Christmas toothbrush storyline does not make sense and seems made up. Like I mentioned, there were very strict quarantine measures in Panama. In Christmas time 2020 when this was supposedly filmed, there was complete lockdown before and after Christmas. People could not leave their apartments at all, so this could not have been filmed then. Also, even though people were allowed out of their apartments in Christmas day, no one could travel between provinces, so they could not have gone to Boquete/Chiriqui during that time. If you want to know more about the lockdowns, you can read it all here (if you speak Spanish or can use Google translate): https://help.unhcr.org/panama/covid-19-2/avisos-importantes/#:~:text=El%20Ministerio%20de%20Salud%20anunci%C3%B3%20que%20a%20partir%20del%208,a.m.%20de%20lunes%20a%20domingo.

My guess is that they originally planned to film during December 2020, so Jazmin quit her job and couldn't explain the show to her job at the time because of an NDA. Then cases spiked and Panama went back into lockdown, so they had to postpone filming until the end of February or March. Maybe at one point Jazmin/Gino joked that the toothbrush was a Christmas gift and the producers loved the idea of making it is plot point on the show so they all played it up (but that's entirely a guess).

• Useful 8
  • Love 5
(edited)

SO on her instagram stories, Jasmine has Gino holding up a pink baby outfit and wrote "we hope it is a princess" and the next pic is Gino holding a huge teddy bear with "Daddy to be" written across the pic.....She doesn't look pregnant in any of her videos she has been posting but....could she be? I would say maybe they are trolling and adopting a dog or something, but they were holding up human baby clothes (not for a dog).....

Edited: They WERE trolling us, lol! They got a bunny 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

There's a small preview of the Tell all going around and Jasmine is complaining that Gino rather masturbate than be with her.  She claims on the trip they only had sex 1 time and she washed his shorts so she knows he was beating it than wanting to have sex with her (ewww!).

She said that even though she's a vegetarian, she wants Gino's meat. 

• LOL 1
(edited)

🤮

ETA: After actually hearing her say that and not just having read the above, I would like to amend my initial one hurling reaction to...

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
On 1/17/2022 at 1:32 PM, Mondrianyone said:

I didn't say anyone over 100, I said nobody under 100.  😇

I'm BARELY under 100 and I got it. Just sayin'.

On 4/1/2022 at 9:36 AM, Stuckathome said:

SO on her instagram stories, Jasmine has Gino holding up a pink baby outfit and wrote "we hope it is a princess" and the next pic is Gino holding a huge teddy bear with "Daddy to be" written across the pic.....She doesn't look pregnant in any of her videos she has been posting but....could she be? I would say maybe they are trolling and adopting a dog or something, but they were holding up human baby clothes (not for a dog).....

Edited: They WERE trolling us, lol! They got a bunny 

Oh sweet tap dancing baby Jeebus.  Anything but a BUNNY!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, greekmom said:

There's a small preview of the Tell all going around and Jasmine is complaining that Gino rather masturbate than be with her.  She claims on the trip they only had sex 1 time and she washed his shorts so she knows he was beating it than wanting to have sex with her (ewww!).

Is nothing sacred anymore?

• LOL 7
On 4/2/2022 at 9:04 AM, greekmom said:

Looks like Jasmine is keeping it klassy. She’s really hoping to score another 90Day season.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
15 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:
On 4/2/2022 at 6:04 AM, greekmom said:

Is nothing sacred anymore?

Using "sacred" here gave me a chuckle.

• LOL 2

It's been discussed why someone as attractive, intelligent, and educated as Jasmine could fall for Gino. Maybe he is the best she could do. The aforementioned qualities don't necessarily translate into being a good life partner - especially if the person is also jealous, unstable and entitled with anger issues.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

It's been discussed why someone as attractive, intelligent, and educated as Jasmine could fall for Gino. Maybe he is the best she could do. The aforementioned qualities don't necessarily translate into being a good life partner - especially if the person is also jealous, unstable and entitled with anger issues.

And has two kids already. I would imagine that her options in Panama are limited.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Me from ME said:

I kind of think it's her mouth that gets Jasmine in trouble!  I'd hate to have my sexual habits discussed on national tv!

I'm guessing Gino is the best she can get!  But....turns out Gino is just a pretty little liar!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Is Jazmine planning to just abandon her kids if she moves to the US? All the other participants talk about wanting to make a better life for their children but she never mentions them in her future plans. She also appears to want no part of having kids with Gino. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
29 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is Jazmine planning to just abandon her kids if she moves to the US? All the other participants talk about wanting to make a better life for their children but she never mentions them in her future plans. She also appears to want no part of having kids with Gino. 

I think she has just been very selective about putting them on the show (or maybe their father wouldn't sign off). On insta she has pics of Gino with her kids with their faces covered with emoji to protect their identities. She also posted that she wants to wait at least 3 years into her next marriage before bringing kids into the mix, which if true is a wise call. Compare that (and her insistence on taking her BC pills) to Memphis and Hamza..

The standard of living in Panama is pretty high and she has (or had) a good career, speaks excellent English----I don't think she is in it for the better life that say a woman from Bolivia or the Philippines or even Colombia (Ximena). I think she actually may dig nerdy Gino. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 2/13/2022 at 11:46 AM, Mondrianyone said:

Probably not if she wants to continue being on TV, though. That seems to be the highest good with these freaks.

Initially, I thought Jasmine was a bit loco because of her over the top jealousy, and need to control. However, given how many online nude women he interacts with, or pays to date, she should be suspicious. A leopard can't change its spots. (Frankly, his stupid hat would be enough to turn me off. He needs to embrace being bald)

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

🤯

LOLOL, once again I've been asleep at the wheel. Thank you Mr buh bye. I'm going to have to start paying you for all your assistance.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 4/8/2022 at 1:04 PM, Stuckathome said:

I think she has just been very selective about putting them on the show (or maybe their father wouldn't sign off). On insta she has pics of Gino with her kids with their faces covered with emoji to protect their identities. She also posted that she wants to wait at least 3 years into her next marriage before bringing kids into the mix, which if true is a wise call. Compare that (and her insistence on taking her BC pills) to Memphis and Hamza..

The standard of living in Panama is pretty high and she has (or had) a good career, speaks excellent English----I don't think she is in it for the better life that say a woman from Bolivia or the Philippines or even Colombia (Ximena). I think she actually may dig nerdy Gino. 

I think it’s a great thing her kids aren’t on the show and she’s protecting their privacy. They aren’t babies, and are old enough to have lives of their own. They may chose to live with their father and stay in Panama. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think it’s a great thing her kids aren’t on the show and she’s protecting their privacy. They aren’t babies, and are old enough to have lives of their own. They may chose to live with their father and stay in Panama. 

I thought having Darcey and Stacey for moms was embarrassing but imagine your mom showing three sizes of butt plugs on tv.  And teen peers are so kind.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

It was interesting to see how DIFFERENT Jasmine looked in back-to-back clips on the most recent episode.  When riding the party bike she looked "normal," but in- between clips made her look like she had lost a lot of weight...added A LOT of lip filler...and did something to make her eyes BIGGER.  Am I imagining this?  Still as crazy as ever...but still pretty.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

It was interesting to see how DIFFERENT Jasmine looked in back-to-back clips on the most recent episode.  When riding the party bike she looked "normal," but in- between clips made her look like she had lost a lot of weight...added A LOT of lip filler...and did something to make her eyes BIGGER.  Am I imagining this?  Still as crazy as ever...but still pretty.

Yes. I think Jasmine’s natural face we see in the episode and her plastic surgery face, new breasts, lipo and weight loss in the talking heads. I think Jasmine’s natural face is pretty, but to have the body she wants she lost fat in her face and got fillers, but it doesn’t have the same effect. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

but to have the body she wants she lost fat in her face and got fillers, but it doesn’t have the same effect.

Ass or face; she chose the ass.  In order to get your ass the "right" size, you have to allow your face to become skeletal.  See Exhibit 1 - Courtney Cox, season 5 Friends.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, Quof said:

Ass or face; she chose the ass.  In order to get your ass the "right" size, you have to allow your face to become skeletal.  See Exhibit 1 - Courtney Cox, season 5 Friends.

I thought Cox’s face was the result of smoking but this makes sense.

• Like 4

Someone on Reddit claims to have run into Gino in NYC and actually had lunch with him yesterday. Jasmine wasn't with him. Other people claim to have seen Violet in NY at the same time so they might be filming the Tell All. 

found the post! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 8/24/2023 at 12:51 PM, mmecorday said:

I just can't with these two anymore. When they're segments are on, I leave the room. 

12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

These two need to hang it up too.  I'm sick of them and their dumb fights. 

They are boring and it feels so fake. Not even reality tv fake, but just fake fake. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 2