Type keyword(s) to search

Ben and Mahogany

• Start Topic

They are getting married. I will admit I keep chekcing the youtube channel they made and today, the video is there. Ben is in Peru, he buys the ring, asks her to marry him at that place he waited for her in the first meeting. She said yes and her dad was there to give his blessing. At the end there is pictures of the true love story.

If someone watches, I would love to know how much the ring cost or what type of store it was. I cant believe they are engaged. It was kind of creepy, her hair looked better but that made her look even younger. It just screamed dad and daughter. 

• Sad 4
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, silverspoons said:

They are getting married. I will admit I keep chekcing the youtube channel they made and today, the video is there. Ben is in Peru, he buys the ring, asks her to marry him at that place he waited for her in the first meeting. She said yes and her dad was there to give his blessing. At the end there is pictures of the true love story.

If someone watches, I would love to know how much the ring cost or what type of store it was. I cant believe they are engaged. It was kind of creepy, her hair looked better but that made her look even younger. It just screamed dad and daughter. 

Maybe she said no sex before marriage so he is especially eager lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

From the looks of that broken nail, Mahogs wasn't expecting a ring! 

That is the first thing I saw. Why take those close up pics with a missing nail. I have naturally long nails so I have never had fake ones, is the there any reason (like a certain job you do?) that you would take off a nail? 

• Useful 3
11 hours ago, silverspoons said:

That is the first thing I saw. Why take those close up pics with a missing nail. I have naturally long nails so I have never had fake ones, is the there any reason (like a certain job you do?) that you would take off a nail? 

Maybe she broke it scratching her ass, I mean we all like a back scratch & I'm sure he's no different.

• LOL 3