Type keyword(s) to search

Ben and Mahogany

• Start Topic

So not only did he get busted for drinking and driving, he had a suspended license.  Wtf?  I want to know his blood alcohol level because at 6’3”, he could probably drink most people under the table.  It’s not like oops, I wasn’t keeping track.  This was a pattern.  He will probably blame all the social media backlash for hurting his feelings.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

He looks super rough in that mugshot! Damn

I am sure he will say the pressure from being on the show...or maybe Jesus will reveal that he is an alcoholic and now he is in recovery. Somehow the big man upstairs will play a key role in his downfall and the lesson it taught him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

He looks super rough in that mugshot! Damn

I am sure he will say the pressure from being on the show...or maybe Jesus will reveal that he is an alcoholic and now he is in recovery. Somehow the big man upstairs will play a key role in his downfall and the lesson it taught him. 

And he was driving with a suspended license. Prior DUI perhaps?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

They updated the story to say that the arrest was in 2020 but he was placed on probation for 18 months.  He was scheduled for a hearing on a probation violation last month but blew it off so a warrant was issued for his arrest.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe he wasn’t allowed to leave the country?

My understanding is that if he's under supervised probation, he has to check in at certain intervals, and can't leave the state without permission.   Even if he's on a more lenient probation, no leaving the state without probation officer permission, especially to a country that may not have extradition treaties with the U.S.    I wonder what the suspended license was because of?   

Michigan does suspend for non-payment of child support. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Missed child support payments?

Ben said in his text thesis that he paid extra child support,something like gave 50% of his income and gave the house over and did more than he needed to. Who knows if this is true. States vary so much, when I got divorced one state gave me over 20 times more in  support than another.   After a 20 year marriage to at home mom and 4  or 5 (they adopted another kid he does not mention) kids, I would think she would get the house and decent support for at least a few years 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Does having a warrant stop him from applying for a K1 or limit him getting a visa or travelling?

There are certain crimes that the U.S. citizen needs to fill out on a criminal background form to the ICE: "criminal history involves violent crimes, assaults, domestic violence, sexual abuse, or substance abuse and the petitioner must disclose the information even if the crime was expunged. The USCIS will also request evidence of rehabilitation and conviction."

I'm wondering how a DUI and other charge will affect his employment?  

• Love 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

There are certain crimes that the U.S. citizen needs to fill out on a criminal background form to the ICE: "criminal history involves violent crimes, assaults, domestic violence, sexual abuse, or substance abuse and the petitioner must disclose the information even if the crime was expunged. The USCIS will also request evidence of rehabilitation and conviction."

I was surprised he could take so much time off of work with his job? I was surpised he could get such a high level job after being a pastor (and it seems like not a very sucessful one). His employer website says Ben has 23 years of non-profit experince (which I guess is being a pastor ) and had a family friend with the diease so that gives him the top dog position? What about someone that has been with the organization for 10 or more years moving up and he gets a entry or mid level start. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 3/8/2022 at 10:40 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Yup. Also creepy skeevy perv Garrick from "Seeking Sister Wife". And Josh Duggar, amirite?

That country singer Jon from the Real World Los Angeles Homecoming is a youth pastor and claims to be a virgin at almost 50. 

On 3/10/2022 at 9:52 AM, Gobi said:

Maybe the adopted kid and the other wife are the same person.

That’s Woody Allen.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/14/2022 at 4:30 PM, Frozendiva said:

Mahogs is rich and wants to be a lawyer.

So that’s why he chose her!

11 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

They updated the story to say that the arrest was in 2020 but he was placed on probation for 18 months.  He was scheduled for a hearing on a probation violation last month but blew it off so a warrant was issued for his arrest.

Of course he blew off the hearing. The judge probably wanted to focus on his past, and we know how Ben hates that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, connieinnc said:

wonder what God told him about driving drunk and violating parole?

Blessed are those who drink, for they shall sober up later.

Blessed are the parole violators, for they shall receive an extended sentence.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

LOL Ben made "Page Six" with the news:  https://pagesix.com/2022/03/15/90-day-fiance-star-ben-rathbun-arrested-for-probation-violation/

Sorry, not sure if the same link was posted above but haven't read all the posts.

I just stopped crying after watching Zelensky plead this morning for help and watched a heartwrenching video that was shown to Congress about the destruction in Ukraine. As much as these 90D people (I'm looking at you Alina, crazy eyes Natalie, etc.) drive me bonkers, I hope everyone and their families/friends are safe. 

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

LOL Ben made "Page Six" with the news:  https://pagesix.com/2022/03/15/90-day-fiance-star-ben-rathbun-arrested-for-probation-violation/

Sorry, not sure if the same link was posted above but haven't read all the posts.

I just stopped crying after watching Zelensky plead this morning for help and watched a heartwrenching video that was shown to Congress about the destruction in Ukraine. As much as these 90D people (I'm looking at you Alina, crazy eyes Natalie, etc.) drive me bonkers, I hope everyone and their families/friends are safe. 

I wonder if Natalie could use the war as an excuse not to be deported.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I was surprised he could take so much time off of work with his job? I was surpised he could get such a high level job after being a pastor (and it seems like not a very sucessful one). His employer website says Ben has 23 years of non-profit experince (which I guess is being a pastor ) and had a family friend with the diease so that gives him the top dog position? What about someone that has been with the organization for 10 or more years moving up and he gets a entry or mid level start. 

I was just looking at his employer's website and noticed they have several support groups, including one lead by Ben...he leads the children's support group.

That's all I have to say about that. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Where would she get deported to? It's not like there are daily flights to Ukraine anymore.

Not sure, but sometimes they will be deported to a third place that is willing to accept them?  

edit:  found this.  “Because federal law requires that people are deported directly back to their home countries . . . .”  Maybe they can detain them until it is safe to do so, although because she is unlikely to have a criminal record they likely would not actively pursue her.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

The lack of accountability often goes with the religious leader schtick.  They often act like they are above the law.  You would think his lawyer would remind him to go.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder. The rules don’t apply.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, AnnMarie17 said:

I was just looking at his employer's website and noticed they have several support groups, including one lead by Ben...he leads the children's support group.

Interesting theme unfolding about a man who has made his life’s work about children (I.e., youth pastor, children’s support group, etc.) and then preys on women just barely out of childhood or young enough to be his own child.  He needs to be kept away from young people, especially young girls.  He keeps telling himself that the almighty is putting these young girls in his life and on his heart.  I think God is not doing what ol Benny thinks He is, and he better stop blaming his fetish on God before He gets mad and and f*#ks up his other eye for him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
32 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Interesting theme unfolding about a man who has made his life’s work about children (I.e., youth pastor, children’s support group, etc.) and then preys on women just barely out of childhood or young enough to be his own child.  He needs to be kept away from young people, especially young girls.  He keeps telling himself that the almighty is putting these young girls in his life and on his heart.  I think God is not doing what ol Benny thinks He is, and he better stop blaming his fetish on God before He gets mad and and f*#ks up his other eye for him.

I think the fitness overkill is meant to make him look younger than his actual age to lull the targets.

31 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Also, since they didn't stay together after they married, then there is no way they could even try to pass an interview or other requirements, even if Mike had filed the paperwork.  

Also wasn’t there something with Danielle and Mo that to have any chance it has to be an annulment not a divorce?  Unless there is domestic violence?

• Love 1
On 3/15/2022 at 4:58 PM, MrBuhBye said:

That country singer Jon from the Real World Los Angeles Homecoming is a youth pastor and claims to be a virgin at almost 50. 

I remember him! I thought he was a cutie back then. Wow, I guess... thanks for that update. 

Edited by libgirl2
On 3/16/2022 at 1:23 AM, nutella fitzgerald said:

Mahogs is rich and wants to be a lawyer.

And pretty smart cookie, so far. As far as inviting Ben to a “make believe” home…Smart of her! I would not want that nut to know where I live. 
From everything I saw it did not look like she was leading him on, there was something lost in the translation for sure. And good for the parents to show that their daughter does not need a man to rescue her. 
And FYI to Ben and others who divorce while still having minors (non gender specific)unless the family home is paid for (that means NO mortgage) you are not giving up/leaving anyone the family home. AND 50% of your income is not a lot to pay in child support for 4 or 5 children. The primary caregiver/parent is the one who is having to carry the full weight of parenting including caring/maintaining the family home. In Ben’s situation he seems to be able to travel,engage in hours of on line socializing and write volumes of novela-like scenarios.

Im sorry,Peeps, I’m gonna go sit in my safe chair now! 

• Useful 6
  • Love 10
On 3/16/2022 at 4:20 PM, libgirl2 said:
On 3/15/2022 at 2:58 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I remember him! I thought he was a cutie back then. Wow, I guess... thanks for that update. 

Maybe he'll have some sort of REVELATION like "that Bachelor, " Colton Underwood.  BUT WAIT!  His religion probably lists that as a Most Serious SIN!  He probably preaches against homosexuality at every opportunity.  Guess he'll continue to "claim to be a virgin."

On 3/16/2022 at 8:54 AM, AnnMarie17 said:

That EMPLOYER's attorneys, TLC's, and any unsuspecting church groups had better put on their ALERT eyes and ears!  This guy is advertising his proclivities (such a creepy word) on national television, traveling internationally for "romantic" purposes ... and getting paid for it.

• Love 8
On 3/15/2022 at 12:51 PM, Colfrmb said:

The lack of accountability often goes with the religious leader schtick.  They often act like they are above the law.  You would think his lawyer would remind him to go.

He don't need no steenkin' lawyers!  His GOD is on his side!  Or is She?  If he preaches that His God pulls off all sorts of miracles, including placing humans in his heart, WHY wasn't his eye fixed?  You can bet he's begged His God for that miracle innumerable times.

• Love 2

Benjamin wants a romance like those in old-fashioned movies, those on Hallmark and Lifetime, but MORE intense.  MORE crazy.  Couples who would do anything FOR EACH other ... TO each other.  WAIT...No!  A WOMAN who would do ANYTHING for Benjamin.  A woman willing to be brainwashed.  A woman who looks at him with stars in her eyes--no matter what.  The only way he's going to find a woman with those same ridiculous ideas is down by the junior high school--the lower grades.  The most unpopular girls.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

A WOMAN who would do ANYTHING for Benjamin.  A woman willing to be brainwashed.  A woman who looks at him with stars in her eyes--no matter what. 

But, she has to be beautiful. Don't forget that. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, TMI said:

https://milupus.org/who-we-are/

"We are  aware of Ben’s situation, and he is currently on suspension from his position with the Michigan Lupus Foundation.  The Foundation continues to put our lupus warriors first, and we will continue with our mission without interruption. Thank you, 

How did I miss this?  NOT THIS (above) but that The Venerable Pastor Benjamin was associated in any way with lupus.  I'm 81 (my father had lupus) and I was diagnosed with lupus at age 53.  Within a year it was so bad that I qualified for permanent disability at my company--which (after two years...and qualification) became Social Security Disability.

Does HE/Did HE have lupus?  What's his association.  My father and I both had pale skin, freckles and red hair.  Mine was auburn; my father's was red.

• Useful 1
49 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

How did I miss this?  NOT THIS (above) but that The Venerable Pastor Benjamin was associated in any way with lupus.  I'm 81 (my father had lupus) and I was diagnosed with lupus at age 53.  Within a year it was so bad that I qualified for permanent disability at my company--which (after two years...and qualification) became Social Security Disability.

Does HE/Did HE have lupus?  What's his association.  My father and I both had pale skin, freckles and red hair.  Mine was auburn; my father's was red.

I can't find the staff bio blurb about him, but I think he said someone he knew had Lupus.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 3/15/2022 at 3:50 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

He's gonna make it all about Jesus and how he's trying to teach Ben something.  That's my guess anyway.  But dang, that mugshot was horrible!  That wanky eye is in full wank in that photo!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I'm 81 (my father had lupus) and I was diagnosed with lupus at age 53.  Within a year it was so bad that I qualified for permanent disability at my company--which (after two years...and qualification) became Social Security Disability.

I'm happy, of course, that I had a job with disability benefits--and that I CHOSE to pay something every week for the "permanent" policy.  I WHINE now and then about having to stop working at age 54...no more raises, no promotions or higher-level jobs to move my Social Security to higher levels.  STILL...I HAVE Social Security and I "retired" before my global corporation started cutting back on benefits, pensions, etc.  Glad Ben is "suspended" from anything having to do with one of those "hidden" diseases.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I hope this link works. I only made it through about five minutes but it’s Ben doing some kind of FB podcast called “Lupus Live” from October talking about how he just got back from Peru and he can’t talk about the reason he was there but he promises that it will be a great way to bring Lupus to the public’s attention  

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=400147188377878

Just one crazy question.  How in the hell does this creeper think that watching a 52 year old former youth pastor trying to get some 22 year old tail on television will bring (good) attention to the Michigan Lupus Foundation?  Like, in what reality does that make sense? I have worked for many non profits and I can tell you that my Boards would have had him out of there immediately, as soon as they got wind of what he was doing, and would have issued a public statement that his serious lack of judgement had forced us to part ways.

Is this guy seriously that out of touch with reality?  Does he really believe that his predatory proclivity toward very young foreign girls is ordained by God?  That’s just sick. And he’s so giddy about it on this FB Live, with his mommy watching!  His ex wife and children must be so humiliated by this.  I can’t even imagine what they are dealing with.

• Love 13
On 3/15/2022 at 10:42 AM, Colfrmb said:

So not only did he get busted for drinking and driving, he had a suspended license.  Wtf?  

I thought that god fearing fundies were not allowed to drink.   Evidently, he does not listen to everything God says. He only listens when his dick will benefit.

And if he has a suspended license, this is probably not the first DUI.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I have worked for many non profits and I can tell you that my Boards would have had him out of there immediately, as soon as they got wind of what he was doing, and would have issued a public statement that his serious lack of judgement had forced us to part ways.

If one goes to the Michigan Lupus Foundation website, THIS is the first and only thing to read on their page:  We are aware of Ben’s situation, and he is currently on suspension from his position with the Michigan Lupus Foundation.  The Foundation continues to put our lupus warriors first, and we will continue with our mission without interruption. Thank you,  The Michigan Lupus Foundation Board of Directors.

If one continues on, though, other pages will show PHOTOS-PHOTOS-PHOTOS of Smilin' Ben with young women.  Not one met God's standards for his life partner?  He had to creep on the Internet and then fly to Peru?

• Love 5