Type keyword(s) to search

Ben and Mahogany

• Start Topic

“Real and beautiful”, yes, I noted that comment, too. If she’d been marginally less attractive, older, and weighed a few pounds more, he’d have noped out of there and cited God as his excuse. Or, his kids, e.g.  “I need to put my kids first”… the very same kids whom I have up to this point ignored and dismissed. 

• Love 13
On 2/21/2022 at 1:40 AM, Takitaki said:

BRO SHE DONT EVEN KNOW YOU

WTF do you mean? They are SOULMATES. They share a DEEP SPIRITUAL connection and a LOVE OF THE LORD! The type of texts they shared over the epic long time of 3 months just PROVE how they were meant to be 😄😆🤣

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CSunshine76 said:

Is Mahogany a Spanish channel Disney actress? Sure looks like her! Does TLC think people won’t dig around and find this stuff? 

That is 100% the person who showed up at the restaurant.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Do we know the timing of when we saw Ben leave the US on the show.  Just trying to figure out how long they have been together.

Lets say by some stretch they are a real couple, how would that visa interview go? Remember when they questioned Juliana when she was 22 and Micheal was 40. How will they feel about Ben 52 and Mahagony 22? 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Lets say by some stretch they are a real couple, how would that visa interview go? Remember when they questioned Juliana when she was 22 and Micheal was 40. How will they feel about Ben 52 and Mahagony 22? 

I'm sure they will recognize that God himself has arranged their relationship.

• LOL 20

Looks like Ben has had second wife after the first one. I hate when ppl do the joint fb page. Wonder what her story is and the reason for the divorce.  Plus how old do you all figure she is?!

Screenshot_20220302-112100_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220302-112105_Instagram~2.jpg

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Looks like she could have been a 90DF. Strange that there’s been no mention of her. Usually, even if the ex wants no part of the show, they still get mentioned.

I would guess late 20s, early 30s.

Maybe she’s his MUA?

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)

She sort of looks like the woman he showed in his first episode that he was engaged to after his divorce. She was in her late 20s/early 30s. The one he claimed he broke up with because she didnt' like him spending time with his kids. Maybe once engaged they set up that joint account and just haven't deleted it yet? I feel like he would have mentioned a second wife, as part of his tale of woe is me. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

She sort of looks like the woman he showed in his first episode that he was engaged to after his divorce. She was in her late 20s/early 30s. The one he claimed he broke up with because she didnt' like him spending time with his kids. Maybe once engaged they set up that joint account and just haven't deleted it yet? I feel like he would have mentioned a second wife, as part of his tale of woe is me. 

It's not the same woman he was engaged to. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 3/3/2022 at 7:14 AM, Xena said:

Ben, this is god.  Just wanted to let you know (again) that it's not me sending these young pretty women to you.  I'm not sure who it is, but it's not me, so stop telling people that, 'kay?

Also…you are a creep. Please stop xoxo God

• LOL 16
  • Love 8
(edited)

How embarrassing to his (first) family it must be that he's gone loco in the coco, while claiming it's all ordained by God.

And I agree that repeatedly chasing foreign young ladies 25-30 years younger is creepy. What is he trying to prove?? It reminds of that dialogue in "Moonstruck" about men being afraid of death. 

I don't think the guy in the mall photo further up is Pastor Ben. Hair and build don't look right. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Tuneful said:

I don't think the guy in the mall photo further up is Pastor Ben. Hair and build don't look right. 

I didn't think that was Ben, either, but the person who took the picture also claims to have had a conversation with him and Mahogany

15 hours ago, magemaud said:

Creepy that he was a "Youth Pastor" since he likes young girls

Can you imagine being the parent(s) of a teen that he was a youth pastor for?  It would make my stomach churn to wonder now what he was thinking then, as he ministered to my beautiful 16 year old daughter.  And I have to keep going back to the fact that this Mahogany could easily be HIS daughter.  Sure, I know that this sort of thing has been going on for millennia, but it still is creepy and sick!  🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I'm enjoying how with each passing interaction with 'Maow'gny' she looks frumpier, and her skin looks worse. And she's early lied about age and where she lives but douche nozzle BenYAmeen is going to bond with her first and ask questions later, yanno, once he's established that his peen will eventually meet her vajayjay. What a maroon.

• Love 7

Man, that was so awkward last night wasn't it? That ride down to wherever they're going, YAWN. She looked so uncomfortable and SO relieved when the hotel front desk confirmed two rooms! Then when she went into hers, she barely kept the door open enough to say goodnight to Ben, it was hilarious. This guy deserves to be taken to the cleaners, what a douchebag. I feel sorry for his ex and kids seeing how fucking dumb their father along with the rest of us.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, gingerella said:

Man, that was so awkward last night wasn't it? That ride down to wherever they're going, YAWN. She looked so uncomfortable and SO relieved when the hotel front desk confirmed two rooms! Then when she went into hers, she barely kept the door open enough to say goodnight to Ben, it was hilarious. This guy deserves to be taken to the cleaners, what a douchebag. I feel sorry for his ex and kids seeing how fucking dumb their father along with the rest of us.

The level of awkwardness these two served up was just…*chef’s kiss* I love his confusion and embarrassment. I love her total indifference. The ice cream scene with the fake friends and him asking them if they were “hooommme-bray” and Mahogany recoiling in embarrassment and shock was GOLD. Ben-ha-meen grates on my very last nerve so I am totally here for this awkward storyline.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am convinced that "youth pastor" is shorthand for "pervy creep". 

All too often! Wasn’t the other Ben (of Ben and Akini) also a youth pastor? 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yup. Also creepy skeevy perv Garrick from "Seeking Sister Wife". And Josh Duggar, amirite?

I can imagine all of them driving around in windowless Church Vans (with no inside door handles) asking children to help them pray to find their lost puppy. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

If only they were that obvious.

Good point. Many are Stealth Creepers that you don't suspect until years later when someone comes forward with accusations from their childhood. 

On 3/6/2022 at 7:14 AM, greekmom said:

Did the reddit post say which church?  I am thinking the one by Gwen Shamblin.

It was an IFB church. The reddit post on was on the 90 day forum but if you look in the fundie forums, you see people saying he was at their church. It was in FL and it was IFB so  close to the Duggars.  There is more info on his religious background on the fundie forum. He was 
"called" to serve in MI and moved. One article that was linked, said that Ben and his wife adopted a teen (I think from Detriot ?) , this child would now be 19 or 20 but no mention of this 5th kid on the show? I totally get not wanting to film with your crazy adopted dad but usally TLC would blur the family photo or at least have Ben say 5 kids. I wonder what happened?

• Love 3
14 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I totally get not wanting to film with your crazy adopted dad but usally TLC would blur the family photo or at least have Ben say 5 kids. I wonder what happened?

That would lead me to suspect there was some kind of estrangement, which wouldn’t surprise me at all. Maybe when the adoptee turned 18, he (or she) distanced himself from the family. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That would lead me to suspect there was some kind of estrangement, which wouldn’t surprise me at all. Maybe when the adoptee turned 18, he (or she) distanced himself from the family. 

Maybe the adopted kid and the other wife are the same person.

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I found the article, it was a 12 year old girl from the Detriot fostercare system he adopted. He says the girl was satrted to feel included and he wanted to show his church could be inclusive not exclusive. I guess he took over a kind of failing church (or however one words this but one with declining membership) in MI. He said he had a masters degree but had to take a part time job at home depot and not take a full pastor's salary. 

The article has one other interesting point. Ben says he was counseling a couple that had grown apart and felt they just did not understand each other after 21 years and were thinking of divorce. They had kids. Ben counseling them and after 4 weeks saved this family and marriage. That was what his church was about. Hmm? Just a few years later he walks from his wife and kids after growing apart but he can save others. 

So he leaves this failing church, gets divorced, dates young women and now is the exuctive director of the Lupus foundation of MI (appears has a generous salary) .

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Gobi said:

Maybe the adopted kid and the other wife are the same person.

Ben applied to the wrong show, although Adults Adopting Adults was just cancelled and scrubbed from A&E's existence.  Just like I wish we could do with about 75% of these clowns.  

• LOL 5
57 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Ben applied to the wrong show, although Adults Adopting Adults was just cancelled and scrubbed from A&E's existence.  Just like I wish we could do with about 75% of these clowns.  

It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “Who’s your daddy?” doesn’t it?  In all seriousness, this Ben is a total creeper and I shutter to think what was going on in his warped mind while he was masquerading as clergy around these young girls.  No one should be allowing this sick fuck around their young daughters and if I were his ex wife and children I would be dying of embarrassment.  I would also add that TLC has gotten really sickening about who they put on their shows and they are giving these sickos an opportunity to get their jollies while we watch.  I have to fast forward through this guy’s segments because he makes me want to 🤮

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

On last night's preview it was so interesting how angry BenYAmeen's face became the morni g after his text storm to her. To me it smacks of narcissistic rage, he knows he's been found out as a sham after taking no blame for his previous failed relationships, and now he's ready to storm out because God forbid he's confronted with a truth mirror! 

Also, as much as the above link suggests this girl is a very bad actress, it did look like she was surprised her parents showed up to breakfast, and yet she was pretty calm. The whole thing sounds like TLC producers k ew Ben was being catfish ao they hired a bad actress to play the role of should mate.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

The whole thing sounds like TLC producers k ew Ben was being catfish ao they hired a bad actress to play the role of should mate.

I honestly wish they’d of let the creepy ass just be humiliated by the catfish and maybe learn a lesson.  However, I don’t think it’s possible for nasty cats like him to learn any lessons.  They like what they like and will just keep going back for more because it feeds their fantasy.

• Love 9