Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E37: Finale

• Start Topic

I have a question.  I've always wondered just how they always remembered what day either someone was evicted or a veto was played, etc. Tonight Azah said she studied all that stuff.  How is that possible???  I thought they weren't allowed pen and paper to keep track of stuff.

Anybody know?

• Love 5

Thanks!  Really I am just struck how in the PREVIEWS Brittni was already beyond annoying.

Between Survivor and BB the delusions are off the chart tonight.  Derek was in this house, and still doesn’t know what happened all summer.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, NYGirl said:

I have a question.  I've always wondered just how they always remembered what day either someone was evicted or a veto was played, etc. Tonight Azah said she studied all that stuff.  How is that possible???  I thought they weren't allowed pen and paper to keep track of stuff.

Anybody know?

In seasons past, alliances practiced days together. It’s all memorization. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

I know everyone hates Kyland now but he is so fucking fine.  Damn I cannot excuse his behavior but what are the chances of him just sitting there silently being hot?

I'm not sure silent is a thing he can do.

• LOL 19
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So X got every question right?  More power to him, he earned it.  

Yeah, that's the problem with the way these contests are set up. Guys win all of the physical comps but they're also just as likely to win mental comps. So outside of "hold on to a wall," women are always at a big disadvantage.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, that's the problem with the way these contests are set up. Guys win all of the physical comps but they're also just as likely to win mental comps. So outside of "hold on to a wall," women are always at a big disadvantage.

Azah had her chance to cut X when she was HOH - and she blew it.  Claire was right, her cutting Hannah was not a big game move.

• Love 9

I've always said that I didn't dislike X -- now I do. He took the easy way, he knows Derf probably won't even get 2 votes. I know Azah wouldn't win against X but now she doesn't even get 2nd pace money and worse yet, freakin' Derek F does ! Turns my stomach, really.

Oh well, another season of BB another disappointing end, Imo.

• Love 6