Type keyword(s) to search

S7.E09. Sept 21 2021

• Start Topic

I rewatched last weeks episode and thought that Dr Joe had probably talked to Brendon after Brendon and Pieper had left and before he came on. He brought up Brendons name a few too many times when talking to Natasha during their date and before hand. He was fishing for info for his buddy. He seemed interested in Natasha until she spilled the beans that they did not end up on a good note , and then Dr Joe kinda turned off the charm. He’d gotten what he wanted.. an opinion of Brendon, out of Natasha. 
Now he’s worried Natasha is going to go on a date with the new guy ( I already forget his name , lol) who just came on? I havent seen any signs of him wanting to continue with Natasha after their date where he was info fishing for his bro. She was correct when she said she felt the vibe of their date change after she admitted she was not happy with her treatment from Brendon.  He got what he was looking for and his job was done. 
He was so focused on his fishing expedition that he didnt realize he was with a beautiful desirable woman until after his job was done and then he didn’t follow thru. Now he’s second guessing his non action after their date. Another one who didn’t give her a real chance and was there, with her, for ulterior motives. Wasting her time. Just my opinion, which may be correct, or not. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, phlebas said:

I didn't turn this on expecting to learn much about Tia's vagina, but HERE WE ARE.

Can’t stand her- did laugh to see officially over colton

Just now, dizzyd said:

It had to take an act of God to put an end to this farce. Can’t believe someone actually said it jeopardized their chance to find love, like the real world is a wasteland. 

The drama of the storm lol , tipping glass over etc , it’s annoying

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

So.  Lemme get this straight:

Maurissa is upset with Riley because he shows it but doesn't say it. 

Tia is upset with Blake because he says it but doesn't show it.

🙄🙄

And thus we have the:  Bachelor Paradox. 

• LOL 12
4 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

🙄🙄

it's hard to be sure until we learn about Maurissa's vagina

• LOL 19
  • Love 1

I think I heard a collective groan here when Tia brought up her vagina again. It gets more airtime than Ivan. It’s not as cute as she thinks it is which is not at all neither is her transient hillbilly accent. 

I missed the first hour so no naked taco Tuesday for me!

• Love 11

This argument between Blake and Tia is so weird.  I don't even know how to articulate why.  Blake seems so angry.  So angry.   I think it's okay for Tia to say what she said.  She can want whatever she wants.  And Blake can do whatever he wants to do or not.  But for him to be angry that she expressed herself?  Weird.  Tia DID say that he was a bad guy.  Maybe he is!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8

He shows so much anger when things don't go his way.  On a reality show/game where that's basically the entire point.  This is what I said when Tammy was around too!  

I would prefer if Chelsea gave the rose to Ivan, and if Tia gave the rose to James, even though I think James might be gay or asexual, not that there's anything wrong with that, thank you very much!

Was Maurissa actually interested in that other guy?  Or did she just want Riley to step up and tell her he was falling for her, and now she doesn't care about that other guy?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

🙄🙄

These women need to give the guys a chance to catch up. It takes a while to figure out how to relate to someone, and you can't rush feelings just because you're on a TV show.

32 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Aaron is soooooooo unlikeable.

He is awful.  I am entertained, though, when it seems that every time he likes a woman, she falls for whomever is his nemesis at the moment. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Tia is officially psycho trash

FTFY.

Anybody know what the ratings are for this mess? It's just a massive snore. And why the hell are they dragging these bloody rose ceremonies out? 

That obnoxious announcer needs to go.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I rewatched last weeks episode and thought that Dr Joe had probably talked to Brendon after Brendon and Pieper had left and before he came on.

I don't think he talked to Brendan.  I think he talked to the producers who encouraged him to get the story out of Natasha.  He seemed very into her until she said she had an issue with Brendan.  That's when I think he knew they were doomed and therefore his time on the sand was doomed.

2 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Tia, you cannot make a guy “ pursue” you . Especially with a beach full of women.

But the women hold the roses this week so you would think the two guys who had expressed interest might work a little bit harder until they're in the power position.  Not that I like Tia.  Making her decision vagina based when she said she was ovulating (TMI) is not smart. 

1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

The Bachelor franchise has reached a new low.   Kenny eating off Mari's naked body

Me & Bachelor Nation Viewers (while watching Mari eat tacos off of a naked Kenny): And we thought Maurissa licking whipped cream off of Riley's toes was gross.  This is so much worse.

Bachelor Nation Viewers (while watching Kenny eat tacos off of a naked Mari):  Still pretty gross.

Me (while watching Kenny slather sour cream and tacos over Mari's body): Damn. Have to say it.  I think Kenny looks like he'd be very good in bed.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • LOL 11

All jokes aside- they keep trying to present Aaron as this fun and likable guy, but he scares the crap out of me (even before he hulked out on Ivan). He has given me serious roid rage, incel vibes since the bachelorette.

Also, how is Ivan single?

• Love 23

I realize the contestants can only use what the producers give them. So James apparently got paint and two pieces of wood that are supposed to represent Arkansas vs Manhattan. Great. Then a little spiel about how small towns are not like big cities. Scintillating.

Well, it didn’t seem like much to me, but after Tia had her peeved conversation with Blake, apparently to her James had put in a lot of effort. The whole thing was so pathetic. And Blake and Tia are arguing like people who have been together 20 years instead of 20 minutes.

I can’t stand her and I don’t want to know her vagina’s every move.

The human plating, also, ugh. Why do people think this is a sexy good time? 

I’m perfectly content with Kendall leaving. If it’s so awful to see your ex with someone else, don’t come to where he is quite possibly in fact with someone else. She could have reached out to him long before he went back on BIP.

Maurissa with makeup and hair looks nothing like the unadorned Maurissa, but it looks like maybe she and Riley  could actually be good for each other.

• Love 13

I think production brought Kendall on the show so that the viewers would get closure of her relationship with Joe. If she wasn't there, I could see some fans saying that Joe wouldn't be with a new person if Kendall had shown up. Now they can't say that. And I think that Joe and Kendall knew it was going to happen.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

I have a huge confession to make: I have a crush on whoever does the chyrons. "Tia: Officially over Colton". 

Loved that after the evacuation announcement they just sat there. I sure hope none of them work as first responders.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11