Type keyword(s) to search

S7.E09. Sept 21 2021

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, DEL901 said:

She is from Toronto.   That’s an hours flight from Chicago.  

Two hours from Toronto or four hours from California - not a deal breaker. 
the main issue is that he will have to apply for a fiancé visa, become a sponsor, take financial responsibility, pay 3000$ minimum, wait 8-10 months…. If he couldn’t solve the basic move problem, I’m not sure he is ready for the new challenge.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Maximadc said:

the main issue is that he will have to apply for a fiancé visa, become a sponsor, take financial responsibility, pay 3000$ minimum, wait 8-10 months…. If he couldn’t solve the basic move problem, I’m not sure he is ready for the new challenge.

Maybe Joe and Serena can go on “90 Day Fiancé” next.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Maybe Joe and Serena can go on “90 Day Fiancé” next.

That would be television GOLD and I'd kill for that drama!  It would be the merging of my two favorite guilty pleasure TV franchises 😆- I could see Joe complaining about poutine or ice fishing and dramatic tense music suddenly playing as Serena glares at him! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

Anyone else think “paradise” looks miserable ? 
it looks so hot & sweaty , so many people sharing a room , nothing to do but lounge on a chair all day every day , and just overall not that nice looking . And this season the weather seems especially bad and no one even seems to be in the pool . 

Yes, it looks miserable!

They film in the hottest, muggiest time of the year and deprive them of A/C.  It's my understanding that the "resort" (used loosely) actually has A/C, but it's turned off to keep the cast outside.

Bunk beds, 4 to a room.  

And the bugs and other creatures are horrible.

3 hours ago, Maximadc said:

I didn't realize Serena was from Toronto!

So in addition to the K-1 Visa requirements, there are now such intensely strict measures vis a vis traveling back & forth from the U.S. to Canada.

Joe will have more DM's than he can count after this.  He'll have a lot of messages to read, while waiting to cross into Canada.

• Love 5
On 9/22/2021 at 1:52 AM, Kiss my mutt said:

I think I heard a collective groan here when Tia brought up her vagina again. It gets more airtime than Ivan. It’s not as cute as she thinks it is which is not at all neither is her transient hillbilly accent.

She kept bringing it up over and over again, I cringed at first but then I got used to it. It was dancing and singing and having a jolly good time in paradise, except when she´s kissing James.

Edited by halkatla
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3