Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E05: Good Vibes and Gladiator

• Start Topic

I have so many thoughts on this episode. Can't put them all in a long post yet. So just about Gabo and Logan. I love Gabo. I want to win to help my family......and buy sports cars, watches, and party all the time. Hahahahaha. I love Logan more though. He reminds me SO much of one of my best friends from Spain. He's so sweet.

I didn't want those two to go against each other, but I'm glad that Logan won because I like him a little more. Man the editors did a great job because I knew for sure that when Gabo came back down that last time and asked for a check that he won. Thank goodness he was wrong. TJ telling Logan to get back up there after he was tired and didn't think he could, first time I side-eyed TJ. I was hoping Logan picked Nany, yay! I can't decide whether it's a bit of an upgrade from Anessa. My first thought was yes. 

Logan and Big T make a very interesting couple. Kyle's imitation of them was so funny. Logan called Big T an octopus in bed hahahahahaha. 

• Love 7

Josh declaring himself Fessy’s enemy was hilarious. No one is scared of him. They are all scared of Fessy which is why that room full of vets were sitting there kissing his ass saying it’s ok for Fessy to look out for his own game and not Josh’s because Josh is supposed to be protecting Fessy’s game for some reason. I still don’t understand why Amber B is such a threat to Fessy. Just leave her alone and she won’t do anything. Maybe Fessy and Kaycee (who is so full of shit as well) shouldn’t have tried to screw her over last season? I hate that Fessy and Kaycee make me almost want to defend Josh but he has been totally down for their alliance all the time and they never do for him. Ugh, god, two weeks in a row I have seen his POV. Am I drugs? Do I need to start doing drugs?

I couldn’t laugh at everyone being bad at math because I would have failed that part of the competition as well. I was expecting someone to hurt themselves jumping over the wall. I didn’t expect it to be Aneesa just falling off the wall. I’m sad for her for going home early but it’s also nice not to have everyone bag on being stuck with her as a partner and trying to get rid of her before a final.

Emy and Gabo as a partnership blew up faster than I would have thought.

There really wasn’t any need for all that drama at the deliberation. Hughie never knows when to stop talking. He was throwing a fit and putting a target on his back for no reason. There was no guarantee that Gabo was going to win and steal Nany back. Also, all this over Nany? If I was Hughie I would have taken Gabo aside and asked him to pick another female vet because that’s what the whole thing was about. Trying to get a female vet partner so you don’t get automatically voted in next time.

Halfway through the elimination I started to think Gabo might be able to win.  I mean he did pray to the Situation. LMAO. That was cute. I hope he comes back to another challenge. Logan stealing Nany from Hughie was too funny and well deserved after that fit. I forsee Hughie and Emy being as bad a team as her and Gabo.

The previews, was that Fessy's partner throwing water on Amber??

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Another episode of the Vets taking control of the game, as well as the realization that Josh isn't the dumbest person in the house. If it came to him throwing blows upon Fessy . . . we wouldn't have a problem with that, would we? Basically, we're down to Amber and Josh vs. Fessy and Kaycee . . . and I don't feel bad for Amber being on the same side as dumbass Josh.

Lovely mission. When I saw math was involved, I knew Cory was screwed. I could've thought the same about most of the cast. And Aneesa manages to go out of the game through shoulder dislocation. I feel bad for her. On Facebook, I'm reading posts like "See ya, Flopneesa!" and I don't feel that way towards her. I don't pity her either. I just feel bad. Also, I'm wondering if Nicole will send out a sympathy card, given that  happened to her last season

Gabo is just too sweet and stupid to live. He probably learned English from watching Jersey Shore. I'm thinking one of his dreams is copping a feel on one of the women from the show. If it turns out Teege gave it to Logan, I would understand. Logan is hot, he looks like he's intelligent, and he's cuddling with Tula. On the other side? A dude praying to "The Situation."

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 3

This was a pretty hilarious episode. Devin and CT with the disbelief over much of the cast being unable to do 8th grade math, Devin commenting on Gabo and Emy being the worst team. I really hate that I'm loving Devin's commentary.

Someone called Gabo Viktor Krum and I can't unsee it.

Ed dancing!

Emy is...a lot. 

CT saying Berna took circus, ha. They are a solid team though. I'd like to see them both go far this season. I've always enjoyed CT being the puzzle guy.

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy watching CT, Logan and Emanuel. So pretty.

I'm ready for all of the BB alliance minus Amber to go home. Loved her calling out Fessy's clean game comment. 

What is this Nany / Devin appeal?

I'm Happy Logan won, but surprisingly sad to see Gabo go. He is who he is - picking his partner because he thought she was hot, wanting to party all night, has high EQ, and full memory storage.

Stay gold, Gabo.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
43 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Well I don't like guys so I don't know if Devin is thought of as hot.  But I do find women attractive and Nany is the textbook definition of hot.  Though the fact that she used/still might, smoke drops her hotness down for me.

Devin also had the whole Johnny's foil thing going for him as well. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

They don't have appeal. They are people that, if you linked with them, you can be off the radar for a while. They are shields. Yes, there are other shields but most of them are in partnerships they are happy with.

• Love 6

Damn this show for making me side with Josh. But the only person worse than Josh is Fessy, so... 

I'm really over TJ as a host. I liked earlier seasons where they'd switch it up every season, even if there were people that came back often (I remember a lot of Jonny Mosely?). It's not like there's much to do as a host - or that TJ is that stellar at it. Is there a reason they don't switch up, aside from the fact he's been doing it so long now? Would love if this was the last season of TJ and the spies theme for awhile. 

Other than that I'm enjoying this season. I like the elimination format, even if this season is plagued by injury DQ's like last season. There are a fair number of rookies I enjoy watching or hate-watching. Aside from a few annoying vets that group has had good commentary and gameplay too. I loved how gleeful some of them were that rookies were ASKING to go in! I could always use more CT (I'm a sucker for a true old school vet) but overall I'm really enjoying this season!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

Someone called Gabo Viktor Krum and I can't unsee it

Oh no, I can see it too. Just give him a little goatee, lol.

Nany has a lot of friends among the vets, she plays a good political game and she's not seen as too much of a threat so you keep around longer until you have to throw her into the elimination right before the finale to hold on to your spot. 

Devin is really good at playing the political game for a while before he gets too clever for his own good. And like Nany he's not too much of a threat. So a rookie can hide behind those two for a while. People either toss in the weaker players or try to go big and go after the heavy hitters. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Nany has a lot of friends among the vets. That equals protection… for now.

Devin? I don’t know. For Amber, picking Devin seemed like a strategic move among the vets to create a rookie-rookie team.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Ed dancing!

The funniest part of this episode for me!

4 hours ago, Racj82 said:

They don't have appeal. They are people that, if you linked with them, you can be off the radar for a while. They are shields. Yes, there are other shields but most of them are in partnerships they are happy with.

Exactly. Among the vet girls I feel like Nany is the least likely to be targeted. She appears to have less “enemies” than the others.

• Love 3

I have always been a Nany fan, but now that she is literally in bed with big brother I don't know if I will stay on. I thought Josh was her friend? Now she is siding with Kaycee and Fessy over him? I think she feels safer with Fessy and Kaycee in the game. Berna I want to like you, but what was up with her in her confessional telling Amber how to feel? You're a rookie, you have no idea what happened last season.

I still fail to realize what Amber did to make her such a threat to Fessy. If anything, he did her a favor. She won last season and he screwed himself royally. I say it every week. Amber is only a threat to his ego. Fessy and Kaycee just need to admit the fact that Amber with an experienced vet are serious competition in the final. I forgot about Josh vs. Fessy in the episode util they randomly showed Josh and Kaycee having that convo. 

I like Ester right now even though she's Fessy's partner, but if she is throwing drinks in Amber's face then she's going downhill quickly. I see a mad scramble near the end of the season to get the partner you want. I wonder if Fessy and Kaycee will try to be partners again. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

I have always been a Nany fan, but now that she is literally in bed with big brother I don't know if I will stay on. I thought Josh was her friend? Now she is siding with Kaycee and Fessy over him? I think she feels safer with Fessy and Kaycee in the game.

I think that Nany’s taking the path of least resistance. She knows she’s not gonna change anyone’s mind. Arguing with Fessy in that moment by taking Josh’s side isn’t gonna help anyone. She’s taking the “it is what it is” approach.

• Love 2

Out of all the pairs that made up “the agency” over this season’s episodes, CT and Berna had the most drama free time as the agency.

The house picks Logan and obviously Aneesa is DQed out of the game. I’m convince that if the house vote was a guy-girl pair that were both there and present in the game (say Gabo and Emy), TJ would have made CT and Berna pick a girl anyway for the elimination for shits and giggles and maximum drama. By the house vote being Logan and Aneesa, Aneesa’s absence it made it easier for CT and Berna. They didn’t have to call out an unnecessary name like Tori and Ed had to do a few episodes ago. Once again, CT leaves with clean hands.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

I like Ester right now even though she's Fessy's partner, but if she is throwing drinks in Amber's face then she's going downhill quickly. I see a mad scramble near the end of the season to get the partner you want. I wonder if Fessy and Kaycee will try to be partners again. 

I love Esther. She’s been a really good personality on the show. I saw the drink-throwing also. It did look like she threw a drink on Amber in trailer for next weeks episode. I’ve never been a fan of throwing drinks. I’ve always thought it was extremely distasteful. Esther was defending Fessy hard last week so I’m guessing that’s why she’s doing it.

Fessy might not be so quick to drop Esther. Esther’s been a pretty capable partner for Fessy this season. Esther is doing more for Fessy this season than Kaycee did for him last season.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

I love Esther. She’s been a really good personality on the show. I saw the drink-throwing also. It did look like she threw a drink on Amber in trailer for next weeks episode. I’ve never been a fan of throwing drinks. I’ve always thought it was extremely distasteful. Esther was defending Fessy hard last week so I’m guessing that’s why she’s doing it.

Fessy might not be so quick to drop Esther. Esther’s been a pretty capable partner for Fessy this season. Esther is doing more for Fessy this season than Kaycee did for him last season.

I feel like there will be a daily challenge that is a sort of mini-final. They do that a lot. That will be a test of Esther's endurance and give some indication of how she will do in a long haul final. That's when Fessy will make his decision. I think Fessy would lean more towards Ashley or Tori. 

56 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

Out of all the pairs that made up “the agency” over this season’s episodes, CT and Berna had the most drama free time as the agency.

The house picks Logan and obviously Aneesa is DQed out of the game. I’m convince that if the house vote was a guy-girl pair that were both there and present in the game (say Gabo and Emy), TJ would have made CT and Berna pick a girl anyway for the elimination for shits and giggles and maximum drama. By the house vote being Logan and Aneesa, Aneesa’s absence it made it easier for CT and Berna. They didn’t have to call out an unnecessary name like Tori and Ed had to do a few episodes ago. Once again, CT leaves with clean hands.

I agree with all of this. I think they knew that, which is why they went so hard for Logan to be house vote and not calling his name. I thought  that if they decided to still call a woman's name, they would say Emy just because that was easiest. 

With that said, I am not an Emy fan. I don't see that changing anytime soon. I'm not a big fan of Hughie either. He is the reason a very easy deliberation was unnecessarily problematic. Good on the rookies for wanting to take charge and decide their fate, going to choose their partners. It will get dicey when eventually there will be no more only rookie teams, and each elimination will have at least one vet in it. 

• Love 5

Even though CT and Kyle were crowing about how there's no skull twist, I sort of hope it's not gone for good. That you have to win an elimination or a daily challenge to make the final or something. The coasting through on your political game and making a final is tired.

And a skull twist would be the quickest way for the veterans to turn on each other.

Josh is getting an outsized edit, and it's not the buffoon one either. Wonder what that means.

CT's exasperation with these Mensa candidates' lack of eighth grade math skills will never get old.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, Eolivet said:

Even though CT and Kyle were crowing about how there's no skull twist, I sort of hope it's not gone for good. That you have to win an elimination or a daily challenge to make the final or something. The coasting through on your political game and making a final is tired.

I hope they don’t do away with the skull concept also. They just need to refine it.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Nany has a lot of friends among the vets. That equals protection… for now.

Devin? I don’t know. For Amber, picking Devin seemed like a strategic move among the vets to create a rookie-rookie team.

Nany is all “they all want me!  They’re all fighting over me!”

She’s a willing shield for now.  Some of the vet women like Ashley were signaling to Logan not to pick them.

Hughie yapped too much but he’s now on a rookie-rookie team.

Both the daily and elimination challenges were well-designed again, giving most people a chance.  They’re batting for a high average so far.  That means when the vets start picking each other off, there will be hall brawl and pole wrestling again.

If Fessy goes into elimination and gets Hall Brawl again, you know it’s rigged.

It would be cool to have more obstacle course types of challenges but they should be harnessed in case they slip or lose a grip.  Even for men, the injury risk of climbing that wall as fast as they can is significant.

Next week some stunt driving.  Either they were able to get crews to design and build these challenges to Croatia or there must be people good at it already there or nearby.

I think these are some of the best daily challenges they’ve had in recent memory.  But I don’t know why they don’t just repeat some of the best dailies from past seasons or just make it a variation of previous daily challenges.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

I couldn’t laugh at everyone being bad at math because I would have failed that part of the competition as well.

Oh, I laughed, my own skills aside. I was concerned someone would be smart enough to use order of operations and not the "just do it left to right" that the Challenge employs. 

In general, I feel like CT was pulled out of hiding too early by his need to win puzzle challenges. He needs to skate under the radar to keep from being seen as a threat or else vets and rookies will see a common enemy in the old guy. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, aghst said:

If Fessy goes into elimination and it happens to be a hall brawl, I’m quitting this show 🤬😡

…after this season is over

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, aghst said:

5 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

If Fessy goes into elimination and it happens to be a hall brawl, I’m quitting this show 🤬😡

…after this season is over

Yes to both of these. I have been complimenting the eliminations thus far. They are all originals, somewhat equalizers, and have been entertaining. If he gets thrown in, and there's talk of him going against another big guy to get one big guy out, and they have a hall brawl, *#(*&#&)Q#)(*)()#*@)!!!!!!

• Love 2

When ‘Tick,Tick, Boom’ started playing you knew CT was winning yet another puzzle. He’s nearly a guarantee to win the final if he gets there. Surely when the vets start targeting each other CT will be enemy number 1. Right? Right?

This has been the funniest season in a long time. Gabo praying to The Situation was an all-time moment for me. And he was completely sincere! How is he real? 

Oh no, Hughie. You should have kept Ashley! I still love him. 

I can’t believe I’m saying this, this was Josh’s best episode ever and it looks like he may be getting a finalist’s edit. Supposedly Josh was the only person other than Logan who speaks Spanish, so that is why they were close. 

Speaking of Logan, he’s quite good looking, to say the least. Definite man crush from me. 

Devin and Kyle should be invited back every season just to be the narrators. Am I crazy for wanting Devin’s plan for the underdogs to all make the final to succeed? I can’t stand Josh, but a final with those three would be interesting. 

Edited by ImpinAintEasy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, this was Josh’s best episode ever and it looks like he may be getting a finalist’s edit. Supposedly Josh was the only person other than Logan who speaks Spanish, so that is why they were close.

Aneesa is fluent in Spanish.  I was wondering if Nany speaks Spanish, and that is why he picked her.

46 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

Aneesa is fluent in Spanish.  I was wondering if Nany speaks Spanish, and that is why he picked her.

Ah, I thought so too. Maybe because they were partners what I read was worded that way. Or I’m just misremembering. It was a recap of one of the contestant’s interviews or Instagram Live. The gist of it was that they were close because Josh was one of the only contestants Logan could speak with in Spanish. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

Am I crazy for wanting Devin’s plan for the underdogs to all make the final to succeed? I can’t stand Josh, but a final with those three would be interesting. 

You're not crazy. I'd like to see that play out.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

Am I crazy for wanting Devin’s plan for the underdogs to all make the final to succeed? I can’t stand Josh, but a final with those three would be interesting. 

1 hour ago, AntFTW said:

You're not crazy. I'd like to see that play out.

Same here. I think it's a great plan and would really make for a balanced and exciting final.

• Love 2

Emy is... just not made for this game.

This is not her type of game. I imagine that as a Surivor player, she'd be used to a cutthroat competition show. HOWEVER, I've only ever watched Survivor US. I'm not sure how long she played Survivor or if the format of Survivor Romania is different from the cutthroat nature of Survivor US.

The only time I can tell that Emy has really played the game is in episode 1. The game wasn't going her way so she played the game to get the target on Michaela (and to be fair, Michaela kinda help dig her own grave). Since then, she's been sad and moping but no wheeling and dealing.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

I was wondering the same while watching Nany on the aftershow. The question never really occurred to me until yesterday while watching the aftershow.

As a sidenote, I tried to learn Spanish 2 times. Took it for three years in high school, got really good at it but I had no one to practice with other than my Spanish teacher. who I only saw for 1 hour, 5 days a week for 4 months out of the year, I didn't know anyone else that spoke Spanish there than my teacher. The second time was about 3 years ago, I worked in Miami and most of my coworkers spoke Spanish natively. I decided to pick up learning again and practice with my coworker (and they were willing help me). Then my company shut down and declared bankruptcy. The universe doesn't seem to want me to learn Spanish at all. 🤣

On 9/9/2021 at 12:29 AM, CrazyDog said:

Sorry I did not read what you wrote correctly.  It became painfully obvious after the other responses.  I thought you were talking about audience appeal, not why they appeal to the other contestants. 😄

So in regards to my previous post...

Naked Gun Panic GIF

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I echo those who feel weird finding themselves backing Josh. Fessy just flat out messed up. His weird obsession about getting rid of Amber was really odd to me. She somehow is out to get him because she didn't come talk to him. So he needs her out ASAP as opposed to letting things develop.

Emy needs to go home soon. I don' t know how she survived Survivor which has lots of back stabbing. Maybe she won immunity all the time? 

I liked the daily challenge. It actually lived up as opposed to looking cool until they actually show it to you and it's boring. 

I hope Devin stays on through the final. His commentary is always hilarious. the part about Emy and Dabo looking like they may have murdered several people but that not being enough to bond them as a team was so funny.

• Love 8
On 9/9/2021 at 7:41 AM, AntFTW said:

Also, I’m still not sure why Hughie blew up the way he did.

IMO, Hughie is a camera whore working overtime to ensure he'll be invited back for a future season.   He must have attended the Steven Bear School of Self Promotion.  Alas, he lacks Bear's "likeable jerk" charisma.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 6
On 9/9/2021 at 2:08 AM, shantown said:

I'm really over TJ as a host. I liked earlier seasons where they'd switch it up every season, even if there were people that came back often (I remember a lot of Jonny Mosely?). It's not like there's much to do as a host - or that TJ is that stellar at it. Is there a reason they don't switch up, aside from the fact he's been doing it so long now? Would love if this was the last season of TJ and the spies theme for awhile. 

I'm with you on retiring the spies theme but IMO The Challenge wouldn't be the same without TJ.   It's kind of like Survivor, where there are fans who wish Jeff Probst would go away, but I can't imagine the show without him.   Or like watching American Idol without Simon Cowell.  It would always fall short of the classic version.   Nothing makes me more grateful for TJ than the reunion shows where they invariably bring in guest hosts who are often painful to watch.

• Love 2

Kaycee is quiet and low-key.  Otherwise she was part of BB alliance and people saw how good she was, including in elimination.

Now the way she reacted to Amber -- maybe resentful that she lost to her last season -- she's being more vocal and that's not going to help her.

28 minutes ago, aghst said:

Kaycee is quiet and low-key.  Otherwise she was part of BB alliance and people saw how good she was, including in elimination.

Now the way she reacted to Amber -- maybe resentful that she lost to her last season -- she's being more vocal and that's not going to help her.

I would argue that Kaycee’s not being vocal about it at all.

She’s vocal about it in the interviews but in the house, she doesn’t show this anti-Amber view at all as far as we see. She’s only talked about it with Josh, and I assume that Josh is the one that brought the conversation to Kaycee (because Josh just does that).

She’s been cordial with Amber. She sat and talked with Amber and it was a seemingly friendly conversation. Kaycee is not outwardly showing hostility toward Amber. Kaycee is letting Fessy be vocal and do the dirty work.

• Love 1
On 9/9/2021 at 12:37 AM, Racj82 said:

Devin is funny. Nany, imo gets carried every season.  She stays out of elimination and doesn't fare well in the finals.  Hasn't she like slept with everyone on mtv?

2 hours ago, crimson23 said:

Nany, imo gets carried every season.  She stays out of elimination and doesn't fare well in the finals.  Hasn't she like slept with everyone on mtv?

Agree. She picks who she thinks is in power and either hooks up with them or becomes their best friend. I guess that might mean she got a good social game to some but she's only ever a number to them and no one takes serious. When compares to the other women there is very few she might beat.

Gabo was sweet.  I could actually relate to his brain being filled with song lyrics.  However, I'm several decades older than he is so mine is even fuller.  That said, I can do math, but I can't remember to load the dishwasher etc.  Maybe I should make up a song about my must-dos and then I will remember.

That said, I'm glad Logan won, but also that Gabo put in a good show.  

Who was it who yelled out that they love mud and TJ quipped that they were a pig?  Devin?

As with last week, I'm among those frustrated to be on Josh's side.  

I thought Kaycee was trash-talking Amber a little bit in the bunk beds scene--though was it Tori who called it a Notebook moment for Josh and Amber in the rain?  

I just find it so rude and annoying when Kaycee scoffs "well, Amber can think she's with us, but pfft" (not a literal quote), which is just so rude and diminishing.  I thought Kaycee was okay on BB, skipped the season which I think was her first because John was in it and I can't stand to see him any more, and I didn't like her that much last season either.   

• Love 6
On 9/11/2021 at 9:16 AM, aghst said:

I think you hit the nail on the head. I think this is what they're mad about, probably Fessy more than Kaycee. She was low in their alliance, how dare she do well and win. I also think Fessy is harboring some resentment towards Kaycee (that she got hurt) but isn't taking it out on her, but on Amber. And the biggest thing, Fessy is mad at himself for not sticking with Amber as a partner last season because together they probably would have won.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I think you hit the nail on the head. I think this is what they're mad about, probably Fessy more than Kaycee. She was low in their alliance, how dare she do well and win. I also think Fessy is harboring some resentment towards Kaycee (that she got hurt) but isn't taking it out on her, but on Amber. And the biggest thing, Fessy is mad at himself for not sticking with Amber as a partner last season because together they probably would have won.

Completely agree! The sad part is that he hasn’t learned from last season. He’s not learning from failure. He’s going in, doing the same thing, and expecting a different result.

Amber actually did well in last season’s final as Fessy found out. Why not bring her closer? The most important thing that Fessy seems to care about is if a girl can keep up with him, if it happens to be a partnered final. Then here comes Amber on a silver platter (or a black lambo), who has the endurance to keep up with him, and he turns away at the opportunity to be allies with her. Sure, she can’t do math and lost a challenge with Fessy because of it but in a final he can make up for that, and he’s not seeing past that.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

And the biggest thing, Fessy is mad at himself for not sticking with Amber as a partner last season because together they probably would have won.

Amber was the best endurance runner in the final but she would have had to eat all the food because Fessy would not do it. It would slow them down too much.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, xfuse said:

Amber was the best endurance runner in the final but she would have had to eat all the food because Fessy would not do it. It would slow them down too much.

I can hear it now.

Fessy: It makes no sense for me to eat all this food if you can't figure out the puzzles and the math.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, AntFTW said:

I can hear it now.

Fessy: It makes no sense for me to eat all this food if you can't figure out the puzzles and the math.

Haha, that was basically his excuse last time. Kaycee was injured so it made no sense to eat the food. Amber still would have dominated the running part but they would have to really work together on the math and eating. Fessy thinks that since Amber won with CT, she would have won with him too because (in Fessy's mind) he's better than CT. He's better than everyone.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, aghst said:

I wonder if Fessy would bring up that the food is not halal so it's against his religion for him to eat it.

Last season at both eating challenges, that was not his reason. I don't know what all was part of the food challenges (although I do believe a thing of blood was part of the final and that's not halal), but it would amuse me if Fessy were to try that excuse to have TJ come in with, oh no we followed all the requirements, it's halal.