Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 26: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

So, telling 3 women you love them, having sex with at least 2 and sharing that info is not conducive to getting engaged???

My guess / hope would be they all told him to take a long walk of a short pier.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

So, telling 3 women you love them, having sex with at least 2 and sharing that info is not conducive to getting engaged???

And he wasn't technically lying when he said he'd "found love." He just shared his "findings" prematurely.

• LOL 5
9 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

And he wasn't technically lying when he said he'd "found love." He just shared his "findings" prematurely.

Premature exclamation?   Maybe there’s a pill for that.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Maybe he's "in love"  with two women, and decides to date both of them until he decides which is the F1

And both women laugh in his face and say no, because no way they're giving up the chance of being the next Bachelorette, or even the chance to go on BIP, to keep dating this loser.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

My speculation is that after he tells them that I told 3 of you that I love you and I slept with both of you—and everyone scatters in different directions in hysterics—one or more girls decide that “their person” wouldn’t do something like that to them and decide to leave. I think it’s going to be like when a few people in a row left Katie and she got stuck with Blake. But everyone is going to leave Clayton at the same time, and it’s just him and Jesse standing around like.

travolta GIF

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Why is Salley, who was there for all of ten minutes brought back on WTA, on the hot seat, of all things? Vying for the Bachelorette spot? I think any other cast member should have been featured..

And she said she didn’t apply while she was engaged—someone nominated her?! You had to go through interviews. It’s not like the show was a surprise party. Surprise! You’re on The Bachelor!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

And she said she didn’t apply while she was engaged—someone nominated her?! You had to go through interviews. It’s not like the show was a surprise party. Surprise! You’re on The Bachelor!

Also why would "someone" nominate a woman who's about to get married to go on a dating show?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Also why would "someone" nominate a woman who's about to get married to go on a dating show?

To show her that she had options and a hint to dump her fiancé?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

To show her that she had options and a hint to dump her fiancé?

That's still a really back-handed way to go about it. More likely would be another woman who wanted to steal her fiancé (Salley did mention "trust issues" in the first episode).

• Love 3
(edited)

New info from Reality Steve:

Finale Update: Here’s where I’m at. I’m secure in saying I know how this season ended in Iceland. HOWEVER, I don’t have all the semantics of HOW we get to that point in terms of if someone left when, who met Clayton’s parents, how the final day went, etc. I know the format of how it ended and which person/s were involved. So here’s what I’m gonna do. Gimmie til next Tuesday (after the WTA airs on Monday), and if I haven’t gotten a better picture of how we get from overnight dates to the finale, I’ll just give you what happens at the end. Then we’ll just have to guess/speculate how it got to that point based on the promos and what not. I think we have an idea, but we definitely don’t have the full picture because there seems to be many moving parts.

Link: https://realitysteve.com/2022/03/02/reader-emails-finale-update/

And someone's commented that Clayton is not with Rachel as she is not F1.

Hey RS…you alluded to the fact that you’re certain Clayton isn’t with Rachel, but how do you know that? I know you can’t give up your sources but that’s a pretty big spoiler. Anything else you can fill us in on there? Thanks. Love the site and can’t wait to see how this plays out.

Comment: Not without getting too detailed, no. All I can say is a source I trust told me and I have no reason not to believe it. He’s not with her. I also have no reason to believe he will be with her either come the finale.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

Gimmie til next Tuesday (after the WTA airs on Monday), and if I haven’t gotten a better picture of how we get from overnight dates to the finale, I’ll just give you what happens at the end.

The overnight dates episode is airing next Tuesday, so at that point we'll know what happens anyway.

Also, I noticed that the following week there will be two episodes as well, Monday and Tuesday for two hours each, so something unusual must be happening - the ATFR is only one hour under normal circumstances, and happens right after the finale. IIRC, Arie and Peter had two-hour ATFRs because they broke up with their respective F1s and went after their respective F2s. Either Clayton does something similar, or he didn't make a decision in the finale and is going to make one on ATFR.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 2/22/2022 at 7:18 PM, DEL901 said:

Lol! It's so ridiculous. Not only that, but it is not possible to be in love with 3 people at the same time or even 2

. If you are truly in love with someone, that's where all your time and attention goes. You don't care or think about anyone else. Season after season the lead says they are in love with more than one person. No, you're just not in love with any of them.

• Love 6

I'm loving this new bombshell

I just hope it's Susie as Bachelorette or I'm fine with Rachel. 

I just can't stand Gabby acting like a dummy and being rewarded for it. The voice, the funny faces, it's all too much for a one season.  

• Love 5

After reading that I wonder if the Producers promised Susie the Bachelorette role to get her to come back.  It would explain why Susie decided to return after walking out.  I doubt Susie ever really wanted Clayton.  

• Love 8

Damn, if Susie comes back and gets his hopes up and then turns him down after he gets down on one knee...I actually feel bad for Clayton. That's rough. I obviously have to see how it actually plays out, but it sounds awful. He's nowhere near my favorite Bachelor but I don't think he's evil or anything and that is gonna be humiliating. 

That said, I think Susie was made to be Bachelorette with her bubbliness and her Disney princess hair and I'm sure the producers thought the same. It's like if Jojo and Hannah had a baby and raised her to be the perfect Bachelorette for this show. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Okay, this flash came into my head. There was a preview of Clayton confessing to Susie that he "loves her" and she looked a bit terrified. What if she stated she really was hoping that she would get the Bachelorette gig?

It would kind of explain his "this ruins everything! I'm done!" 

IDK, he looked rather defeated when confessing to the remaining two, that he slept with both of them.

Random thought, I'm probably wrong. We'll see tomorrow night or next week. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

I think Susie was made to be Bachelorette with her bubbliness and her Disney princess hair

And maybe birds will sing every time she says “like”. 

• LOL 6

After this last episode, I'm more into the idea of Susie being the next lead.  I think she made some mistakes, but I think this whole "how can you sleep with someone else if you love me" makes her potential tenure a little more complex than the comparisons with Hannah B would imply.

I think Gabby would be a more interesting/different lead though.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, phlebas said:

After this last episode, I'm more into the idea of Susie being the next lead.  I think she made some mistakes, but I think this whole "how can you sleep with someone else if you love me" makes her potential tenure a little more complex than the comparisons with Hannah B would imply.

I think Gabby would be a more interesting/different lead though.

I like them both, I think Susie says "like" way too much but is otherwise pretty much perfect for what the producers want and now has a compelling angle as most viewers are mad at Clayton and on her side. Gabby makes me laugh but her slurred way of speaking would need to be improved a little bit to carry the show. I think they'd both be decent with a little media training. 

• Love 3

My *guess* regarding the ending…both Gabby and Rachel dump him.  He “realizes” he lives Susie after all.   She’s still in Iceland since if f3 leaves after being eliminated that would be a huge spoiler.   Anyway, he decides to give Susie another chance…she realizes that he only made that decision after forgetting dumped by the other 2 so she leaves too.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

My theory - Based on what some of the girls said at the end of WTA (one asked Clayton if he was OK) I'm guessing he is rejected by all. The final two dump him after they find out neither one was special to the mega-jawed-one.

He may try to reconnect with Susie but she will hopefully tell him "no way" after having experienced his temper tantrum. The sight of Clayton angrily ordering poor Susie to leave as she worried that she had somehow spoiled the experience for him will not be easily forgotten. I vote for Susie for bachelorette but with some sort of training to get rid of all the LIKES.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 1

This is from US magazine recapping his appearance on Kaitlyn’s podcast. 

I know Reality Steve says he proposes to Susie and she turns him down….but with what he is hinting…do they decide to try again?   Does he get back with Shanae?   Or did Sally’s appearance on TWTA have more meaning than we realized?

55C7B026-60AF-4F46-B85B-6CC9A908E9EE.jpeg

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 1

Just saw the promo of Jesse knocking on Clayton saying I’ve got some news that is going to change everything….I think that’s Jesse telling him Susie hadn’t left yet (not that she is able to leave….if she left Iceland before the other two that would result in a spoiler).

• Love 2
14 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Just saw the promo of Jesse knocking on Clayton saying I’ve got some news that is going to change everything….I think that’s Jesse telling him Susie hadn’t left yet (not that she is able to leave….if she left Iceland before the other two that would result in a spoiler).

Someone needs to knock on Clay!-un, preferably with a brick.

• LOL 5

Jesse was on Daily Pop.  They asked him what he thought of how Clayton acted.  Jesse agreed he was wrong.  But he said it was Clayton's journey and he had to let it play out that way.  Jesse was asked if he would be back as host.  He never really answered.  He enjoyed doing it... blah blah blah.  It reminded me of when Kaitlyn was asked the same question.  Neither one seems to know yet who will be hosting future shows.  

• Love 7
On 3/8/2022 at 2:57 PM, LakeGal said:

After reading that I wonder if the Producers promised Susie the Bachelorette role to get her to come back.  It would explain why Susie decided to return after walking out.  I doubt Susie ever really wanted Clayton.  

I totally agree

Susie is no dummy, she's been in the industry for a while. She's a Bachelor superfan, she was supposed to be on Colton's season which I'm so glad for her it didn't happen.

She was "convinced to come back" aka she is the new Bachelorette. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1

Here's the full summary:

Whatever the case, here’s what to expect on what went down in Iceland. I did not see the episode myself, but lets just say I heard indirectly from someone who did, so this is a paraphrase of everything I’ve heard:

-At the final 3 rose ceremony, the “Rose Ceremony from Hell” as they’re calling it. Clayton has already sent Susie away, so that leaves only Rachel and Gabby. Clayton tells both of them that he’s in love with them, and that he was intimate with both as we’ve seen numerous times all season in the promo. Both of them walk away crying to make you think they’re leaving. They don’t. Clayton practically begs each woman to stay and they do. He ends up giving a rose to both of them.

-Both Gabby and Rachel then meet Clayton’s parents.

-After Gabby and Rachel meet his parents, Clayton makes the decision that he wants to talk to Susie still. This I believe is when we saw in the promos of Jesse knocking on a door. That’s him going to Susie’s room to tell her Clayton wants to see her.

-They meet up, Clayton apologizes for how everything went down when they last saw each other, and he asks her to stay. She agrees.

-Susie then ALSO meets Clayton’s parents.

-After all 3 women have met Clayton’s parents, Clayton decides that he’s in love with Susie and makes the decision to send the other two home.

-Clayton speaks with both Rachel and Gabby separately in their hotel rooms, telling them that he wants Susie and that he’s in love with her.

-Been told that Rachel was more sad at this, and Gabby was more angry at him. We kinda see a glimpse of that in the promos. He pretty much just begged each of them to stay at the final 3 rose ceremony, to then only turn around and let them go a couple days later because he’s in love with Susie.

-There is a final rose ceremony day. Clayton has a ring, and Susie arrives in a final rose ceremony dress like a regular final rose ceremony we’ve seen in the past.

-At this final rose ceremony, I had reported two weeks ago that Clayton proposed and Susie rejected the proposal. That did NOT happen. However,…

-Clayton did tell Susie he was in love with her. Susie tells Clayton in return that she is NOT in love with him, and she walks away.

-Clayton leaves Iceland single.

-In terms of what’s happened since that day, with all the interviews Clayton is doing, it’s making it seem like Clayton and Susie have somehow rekindled. I’ve never been led to believe that Clayton is with Susie, and while I think he’s single, I really have no idea if he is or not. I guess that’s where the “nobody knows the endng yet” comes in. Because he definitely left Iceland single, so I guess it’s just a matter of where any relationship with Susie stands now. A lot on the table in terms of what could’ve happened these last 3 months. Some signs have pointed to them being back together, and some haven’t. We will see on Tuesday night where their relationship stands.

-There is zero chance he is rekindling anything with Gabby or Rachel. They have nothing to do with anything since they left Iceland. So Clayton is either back with Susie or he’s single. I’ve been told single, but it’s nothing I could get confirmed. A full blown, “Yeah, we patched everything up after Iceland and we’re dating now” would shock me. But maybe they’re trying to rekindle something I guess is a possibility. Just a weird way to start a relationship between these two. It’d be very similar to Colton & Cassie. We’re gonna see Susie tell the guy to his face she’s not in love with him and leave him single. Any relationship going forward would be them trying to convince us that she really likes him as much as he loves her. Can it happen? I guess. Likely to lead to a long term relationship? Hard to believe.

-I expect the “Bachelorette” announcement to come Tuesday night, and my GUESS right now is it’s gonna be Gabby. Nothing solid, not confirmed, but after hearing some more things this weekend, that’s who I’m leaning towards. Also at our “Bachelorette” announcement, I expect them to bring out 5 guys from her season like they have in the past, since all the guys on the next season arrived in LA this weekend and have been quarantined. I only have one guy I know for sure, and others I thought I had looked to be cut last minute since they’re active on IG. But we’ll know who the men are shortly, and once they’re released (even though I’ll be on plane Wed morning when it happens), I’ll be posting their last names and IG and anything else I can find on Twitter and IG as the day goes on.

Link: https://realitysteve.com/2022/03/14/claytons-finale-spoilers/

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Woah!  Letting Clayton know Susie was still around (where could she go, the F3 go home together so no spoilers based on who leaves first) so he dumps 2 of his 3 loves.    

Susie had better not have taken him back…she’ll look like an idiot.   And even during the dinner last week, she expressed concern for the other two ladies.  

eta…it is going to be EPIC when Clayton dumps the two for a shot with Susie.  

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Jesse said we may think we know who the next bachelorette is  - but we don't.
I didn't watch Colton's season as I was annoyed that they picked him for his status as a virgin, so I don't know how bad it was for Cassie - but I'm wondering if it might be her they are going with for Bachelorette?

If it's not Susie, I hope that doesn't mean that she is dating Clayton after all!
I'd rather see Susie than Gabby.
I don't want to be mean but Clayton needs to find a woman through normal routes where he will be forced to treat her properly.

• Love 3

I would like Rachel as the bachelorette. I barely remember Cassie and I can’t stand Gabby. I actually thought Gabby was one of the least attractive women there and coupled with the shoulder coats and sounding drunk, just no.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Woah!  Letting Clayton know Susie was still around (where could she go, the F3 go home together so no spoilers based on who leaves first) 

It's so weird that after the dumping, they all fly home together!
I'm thinking Clayton must have known this - he must have known Susie was still in Iceland. During Michelle's season I think Clayton himself had to wait to fly home -they had footage of him hanging out with her students after Michelle let him go.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I would like Rachel as the bachelorette. I barely remember Cassie and I can’t stand Gabby. I actually thought Gabby was one of the least attractive women there and coupled with the shoulder coats and sounding drunk, just no.

I too would rather it not be Gabby and would prefer Rachel if its not Susie. Here's to hoping Reality Steve is wrong about Gabby. I've gotten to the point where I skip seasons if I'm not interested in the lead. I skipped Colton and did not watch Katie's season either. I also don't like Kaitlyn as host. I hope Jesse takes over as host of Bachelorette.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Melonie77 said:

I too would rather it not be Gabby and would prefer Rachel if its not Susie. Here's to hoping Reality Steve is wrong about Gabby. I've gotten to the point where I skip seasons if I'm not interested in the lead. I skipped Colton and did not watch Katie's season either. I also don't like Kaitlyn as host. I hope Jesse takes over as host of Bachelorette.

If Gabby had actually stuck to her decision to refuse the rose, I wouldn't have minded her as Bachelorette. She sounded pretty eloquent when she was explaining to Clayton why what he'd said about picking whom he loved "the most" was so insulting to her. She even dropped the faux-slurred Jennifer Tilly voice for a bit. But then Clayton and/or the producers persuaded her to stay, and all of that went out the window. When she was meeting his parents, she was back to her "dingbat" persona.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Kerri Johnson said:

What's this about the next Bachelorette being shocking?

The internet is obsessed with Gabby.

Who else can it be?

I'm still wishing for Susie, but we still don't know if they are dating or not.

People are obsessed with her why?  If she would talk like a normal person it might be ok.  Id prefer susie or rachel.

what about Teddie?  Or the dark haired gal that was on the two date with Shanae?

The actual ending was worse than what RS was able to piece together. Susie gave all the right responses before leaving and then inexplicably reaches out to Clay-Man to take him back after all. Clay-Man is all smug that he got the girl despite treating everyone like dirt. Bad, bad Susie!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

The actual ending was worse than what RS was able to piece together.

RS was right about what happened in Iceland but wrong about everything that happened afterwards. He said Clayton and Susie didn't get back together and that Susie would be the next Bachelorette.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

I saw online that the Bachelorette will air over the summer. I wonder if that means no Paradise? 

Bachelorette usually starts airing in May or June.   Then BiP in August, so I think we can get both.