Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 26: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

It couldn't have been Pardeep? 

Nope.  Reading about this guy, it's like they threw in all the general characteristics of past bachelors, blended them all together and we get this guy.  Christian.  From smack dab in the middle of America. Former athlete. 

Supposedly, he just stood out to the producers as authentic but the producers have been terrible at picking bachelors.  Maybe I'll like him more on Michelle's season than I think but I'm struggling.

I always knew they'd go back to a white guy but there's a way to be different

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

It couldn't have been Pardeep? 

Nope.  Reading about this guy, it's like they threw in all the general characteristics of past bachelors, blended them all together and we get this guy.  Christian.  From smack dab in the middle of America. Former athlete. 

Supposedly, he just stood out to the producers as authentic but the producers have been terrible at picking bachelors.  Maybe I'll like him more on Michelle's season than I think but I'm struggling.

I always knew they'd go back to a white guy but there's a way to be different

On the plus side…he is working on his MBA, so at least he should have some intelligent conversations???

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

On the plus side…he is working on his MBA, so at least he should have some intelligent conversations???

Not everyone who's working on (or has) an advanced degree is intelligent. Case in point, Pieper on the current BiP season.

• LOL 9

Haven't posted for a while because of real life activities and personal concerns.

Teddi Wright got the first impression rose according to RS.

The destinations for this season will be Houston, Texas; Toronto, Canada; Vienna, Austria; somewhere in Italy (?) and Iceland. The latter will be the overnights and FRC. All from RS.

• Love 6

The overnight dates and final rose ceremony will be in Iceland (from Reality Steve):

Here we are, 4 weeks through Michelle’s season airing, and now after last night, we’re down to the final 3 on Clayton’s season as the final 4 rose ceremony was last night at the mansion. Not to mention, Jesse Palmer posted a pic on his IG stories this morning on a plane again. Everyone’s headed to Iceland today for overnight dates and final rose ceremony. And still no “official” announcement that Clayton is the next “Bachelor.” Well, we did have Jesse Palmer’s IG post a couple weeks ago that was the two of them and it was hashtagged #Bachelor. But nothing from the network on who it is, nor anything about how the next season AFTER Clayton’s will also be another “Bachelor.” Or even why they’re doing it that way. I wouldn’t wait on any sort of answer on that one. They’ll just announce it and that’ll be that. This show doesn’t any answer real questions their fans have as to why they do things, so I wouldn’t expect them to all the sudden start answering.

Link: https://realitysteve.com/2021/11/10/the-bachelorette-michelle-episode-4-recap-fleiss-has-an-oopsie-theyre-off-to-iceland/

• Love 1
On 11/30/2021 at 10:33 PM, dizzyd said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4052b9b0b587b8501a0b3b7575e44581.jpegUgh, how did underdog even become his theme, that belongs to Rodney! 😡

What. The. Fuck? All I can think is maybe it was supposed to be Rodney but they just swapped out the apples for puppies and called it a day. The marketing dept didn’t even bother switching out the tagline. 

Rodney practically had a whole storyline with “the underdog” used in reference to him no fewer than 3 times this past episode. This is not Clayton’s “thing.” The only thing we know him by is The World’s Best Fort Builder or 5th-Grader Approved. 

Sure, and we believe a handsome, tall white dude who was a pro-football player and has a good professional job is an “underdog.” Do they want us to get angry about it? Maybe it’s subliminal because hate-watching is still watching as far as they and their sponsors are concerned?

• Love 9
(edited)

Here are the list of dates being spoiled during filming:

Page Six and Just Jared have posted the pics on the group date which will be a Baywatch Theme back in October.

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/08/new-bachelor-clayton-echard-pictured-on-group-date/https://www.justjared.com/2021/10/08/the-bachelors-clayton-echard-spotted-filming-a-group-date-in-l-a/

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Useful 1

Reality Steve has posted the spoilers up until the F3:

Rose Ceremony #1 (LA) 30 women down to 22

Yesterday, BachelorNation.com released the bio of Clayton’s women. Back on Sept. 25th, 33 women were released on the “Bachelor” Facebook page as potential contestants. 3 women who were in that initial cast list never made final cast: Breauna Jade, Kara Gandy, and Salley Carson. In terms of what happened with Salley Carson, I tweeted this yesterday:

So while we will see Salley on the show (which is why she was on yesterday’s cast list released by the show), we’re getting into semantics because she doesn’t actually make it to night 1. She doesn’t get out of a limo, or is part of the cocktail party or rose ceremony. Everything that happens with her happened during quarantine and it looks like it was filmed, and she just chose not to ultimately come on the show.

Some of the limo entrances on night 1:

4×4 monster truck (Shanae Ankney)
Doctors outfit w/ lingerie (Kira Mengistu)
Arrived in Kangaboots (Melina Nasab)
Snake around her neck (Hunter Haag)

Claire got eliminated before the first rose ceremony took place because she got too drunk on night 1 and Clayton sent her home. At some point she called him a pussy, but I don’t know if that’ll get shown.

Teddi Wright got the first impression rose.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Claire Heilig (before rose ceremony), Daria Rose, Hailey Malles, Ivana Noble, Jane Paik, Lindsay Rae Dobbs, Samantha Jeffries, and Rianna Hockaday.

Rose Ceremony #2 (LA) 22 to 18

Group Date: This was posted a couple days before the date took place as they were looking for kids to be a part of a date:

Cassidy Timbrooks ended up getting the group date rose.

1-on-1: Susie Evans. As shown in the promo, they got to take a helicopter ride, then got to jump off a yacht. Susie got the rose.

Group Date: Bachelor themed obstacle course – Sarah Hamrick won. I believe Sarah got the group date rose as well.

At the after party of this group date is where Shanae started her issues with people in the house and it’s established at this point Elizabeth and Shanae just do not get along. They have an argument.

At the cocktail party before the rose ceremony, it’s found out either because she told someone who then spread it or something to that effect, that Cassidy Timbrooks was still texting a guy while she was in quarantine before she got her phone taken away. This news made it’s way back to Clayton, and even though Cassidy already had a group date rose from that week, he decides to take it away from her and send her home.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Ency Abedin, Kate Gallivan, and Tessa Tookes. Cassidy Timbrooks got sent home during the cocktail party of the rose ceremony.

Rose Ceremony #3 (LA) 18 to 15

Group Date: This is the one group date in LA I’m unsure of what happened.

1-on-1: Sarah Hamrick. Took place in downtown LA and they did a bunch of challenges. Apparently this was in front of people, but no pics ever got out from this date. Sarah got the rose.

Group Date: Baywatch themed where they had to compete in beach challenges. Gabby won the challenges and got extra time with Clayton and Gabby also got the group date rose. Pics from that date were spotted by paparazzi:

At the after party of this date, Shanae and Elizabeth’s feud continued and Shanae has isolated herself from most of the house.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Elizabeth Corrigan, Kira Mengistu, and Melina Nasab.

Rose Ceremony #4 (Houston, TX) 15 to 12

1-on-1: Rachel Recchia. They did the whole “small town in Texas” themed date. Not sure what city it was. Rachel got the rose.

Group Date: Tackle football game in pads at NRG Stadium. 7 on 6. The team with 7 ended up winning. Shanae wasn’t on the winning team but she ends up crashing the winning teams party and breaks their trophy.

1-on-1: Serene Russell. Went to Galvestion Pleasure Pier. Serene got the rose.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Jill Chin, Sierra Jackson, and Lyndsey Windham.

Rose Ceremony #5 (Toronto, Canada) 12 to 9 Eliza Isichei, Gabby Windey, Genevieve Parisi, Hunter Haag, Marlena Wesh, Mara Agrait, Rachel Recchia, Sarah Hamrick, Serene Russell, Shanae Ankey, Susie Evans, and Teddi Wright.

1-on-1: Gabby Windey. Definitely involved a helicopter ride and I have video (somewhere) of them walking in a park and sitting on a park bench. Gabby got the rose.

Group Date: 9 women on roast date hosted by Canadian comedian Russell Peters at Archeo restaurant. A lot of references made to Shanae not being liked by the group and if she was gonna somehow show up on this date.

2-on-1: Genevieve Parisi & Shanae Ankney. Niagara City Cruises at Dufferin Islands Park. Shanae was sent home on the date.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Hunter Haag & Marlena Wesh. Shanae Ankney was eliminated on the 2-on-1.

Rose Ceremony #6 (Hvar, Croatia) 9 to 7

1-on-1: Teddi Wright. Teddi got the rose.

Group Date: Unsure of this group date.

1-on-1: I believe this was Sarah Hamrick by process of elimination:

-It’s not Gabby or Serene because they had 1-on-1’s last episode
-It’s not Genevieve bc she never gets a 1-on-1 this season
-It’s not Eliza or Mara bc they’re eliminated at the rose ceremony
-It’s not Susie bc she has a 1-on-1 next episode
-And Teddi already had the first 1-on-1 of this episode
-Only leaves Rachel & Sarah as possibilities for this other 1-on-1 in Croatia and I don’t believe it was Rachel.

Sun 10/24 – Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Eliza Isichei & Mara Agrait.

Rose Ceremony #7 (Vienna, Austria) 7 to 4

Going into Vienna, this is the episode before hometowns. I don’t know if this was a “if you get a rose on your date, you advance,” or if they just had dates and had a rose ceremony at the end. All I know is the end result of who the 4 remaining women were once they left Vienna.

1-on-1: Serene Russell. Hofsburg Palace.

1-on-1: Susie Evans. She got the “Pretty Woman” date here and in the promo you see a woman in a long red dress in Vienna. That’s Susie.

Genevieve Parisi was sent home at some point during this episode without going on a date. I don’t know who approached who first, but it was established that Genevieve and Clayton just weren’t a match and didn’t see it long term, so he either sent her home or she left. Not sure how it’ll be shown.

There might’ve been a third 1-on-1 in Vienna to go along with a group date, but I’m not sure of the particulars since I don’t know how this pre-hometown date episode was structured. All I know is Genevieve went home while in Vienna, and then…

Rose Ceremony/Vienna Eliminations: Sarah Hamrick & Teddi Wright. Genevieve Parisi first one to leave this episode.

Episode 8 (Hometowns) 4 to 3

Tues 11/2 – Susie Evans (Virginia Beach, VA)
Thurs 11/4 – Rachel Recchia (Orlando, FL)
Sat 11/6 – Serene Russell (Oklahoma City, OK)
Mon 11/8 – Gabby Windey (Denver, CO)

Tues 11/9 – Rose Ceremony Elimination: Serene Russell.

That’s all I have up to this point. The final 3 women (Susie Evans, Gabby Windey, and Rachel Recchia) all made it to Iceland for Overnights and Final Rose Ceremony. Since I don’t have the spoiler on that yet, I don’t want to speculate on how it shapes out.

I will say that there was something posted by one of the final 3 women recently on social media that may or may not mean something. I have it recorded just in case, but it’s one of those things where right now, when I don’t know who the final 1 is, it can be looked at two different ways. However, if this girl ends up being the final 1, I definitely think this is something that can be looked back upon once the season is over (or the spoiler is out) and you can say, “oops, somebody slipped up and this was a sign she was the final 1.” I’ll let you know either way once I find out. But when I saw it, it definitely made me go hmmmmm…

I will keep you updated on any news I hear regarding the final 3 women this season and how it shook out in Iceland. Clayton has said in interviews he found love, so he’s definitely with one of those 3, and most likely engaged. I doubt he’d be saying he found love in his post-show interviews and they’re just dating. Especially when all the guys on his season who vouched for him said he wants to be married and have kids. Not to mention, we know how hard the show pushes and engagement at the end of this thing, so yeah, not really breaking news to say that he’s most likely engaged.

Link: https://realitysteve.com/2021/12/16/podcast-265-and-column-claytons-episode-by-episode-spoilers-up-to-the-final-3/

Edited by ApprenticeFan
correct spelling
  • Love 1
On 12/2/2021 at 1:37 PM, JenE4 said:

What. The. Fuck? All I can think is maybe it was supposed to be Rodney but they just swapped out the apples for puppies and called it a day. The marketing dept didn’t even bother switching out the tagline. 

Rodney practically had a whole storyline with “the underdog” used in reference to him no fewer than 3 times this past episode. This is not Clayton’s “thing.” The only thing we know him by is The World’s Best Fort Builder or 5th-Grader Approved. 

Sure, and we believe a handsome, tall white dude who was a pro-football player and has a good professional job is an “underdog.” Do they want us to get angry about it? Maybe it’s subliminal because hate-watching is still watching as far as they and their sponsors are concerned?

I think they meant underbite.

• LOL 4

Can someone type in the names of those spoiled for final four?  I can’t load this page very well with all of the Instagram photos.  It keeps making the page jump around and I can’t get to the part of what I am looking for. Thank you!

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, alexa said:

Can someone type in the names of those spoiled for final four?  I can’t load this page very well with all of the Instagram photos.  It keeps making the page jump around and I can’t get to the part of what I am looking for. Thank you!

Susie, Gabby, Rachel and Serene. 

• Love 4

This Susie feels like she was grown in a lab by producers to be the next Bachelorette if she doesn't win. She just has that look that this show likes, kind of a Hannah Brown/Becca Tilley/Jojo mix and she seems nice and bubbly. 

From episode 2 thread

There you have it, Susie is possibly our next Bachelorette.

I'm rooting for her instead of Gabby, even though Gabby brings diversity.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Kerri Johnson said:

From episode 2 thread

There you have it, Susie is possibly our next Bachelorette.

I'm rooting for her instead of Gabby, even though Gabby brings diversity.

Does she?  I guess I don't know enough about Gabby.  

Is this the first season that we don't have spoilers of who wins? I can't remember another season where spoiler steve didn't know by now.

The last time which didn't have spoiling on winning The Bachelor/ette season was Jake. Reality Steve began doing spoilers since Ali's season and he had named every person who has won in The Bachelor/ette but some were very wrong.

7 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I'd be surprised if Suzie isn't the winner.

She's campaigning on social media with her family to be Bachelorette,.

On 1/31/2022 at 11:37 AM, Jax7917 said:

Is this the first season that we don't have spoilers of who wins? I can't remember another season where spoiler steve didn't know by now.

It's Rachel

(edited)
5 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

Is that confirmed ? 

No. It has been rumored. Reality Steve will wait for the official confirmation who wins Clayton's season. Rachel is the Madison Prewett of the season, both ladies have a strong chemistry with the lead. We know the F3 besides Rachel, Gabby and Susie. When Madison was the rumored clear winner of Peter's season until Hannah Ann won that season when RS revealed days before that finale.

She's campaigning on social media with her family to be Bachelorette.

As for Bachelorette news, Elizabeth could be getting the Bachelorette role despite her early elimination. Waiting for Susie if she does not win Clayton's season could be the second Bachelorette later in the year. It would be the same as Katie and Michelle from last year. One in summer (May-August) and in the fall (October-December), each with 9/10-week episode run.

If you check various season previews, Gabby and Rachel are present in the F3 rose ceremony in Iceland with a meltdown gets started before the ceremony is about to start. Gabby cries when she locks the men's bathroom and Rachel also cries on a stairs.

An Icelandic news article states that rose ceremony at Harpa Concert Hall in Reykjavik on November 17, 2021, with the crying drama takes place. Another Icelandic news article that the final rose ceremony in Ingolfsskali restaurant outside of Reykjavik on November 21. Clayton stated that he's hoping a ring for a promise and the final rose. Filming ended on that date.

Edited by ApprenticeFan

Elizabeth desperately wants to be the next Bachelorette. She's retweeting and liking every comment that supports her or suggests she should be the Bachelorette, as well as promising to "spill the tea" at WTA and even posted a photo shoot she did where she's laying on red rose petals in a red gown, very much looking like a Bachelorette promo. I kind of hope it will be someone who goes a bit farther and maybe isn't as thirsty for it, but that's just my personal opinion. I liked Elizabeth fine on the show, but we barely saw her or got to know her other as an adversary for the terrible Shanae. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SallyAlbright said:

Elizabeth desperately wants to be the next Bachelorette. She's retweeting and liking every comment that supports her or suggests she should be the Bachelorette, as well as promising to "spill the tea" at WTA and even posted a photo shoot she did where she's laying on red rose petals in a red gown, very much looking like a Bachelorette promo. I kind of hope it will be someone who goes a bit farther and maybe isn't as thirsty for it, but that's just my personal opinion. I liked Elizabeth fine on the show, but we barely saw her or got to know her other as an adversary for the terrible Shanae. 

If she spills the tea, she’s going to take herself out of the running, if she is even seriously under consideration.  

• Love 3

Reality Steve released his new blog column about the ending of Clayton's season.

As mentioned all season long, I’d been hearing so many different things, but nothing I could ever confirm, or nothing that ever seemed to come from a source that could back it up with anything more than “this is what I’m hearing.” And that’s just never been good enough for me to run with. However this past weekend I had some conversations with sources that provided at least a little more clarity? You’ll still have questions no doubt because what I’m about to say is not a detailed breakdown of what happens from the final 3 on, something I made perfectly clear yesterday. I also never said anything yesterday about having info on whoever Clayton chose. So here’s what I got for you. A few different points:

-When Clayton was doing pre-season interviews, he said he’d “found love” this season. Obviously never said whether he was engaged or not, but once he said that, I assumed that meant he chose someone and, considering we’ve only had Juan Pablo, Colton, and Matt in the last 12 seasons or so not propose, I assumed he was engaged and I just needed to find out to who. That’s now changed. I don’t believe he ever got engaged at the end of this season.

-Which then brings us to, “Well who did he choose?” Tough question. All season I kept saying I didn’t know who Clayton chose, that’s why I never reported anything. Yet I got asked it on a daily basis. When the IG accounts reported Clayton chose Rachel, I didn’t say anything because 1) I don’t base my info on what IG accounts say and 2) I had never been told by a solid source he chose Rachel.

-So over the weekend, there were 3 things I was told that I feel confident in reporting now:

1) Was told that this season does NOT have a traditional ending
2) Was told that he was NOT with Rachel
3) Was told that the there was no finality to the season in Iceland

So what does that mean? Well, it could mean a lot of things, but I want to point out two things that kinda back up what I just posted. First, Mike Fleiss’ tweet from yesterday about something “historic” this season. Now we all now Fleiss is the Hyperbole King when it comes to this show, but he tweeted out yesterday before I said I was gonna share what I’d heard about the finale that he had a historic announcement. Then during the show, he tweeted this:

Kinda lines up with 2 of the things I was told over the weekend in that there’s not a traditional ending and there’s no finality to the season in Iceland. It’s very easy to say “no one knows how it will end” if there’s no finality in Iceland. Fleiss is a lot of things, but if Clayton picked someone in Iceland and he’s been with her ever since, Fleiss wouldn’t tweet that just in HOPES that I didn’t find out. That would make no sense. He wouldn’t put himself in that position for me to prove him wrong. So yes, while he is a pompous ass pretty much all the time, he’s not lying in that tweet. Even though I don’t have specifics of what exactly that means, I think it’s safe to say that it not having a traditional ending means we’re not going to have it down to 2 women on final rose ceremony day, he picks out a ring, one woman arrives and gets dumped and the other woman shows up and they’re engaged. Pretty certain now that’s NOT how this season plays out.

Also, a couple weeks into the season, Jesse Palmer did this interview where he specified that something (or things) happen this season, shocking thing/s, that weren’t even shown in the promo. Of course everyone’s been dissecting that promo since it came out, but this show isn’t dumb. While it did give some stuff away about WHO was in it and the location/timing, there is zero context, along with other things that happened that we clearly don’t know about. So I think that also feeds into what I heard over the weekend. The host of the show is not going to flat out lie. They may embellish, they may skirt around certain topics, they may even evade in their answers, but if the host says that shocking things happened this season that weren’t in the promo, he’s not lying either.

So what does it all mean? I don’t know. I don’t have all your answers like I told you. But I really do believe the 3 things that were told to me I just mentioned are legit. However, by saying I was told he was not with Rachel, I’m not saying that means he’s either with Susie or Gabby. I wasn’t told anything on either of them. I’m just reporting what I was told about Rachel and that’s that he’s not with her. You might ask, “Does that mean he’s not with her now, or wasn’t with her at the end?” Again, I don’t have an answer to what that means. Was just told he’s not with Rachel.

I’ve also been led to believe that Clayton has absolutely NOT had any Happy Couple visits all season which, again, falls in line with the 3 things I reported today. Outside of her trip to LA a few weeks ago where she was seen in pictures with some of the women from this season, Rachel has not been in LA once since November. And on that trip, she was back home on Monday after being in pictures and hanging with the women on Saturday. I don’t know where people get these reports about her having Happy Couples with Clayton. I have yet to see zero proof of anything. They just assume, which then turns into fact. I’m here to tell you everything I was told led me to believe he’s seen NO ONE on Happy Couple visits since filming ended.

With no finality in Iceland, and with a non-traditional ending, that doesn’t mean that Rachel might not be in the picture come ATFR. Or Susie. Or Gabby. All I was told was alluding to that he didn’t pick Rachel in Iceland. Or leave with her in Iceland. Or anything like that. I don’t know about whether or not a final rose ceremony even happened, who the final 2 were, did Susie leave at final 3 – not told anything about those things. I know, it’s a little confusing, which I knew it would be because that leaves quite a few options open. He’s single, he’s in love but has to convince someone he’s not in love with the other two, etc.

So much speculation and guessing and, I just wanna stick with what I know and feel solid reporting, and that was those 3 things told to me over the weekend. You can all take that how you will and form your own theories. I’m not throwing any out because I know I’ll be held to a completely different standard than anyone else who reported they know he’s with Rachel, it’s SOOOOOO obvious, and they’ve been seeing each other since filming ended. Not what I’ve been told. So I guess it’s my sources up against theirs which, c’mon, we know they don’t have any. Anyone reporting Clayton chose Rachel in the end is doing that strictly based off the edit and nothing else. If they had sources, why haven’t their sources told them anything all season? Yawn.

We do know he told 3 women he was in love/loved them, we do know that Gabby and Rachel are at that rose ceremony after the “intimate” comment walking away crying, we do know we have yet to see any footage of a final rose ceremony day in Iceland and we’ve basically seen nothing past that final 3 rose ceremony except for last night they added the talk with his parents. Even if we do see a shot of a final rose ceremony day in Iceland in future promos, doesn’t necessarily mean anyone actually shows up for it. Definitely a few scenarios still possible here and now the narrative will change from all the people who told me it’s Rachel, it was obvious, and I don’t know anything. Ok. Whatever you say.

Anything I hear going forward from a reliable source, I’ll let you in on. Speculate away!

This is getting crazy right now. First season since Brad's 1.0 season not to have a traditional ending.

Link: https://realitysteve.com/2022/02/22/the-bachelor-clayton-episode-7-thoughts-what-i-can-report-about-the-finale/2/

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3