Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Every time I see his fake concern face and hear his condescending tone my blood pressure spikes. I hate that patronizing son of a bitch. 

It's a bit triggering.  You know he's sitting there thinking "I'm logical.  Because I'm a MAN.  So I will act CALM.  And say LOGICAL THINGS (and he doesn't make sense).  She's being emotional. She's a woman.  She doesn't make sense.  She's just saying these emotional things and not thinking straight and I'll use my logic to end this conversation."    And it's totally not working how he thinks it's working but he thinks he's fucking smart and has this thing alll figured out.  

Yeah, I want to throw a wasp nest in his face.  I'm with you.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If I click on one of those ads then it messes up the algorithm for me for a week, ugg!

The site timed out for me for a minute.

I wonder what happened to Rene? Everyone please put a chip on “Irrelevant Guest”, if you haven’t.

These "friends," are red shirted crew member on the Enterprise...expendable.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
26 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hmmm…y’all need some more entertainment. Y’all need some Bingo. If you spot any of the below, please lemme know! If you get five in a row, lemme know with a BINGO! 45BEC0C6-9BB7-4F1E-AF33-9AFAD4118637.jpeg.b7f4fcf5af212082f453bca3bb6b86c6.jpeg

Ha, this is awesome! I think I already have bingo. 

• Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Angela's loaded for bear, isn't she? She'd dying for a fight. But I'll bet you a million bucks that she won't pick one with Andrei. She knows he won't back down and will laugh in her craggy face. She'll take off on Yara, Shaeeda, Liz. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
24 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So in 2024 we decided to go for it and booking a Viking cruise. We will visit Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Hungary. Life is short and we always wanted to do one so saving this year!

Congrats, that is going to be great.  I’ve never been on a Viking cruise but I have family members that go frequently and love them.  It’s a great thing to look forward to.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Ha, this is awesome! I think I already have bingo. 

I wonder what an anti-bingo card would look like, with events that would never happen on the show.  A square for "Angela shows some class" might be an example.

If the show drags a bit, not that it ever would, share some of your own ideas for the anti-bingo card.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, OneGuy said:

I wonder what an anti-bingo card would look like, with events that would never happen on the show.  A square for "Angela shows some class" might be an example.

Ed treats a woman with dignity and respect.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I wish Angela would only be allowed to participate by zoom and everyone else could just mute her when they felt like it.

Josh at the Single Life Tell All pointing to Deb: “Does anyone have a mute button for this one?”

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Angela is so damaged. 

She also looked better before the WLS and reduction.

Yes the weight hid the wrinkled, crappie skin. And her over bleached, thinning hair wasn't as noticeable 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Angela's loaded for bear, isn't she? She'd dying for a fight. But I'll bet you a million bucks that she won't pick one with Andrei. She knows he won't back down and will laugh in her craggy face. She'll take off on Yara, Shaeeda, Liz. 

Yara's pretty well armed. She may shoot back with both barrels.

• Applause 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Peeps, dying of boredom over here. Anyone have any fun stories to share from their holidays? Anyone get or give a super gift? 

got the freaking flu. Didnt feel better till Friday afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 6

Shaeeda married Bilal, because her clock is ticking and he’s a Muslim. And yes, she expected him to be able to support her. Crazy talk!

Please let someone knock this heifer (Angela) on her ass. Just once.  

As a Black American, I’m doubly embarrassed- that someone might see her and think that we all act like this and that a Black man would allow himself to be disrespected in such a manner, because he sees her whiteness as superior.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Charlie and Andrei start a business together. Charlie quits drinking.

• LOL 9