Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Ok, NYC is exciting, colorful, iconic. Especially to immigrants, I suppose, for whom it represents…The United States. And Central Park and other locales can be beautiful…but I don’t think of Times Square as “beautiful” or “the epitome of romance”…hmm. The noise and lights give me a little anxiety, to be honest. And sometimes, yes, it smells like a “posey”. Not the flower (posie). Bilal could ruin any trip . To anywhere.

Thé muséums are wonderful as is Central Park

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Ok, NYC is exciting, colorful, iconic. Especially to immigrants, I suppose, for whom it represents…The United States. And Central Park and other locales can be beautiful…but I don’t think of Times Square as “beautiful” or “the epitome of romance”…hmm. The noise and lights give me a little anxiety, to be honest. And sometimes, yes, it smells like a “posey”. Not the flower (posie). Bilal could ruin any trip . To anywhere.

New York is exciting, but intense.  No one "retires" to New York for their golden years, that's for sure.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

God this entire season can be 10 episodes. It’s the same stuff every damned week. Usman needs Mom’s blessing, Shaeda wants a kid, Angela is an abusive hag, Libby and her family fight, Jenny mopes....

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
57 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bitch. Takes these needles outta her arm and give Jenny some good meds. That will entertain her while Sumit works.

Good idea. The good stuff is over the counter overseas.... 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

And here comes Bilal, trying to deflect and gaslight Shaeeda's friend. I am devoutly hoping that she will not stand for one iota of his shit. Don't let me down, Friend Shaeeda! Do not take the bait Bilal is so generously doling out.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope the alpacas spit in Libby’s and Andrei’s faces. And look how sweet little blocky headed Ellie looks in her cowboy hat! Libby is getting inspiration from their farm visit for another song for her album.

Her singing career will have to wait until after the baby is born... the world weeps about missing the singing. LOL. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

And sometimes, yes, it smells like a “posey”. Not the flower (posie). 

Correction: I hear that nowadays, because of the legalized marijuana laws, it does smell like “flower.” You can get high just walking around Washington Square Park.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

God this entire season can be 10 episodes. It’s the same stuff every damned week. Usman needs Mom’s blessing, Shaeda wants a kid, Angela is an abusive hag, Libby and her family fight, Jenny mopes....

I seriously wouldn't watch these shows if it wasn't for all of you being here.  Reading your snark and comments is a good Sunday (and Monday) night respite for me.  The show, umm not so much.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
Just now, tvrox said:

Her singing career will have to wait until after the baby is born... the world weeps about missing the singing. LOL. 

My spin instructor was teaching until she was almost 8 months pregnant. Libby is looking for an excuse to not work and rely on daddy 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
Just now, tvrox said:

I'm sure her devoted fans are all clamoring for more content from Libby, the Tampa Songbird. She will reluctantly grace them with the miracle that is her angelic voice, even through her weariness and pain. She's a saint, I tell you.

• LOL 12
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wonder if Bilal will take Shaeeda to a Broadway show?

Did I miss why or how Shaeeda has a friend in NYC? Does she live there?

I think they said the friend actually flew in from London.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

I seriously wouldn't watch these shows if it wasn't for all of you being here.  Reading your snark and comments is a good Sunday (and Monday) night respite for me.  The show, umm not so much.

SAME. I wouldn't waste my time with this dreck if it wasn't for you, my snarky pals. 

• Love 13

Is it my new TV or does Grangela have some kind of thing on the side of her lip?  It might be a wrinkle but it shows up every time she speaks.

Now, she's going through his phone calling randos.  Mikul dude: GIVE IT UP.  STOP IT. NOW.

• Love 7