Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Maybe it's me  My Father in Law has been traveling and is tired.   I ask "would you like ice cream".   Then, instead of opening the freezer and putting some in a bowl.  I drag him out to some DairyQueen - not very hospitable on the first night.

Also, it seemed like it was very late at night? Pitch black. I could understand if it was earlier. And wouldn't he want a full dinner, not just dessert? 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Bought some brandy at the store today. Do I need anything else? Uh, no, I still have a few coolers I haven't finished, a bottle of vodka, a box of wine, and probably another 14-15 bottles of various wine.... I'm good!

Are you sure? Sounds like you might need to get a bit more, just in case! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, renatae said:

Every time I see her capitalizing on this, I want to barf. Especially that commercial where she's wailing about wanting her mother to know "I love her!" Bish, if you treat her as you should, she knows.

She's yelling about wanting reassurance from someone who is on their deathbed because she needs it. 

• Sad 3
  • Love 3

I have to give some credit to Elizabeth, she is learning to speak Andrei's language and is communicating with her father in law.  I cannot say the same for Jennie that is not speaking Hindi and she is living in the country where spoken.

• Applause 3
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How about having a birthday party and don’t serve any alcohol? Hahaha, as if this bunch would go for that.

I like the idea. Charlie would probably arrive drunk, though.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Each week this show is getting harder and harder to get through.  Wishing you all a good night and a fine week!

It really is, these people are not fun to watch.  I only care about Jenny and Summit at this point.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8

This episode might be a 2/3 for me. This has been a very poor episode. The snark was enlivening, as always, but I don’t know if I can stomach Angela for another two or three months. She already upset me tonight, so I’m very nervous to see what comes up.

Anyway, you were all on fire tonite and I cannot wait to meet in this same spot with y’all next week! See you around the forums tomorrow! Have a great night! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 10

Another week of unsurpassed wit from the Snark Brigade. Tomorrow, spend a quiet moment thinking about Queen Elizabeth II and all that she meant to world. I plan to start watching The Crown as an homage to her. Be well and do something nice for yourself this week. I plan to.

• Love 11