Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Dang, that house is DIRTY. Why are they living somewhere else, to hide from The Parents Sumit? Seems expensive and ill-advised…

Jenny and Sumit always kept a dirty house.   I don't know how they can stand it. 

How much can it cost to get a housekeeper? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Does Sumit work or do these two just make heart eyes at each other all day? 🙄

He's her care-giver, cuts her toenails, washes her hair etc

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No newspaper articles or anything about Sumit in India? He's been able to be private and his parents know nothing about the tell all, the show, anything at all?

Exactly. There were cameras at their wedding. Surely, somebody has talked. His parents have to know.

4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I kind of like Jenny and Summeat but let's not forget this old lady stayed with this family and fucked their 20ish son at the time under their roof.

Agreed. It’s not just the age difference or the fact that Jenny is the biggest ninny alive, it’s the fact that Jenny and Sumit took advantage of the parents’ hospitality. For weeks and months. That was disgraceful and insulting to the parents. 

• Fire 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think he does some of the health benefits/Medicare calls too. 

He told me that IRS agents were on their way to arrest me if I didn't send him some Wal-Mart gift cards.

• LOL 15
25 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alternative theory, they’re scamming TLC to pick up the check.

Ok, that would actually be genius if true. Hmm, maybe I should try it. 

• Wink 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Is it me or does anyone else recall Jovi being quite a party boy, including the night before he was supposed to leave for Vegas, leaving very pregnant Yara at home?  Nothing grinds my gears like a hypocrite.

And he leaves her for a month at a time for his job.

• Love 11

Jovi is a fucking drunk. He is clearly wildly uncomfortable with the notion of being a husband and father. He's like a high school kid who treats his girlfriend like shit around his bros. 

No Jovi, you life does not "end" when you have a child. Your life changes. You can still have "fun". But you can't get trashed and go to the strip club every day. 

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

I thought that voice sounded familiar 

My favorite thing to do is to hang up on them right in the middle of their spiel!!  Then I just laugh and laugh.

I know.  It's an old lady thing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Jovi is a fucking drunk. He is clearly wildly uncomfortable with the notion of being a husband and father. He's like a high school kid who treats his girlfriend like shit around his bros. 

No Jovi, you life does not "end" when you have a child. Your life changes. You can still have "fun". But you can't get trashed and go to the strip club every day. 

Jovi wasn't ready to get married, but we all know that.  There's people on Pluto who know that.

• Fire 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He gaslights her. My hate for him is rapidly approaching that of Bilal. Immature asshole.

• Applause 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Snoozeville recap. Let me take this time to remind ya'll to go watch INMATE TO ROOMMATE. You will not be disappointed, I promise.

I asked Bill how he met Sharna, and then I started rattling on about penpals.  I haven't heard back yet, hopefully I can ease into the question of her wanting to bang him lol

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Jovi's shirt - When my Mother washed clothes she would occasionally spill bleach on a piece of clothing of mine.  It would then look like Jovi's shirt.  I would have to dye it or make it into a rag.   Can't believe these shirts are popular now.

• Love 6