Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

We have seen Jenny and Sumit for multiple seasons yet here we go having to sit through their intro again....ugh

Not only Jenny and Sumit but Jenny and Sumit STILL arguing about telling his parents.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I still can’t believe this dude catfished her and she was so desperate she still stayed with him.

Best part? She actually said he "made her laugh"!! Imagine, doleful old Jenny, laughing at anything? Never mind drab, personality-free Sumit having anything like wit or humor. I know I'm still laughing, anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Salty lemon water, a/k/a piss.

Nimbu pani. You can get it with either salt or sugar. I can't believe that Jenny's been in India for what, seems like years at this point, and doesn't know this basic thing? Read ONE book by an Indian writer and you find a reference to it. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I still can’t believe this dude catfished her and she was so desperate she still stayed with him.

Stayed with him and THEN started a relationship and lived with him and found out she was the other woman to a married man and STILL stayed with him!  Where is the self-esteem??

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

Nimbu pani. You can get it with either salt or sugar. I can't believe that Jenny's been in India for what, seems like years at this point, and doesn't know this basic thing? Read ONE book by an Indian writer and you find a reference to it. 

Maybe we can all take up a collection and buy Jenny a copy of "I Can Read About India." 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Seventeen minutes in and I am already looking for my bong.

Tsk tsk. You've been watching this long enough to know that you should have it by your side before switching on the TV!

Oh, and since it can't be said often enough, fuck you Bilal. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Jenny screaming and falling and his parents kinda give me life.

When I saw that,  for me the sky was a little more blue, the mountains even more snow capped, the ocean waves even more majestic. . . .

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Bilal likes 'like'. Like, y'know?

Like, really. Like she tried like, doing laundry and like the detergent bottle said "wash with like colors" but it didn't say, like, what colors.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tsk tsk. You've been watching this long enough to know that you should have it by your side before switching on the TV!

Oh, and since it can't be said often enough, fuck you Bilal. 

Yay, there's Pepper's first "fuck you Bilal" of the season, just a few days after the last one :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I thought he was dressed like Rolfe the Dog from The Muppets and maybe it was too hot to wear the head part of the costume. 

I love Rolfe's piano playing on the Muppets....he has my favorite playing style, good/sloppy 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Um, why are you worrying about backwash with your wife. Presumably you already have all her germs. 

So THAT's why he's sure she won't get pregnant! He occasionally touches her hand, (if she washes it thoroughly first), but other than that, well, that's too unsanitary for Bilal's refinement. 

• Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It may be a minority opinion, but I don’t blame Shaheedah from worrying about the prenup She’s worried that he’ll forget his first kids when/if he has others with Shae.

I agree but I have my doubts about the enforceability of that prenup.

• Love 3