Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Lord…I don’t know if I can slog through another season😩

We got you! Lean on us, your Primetimer peeps. We won't let you down. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I am sitting on the couch with my Bubly pineapply spahkly wahter at my side. The heat and humidity continue here. Add some fire smoke to the mix.

There's been fire in the local woods this week and the smoke is still in the air. I sympathize. 

Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Did Jibrish forget to put Miona's batteries in for the show, she has not uttered a word.

I think Miona's refusing to engage with this nonsense. And for this I salute her. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Evening all! This is it. Not sure if I’m going to watch whatever comes after this show next week.

I don’t blame you. HEA 7 will probably be the first time I won’t really be paying that much attention to a season.

• Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Does anyone believe Jibri would have really went over and tried to knock John out? He is going to knocked into another coma.

Oh I’m sure John gets into at least three bar fights by noon. Spahkles is no match. Space Cash on the other hand…

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, charmed1 said:

Oh I’m sure John gets into at least three bar fights by noon. Spahkles is no match. Space Cash on the other hand…

it would save the tell all if they actually got into a fight.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Here we go…Part Two!

Yeah, this is it for me. I'm watching 90DF UK on Discovery Plus but only until my $4.99/month "stay with us, don't cancel" deal ends, after which I'm cancelling.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:
5 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

We got you! Lean on us, your Primetimer peeps. We won't let you down. 

I appreciate your support!🥰 

It just makes me sad how much I used to love the show/franchise, couldn’t wait until it came on every Sunday night…now it almost seems like a chore. But I definitely would NOT still be here without all of you delightful snarkers!!!

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Backstage Emily looked like she was wearing an orange prison jumpsuit

Miona put on that hideous coat, says nothing, backstage arguing between Jibri and John and she says nothing.

I think John knows how to push and push someone into a frenzy then back off and let the other person look nuts. John is so enjoying the spotlight, he was built for this shit.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’m just here for the Spahkles flounce.

Same.  Ya'll need to watch INMATES TO ROOMMATES. First episode just came out on Thursday.  It's another Sharps Production. It's cross between 90 Day and LOVE AFTER LOCK up but not about finding love...well except for maybe the christian couple who work in some rehabiliate felons.

It is a snarkalicious feast that doesn't end.  All I will say is there is a child psychiatrist who denies he's a hoarder moving in one of his patient and there's a permanant plunger in the toilet.

There's also someone who looks like Betty and Mike's mom who has been penpaling for 5.5 year an man who has been in prison for 18 years and her husband is making up a list of rules like Angela did for Tony. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Bile’s ex went over like a turd in the punch bowl.

Which was her function. Maybe she got a nice bonus for it. 

It looks like John is going the way of Angela. Sharp labors under the delusion that we are utterly charmed by this graceless, loudmouth lummox. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3