Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ex wife is spoiling for a fight. 

At least the ex wife was smart enough to finally see what BileDuct’s deal is. No wonder she has no respect for Shae. And if I was worried that my kids would get cut out of his will/assets I’d be pissed too.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shae should cross stitch the word “Lecture” on a couch pillow. BileDuct loves him some word furnishings.

Yes, then hide a hairpin in there somewhere. Heck, I stitch, and would gladly volunteer to make the pillow.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 2

Jibri, the uneducated, untrained therapist has life advice for everyone on the show!

I am still processing the fact that Daveed beat him up/put him in a coma and Mahala responded by SENDING HIM TO MILITARY SCHOOL!

Edited by GrammyPammy
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Ex wife just flat out called Shaeeda a gold digger who came here with nothing but the clothes on her back. Fuck her with a rolled up prenup. 

And this wonderful man sits here and says fuck all to stick up for his wife.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Well what are your assets Shaeda?

shut up Jibri.

Theres something about Shaeda I can’t warm up to...

Shaeeda has no obligation to tell Shahiney anything. Shaeeda isn't marrying Shahiney. This isn't sister wives. 

• Love 12

Oh please with the oppressive word environment.  What does that even mean coming from someone with the most word art ever.

Also, screw you Shahida.  Shaeeda doesn’t have the history or context for that dilapidated house. Also shut up Tim.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Notice how Jibri only goes off on the women, Ari, Kara and now Shae and the ex, not the men. 

Doesn't want to jeopardize his hookup possibilities.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Notice how Jibri only goes off on the women, Ari, Kara and now Shae and the ex, not the men. 

Yes, I forgot about pointing to his misogyny. I believe he hates women, finds them threatening and constantly puts them down. He’s a pig.

• Sad 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Jibri, the uneducated, untrained therapist has life advice r everyone on the show!

I am still processing the fact that Daveed beat him up/put him in a coma and Mahala responded by SENDING HIM TO MILITARY SCHOOL!

Jibri must have spent exactly 5 minutes in military school.  He has zero discipline, can't behave himself like a person in public and refuses to do any "chores" in his mother's house when he lives there rent free.  I'm not sure I believe this "boot camp/military school" story of his.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11

I don’t see the point of bringing ex’s on this show, the couples are married, bring up crap with them, there’s plenty to talk about. Who cares what happened with an ex.

I can’t wait for House of Dragons next Sunday! 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ex wife just flat out called Shaeeda a gold digger who came here with nothing but the clothes on her back. Fuck her with a rolled up prenup. 

I think the ex-wife is the one who wants Bilolllol’s money. I don’t think he actually has any money. Anyone can rent a flash car and an Airbnb. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Jibri, the uneducated, untrained therapist has life advice r everyone on the show!

3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

NO ONE is going to take Bilal to task for his shitty "prank"?? Are these people on DRUGS?

Shahiney is as nasty as Bile. Why is no one telling her that she has no business policing Bilal's new wife. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Also, screw you Shahida.  Shaeeda doesn’t have the history or context for that dilapidated house. Also shut up Tim.

Tim has ambitions for a future with Sharp productions. If he's a good boy and toes the party line by advancing the spoon fed story lines, he might get another season on Pillow Talk. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bilal's ex lived in that house for two years? That's a long prank.

She could’ve at least called a plumber for that non functioning kitchen faucet covered in fake ivy…that’s what Shaeeda should’ve said.  2 years and you didn’t get out a paint brush or buy some real doors?  Gurrl…

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

NOW Bilal has nothing to say???

That's because he is in the state of disbelief that everyone does not see how wonderful that he THINKS he is!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I think the ex-wife is the one who wants Bilolllol’s money. I don’t think he actually has any money. Anyone can rent a flash car and an Airbnb. 

I have long posited that that house is rented, his cars leased, his fancy luggage and watches are knockoff, and that he has credit card debt up the wazoo. 

• Like 5
  • Love 9