Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!!! Yay yay yay.

And guess what??  I got it.  I have the interview for [insert dream giant global tech company here] THIS WEEK.   So stoked.

Let's gooooooo!

Edited to add...  crappy ex-husband got laid off 2 months ago and is still unemployed.  Oh well.

🤞Microsoft?  That is my projection.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She traded any vestige of hosting/journalistic talent for the secret of eternal youth. 

Bilal is quick to say "we both have faults". He's going to turn it on Shaeeda at every turn. 

she went to The Crossroads to make a deal with the devil, Robert Johnson style.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

So Kobe has a job, are they living in their own house or still with the parents? 

Thank you. The obvious follow up question that of course, Shawn did not ask. She’s a terrible interviewer.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hey Jabroni, even Tim could beat you up so shut the fuck up already.

But could he beat him into a coma? 

Just now, Gobi said:

Uncontrollable Nostril Hairs, coming soon to TLC. 

Its just a matter of time until "What's That Up Your Ass?" You heard it here first. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 6
6 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Jibri is still a clown

5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Jibri is such a poseur. Am I dating myself? Don’t care. He’s going to make me side with Ari and that’s unforgivable.

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Bunion is still training for the MMA circuit, thus he’s not actually working per se. That being said, the Weinbergs would never stand for their son-in-law to be doing manual labor like Kobe.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

2nd production prompt: Jabroni is on a rollercoaster of emotions.  Miona said it, too.

It looks like Tim & Kenny just provide more filler.  They'll pretend this is so fascinating.

Has he maybe had some uh, drug help?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

WTF is this? I don’t watch Pillow Talk because I despise Tim and all the rest. Now he’s sitting there backstage with Kenny like Statler & Waldorf? I’m out. I’m not watching this scripted aggression they’re doing onstage. 

• Sad 5