Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

And the lesson here of this entire show is:  You can be a total twat and someone will end up marrying you anyway.

So there's hope for me! 

• Hugs 2
  • LOL 7
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Emily sort of apologized for being a miserable hag? And Thais’ dad still hates Patrick’s guts. That’s all I got from this episode so far.

Yeth and Yes!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

You can tell Bilalzebub is poor.

If he ACTUALLY had money they would have had the wedding in a hall or elsewhere.

He's all bullshit.

We thought he was a poseur who thinks a lot of himself from the jump. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

You can tell Bilalzebub is poor.

If he ACTUALLY had money they would have had the wedding in a hall or elsewhere.

He's all bullshit.

If the wedding was close to Christmas, good luck to doing that.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Do we think that’s Miona’s Natural hair? Or extensions?

They're extensions.    And the pulling her hair so tight all of the time is not only pulling the hair out on her forehead, but on the back hairline by her neck.    She needs to investigate wig companies for her next product to sell.    I hope Miona doesn't help with the arch assembly and placement, or something will fall right out on camera.  I think the permit for Joshua Tree limits the amount of time for the ceremony, as well as the number of guests, and vehicles. 

It sounded like Emily's dad called his grandson Covid. Maybe I should listen more closely?   I think Kobe's the first person on this show with a conscience, but I wish he would tell Emily's dad right after the ceremony.  

Shaeeda looks beautiful.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

All I ever thought of was 'how can I get out of the circus part and just hit city hall?'

The only thing I ever really imagined was an evening wedding and champagne and snacks after. No dinner, no dance, no big church thing. Relatives for 2 hours max.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Sorry I fell asleep  zzzzzzzz and just saw t(e clock

How could you sleep when all a quiver with anticipation for this show?

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I can’t believe they are bringing back Angela & Michael.  Come on, how gullible do they think we are.  

I would love to see 90 day UK but I don’t have discovery plus.  I read HBO Max and Discovery Plus will merge into single streaming service.  I have HBO so I’ll have to see when that’s going to happen.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

If the wedding was close to Christmas, good luck to doing that.

Yes and no my friend.

I agree with you but if you seriously had cash, money talks and shit happens. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
Just now, endure said:

I JUST read that some place in Cameroon is one of the worst places in the world to live!

No, I don't think so.......the worst place is where Emily and family is.  Wherever Emily is, it is a bad place.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6