Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Wow Mo is getting a green card and the whole family is comig to the US!!

He obviously thinks he's going to import all of his family, but even getting his mother will take years.    He's the one who has to sponsor them, not Yve. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

TThe wedding song 🎵 will be a guitar solo  version of chantilly lace avi has an ugly face

I'm sorry but Avi is just a tiny little child.  He can't help it.  That toadface of a mother now.....

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It is strange because she is not overweight…just…jiggly? Kinda like Darcey

Some bad decisions were made in selecting that dress. She could have picked a more flattering fit and cut and looked like a million dollars. I can only surmise that she is in dire need of an eye exam. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
Just now, charmed1 said:

They dressed Kelly Clarkson like ye olde bar wench in this Wayfair commercial

Are those extra wide belts her signature look or something? I don’t think they’re very flattering 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

When you have employment, can communicate your wants and needs, can be a life partner to someone.

None of the 90 day couples have achieved all 3. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Am I the only one sick of Annie cooking in bed? Speaking of that when does 600lb life come back?

600 LB, those people are too lazy to cook in bed.  I have been tired of Annie and her schtick after season 2 and did anyone watch her and David trying to force her brother to America for a whole season.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why is her dad so against the wedding?

No one knows. 

Well, we made it, peeps. Thanks for all the laughs, you were on FIRE and I laughed a LOT. Have a wonderful week. See my fellow gluttons for punishment tomorrow night for Seeking Sister Wife. I love you all! MWAH!

• Love 11

Y’all, I have to admit that I am starting training tomorrow for my new summer and weekend job! I am super excited to meet new people and join another support group! Please wish me good luck as I embark on this amazing journey! It’ll be fun!

• Hugs 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9