Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Ew! Please don’t lift the veil…oh no, he did it! The lashes are way too much. Bini is dressed like Triumph the Insult Comic (free Triumph!). I know why Areola’s face bothers me so much. She looks like the Littles. They were a family of rodent people who lived in the walls on a Saturday morning cartoon, I haaated the Littles. Areola looks just like Lucy Little.

image.png.dc0678d232b8ab154acbab0538d44b18.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I still can’t tell the difference between Ari’s sister and Emily’s

They are members in good standing of the Irritating, Overinvolved, Nosy, Bitch Sister Club. They all look alike after awhile. 

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is Whitney wearing Kabuki makeup?

I think it looks remarkably like Patrick's mother's makeup from last week.    It's very Kabuki. 

Please tell me couple #7 on HEA won't be either Shaeeda, or Ari and their boring stories. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Maybe Jibri's mom and dad have a good reason not to travel out of state?    

I'm guessing it involves ankle bracelets.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's still hanging on to hope. She has a bus schedule in her bra in case she and Leandro need to make a run for it. 

Yve's friend literally looks like an alien. What is wrong with those brows? WHY

Like in The Graduate! 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

There are some beautiful parks in the Princeton area. Why did Ari insist on having her wedding in such an ugly synagogue? 

She wanted a religious ceremony?   Getting married in a church or synagogue isn't "fashionable" now, but it always was and still is a traditional choice.

• Love 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

She wanted a religious ceremony?   Getting married in a church or synagogue isn't "fashionable" now, but it always was and still is a traditional choice.

She needed to remind Bunion that she’s the boss, and since they had a Jewish ceremony in a synagogue, she’s the one who will continue to decide what their religious practices are. It’s a power move.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I think his neck has doubled in size and now his face is smaller in comparison. Or the camera angle. Regardless, he’s like a Tim Burton reject. 

I said elsewhere he looks exactly like the troll doll I had in 6th grade. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Almost 20 minutes to go.....we can make it !!!!!  Let's hold on!!!

Running through hell wearing gasoline underwear after sliding down a bannister made of razor blades would be less painful but I’m sticking around for you all. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Am I the only one sick of Annie cooking in bed? Speaking of that when does 600lb life come back?

I was just reading some old 600 Pound Life live chats this week. I miss our Wednesday Fat Chats. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Am I the only one sick of Annie cooking in bed? Speaking of that when does 600lb life come back?

I can't find any indication that 600 lb will ever be back.    

Shaeeda and her sister should open an online giant hoop earring shop. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I, for one, couldn’t give a single shit about Shae and BileDuct. I’d rather worry about getting up early tomorrow morning to call the washing machine repair man at the ungodly hour of 9AM.

If you're lucky, you'll have a hunky repairman like we did a couple weeks ago.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 3
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Can you have a Jewish wedding outside? I know many Protestant churches allow it, but Catholics don’t. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2