Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

More importantly, since Thais and Patrick are in Miami, what do y’all think the Vase is doing?

It's holding John's vomit from his hangovers. 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 7

I thought Thais is 'family oriented'.  In Hawaii it's common for multifgenerations to live together permantly. Hell and in this economy people are moving home too.

How would she like her ass put out on the streets in a month's time.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I thought Thais is 'family oriented'.  In Hawaii it's common for multifgenerations to live together permantly. Hell and in this economy people are moving home too.

Doesn’t she live with her dad?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I am sick to the back teeth of every couple on this uber shit sandwich of a show whining and bleating about their “doubts” 24 hours before their weddings. Get a new line, guys.

The entire Sharp productions writer's room needs to be fired, forthwith. A clean break, guys. Its for the best. A roomful of chimps could come up with better storylines. 

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Thais's "family orientation" extends only to her family, silly!

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If Jibri’s mom was my therapist I’d find a new one immediately after seeing her on this shit.

I suspect she works for an agency that takes state insurance, giving her clients no choice.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Thais and Patrick have been without John for two episodes now, in Boston and in Miami.  Thais isn't even making the point that there's less stress without him.  She's still mad that he's around at all. 

And, actually, it's weird that John wouldn't have visited his mother or been invited on the yacht with Patrick's like-brothers business associates.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I love how welcoming Patrick is. He wasn't lying when he said he'd be happy to have that sour-faced girl's father live with them. 

• Love 5

I dunno why but Patrick just reminded me of an old interview Christian Bale did and said Tom Cruise was his inspiration for His performance as Patrick Bateman….said there seemed to be nothing behind the eyes and his joy always seemed manufactured 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Thais and Patrick have been without John for two episodes now, in Boston and in Miami.  Thais isn't even making the point that there's less stress without him.  She's still mad that he's around at all. 

And, actually, it's weird that John wouldn't have visited his mother or been invited on the yacht with Patrick's like-brothers business associates.

It was a business trip and Patrick knows what would happen if he brought his brother.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Patrick and John have different mothers don’t they?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Maybe brows isn't Patrick's mother. The family seems to have random connections and multiple step-people.

• Love 6