Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Kobe is dignified. He's polite and speaks respectfully. Emily is just a harpy. I generally don't talk about body size, but hers feels like it adds insult to injury because she always looks so sloppy. That butt has way too much attitude for someone built like a human fire hydrant. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Are Kara and Guillermo getting married in a cafeteria?

After the ceremony, they all grab a tray and the lunch ladies fill their tray compartments with pigs in blankets and stuffed mushrooms.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Kara and Emily managed to find nice men while being total shrews and I have a cat that I made promise won't leave me if he finds his manic pixie dream-human and I'm not just a place holder OH GOD SO ALONE

• Hugs 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Kara and Emily managed to find nice men while being total shrews and I have a cat that I made promise won't leave me if he finds his manic pixie dream-human and I'm not just a place holder OH GOD SO ALONE

I know the feeling.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Wink 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I feel like I need to tell ya'll to watch HOLLYWOOD HOUSELIFT WITH JEFF LEWIS. It free to stream on FREEVEE/AMAZON PRIME.

Mira Sorvino's husband is hot and if you like Jeff Lewis before, he's not as much of an ass anymore.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Go to the Dominican Republic and find yourself a nice lifeguard or bartender! Or maybe Zied has a friend.

• Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It looks like by the end of the night the dress will be down to her kneees

And her head will be in the toilet as she vomits.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Please baby jeebus let there be only 1 more episode of this shit show before the Tell All.

What's to tell? They couldn't come up with enough material to fill the episodes!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

That's it, they're all shrews. There's another one on Love in Paradise that's like them too.

It reminds me of Shakespeares,Taming of the Shrew, wonder how flattered they'd be if someone told them they're the reincarnation of the character.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Sister Patrick, I'm about to give you another black eye. 
I thought she was warning Thais about Patrick's addiction, but nope, she's just being bitchy. 

Bring the car around. We'll go to Worcester or Gardner or whatever central Mass hellhole they live in and give her what for. 

"Do you think you can make Dallas your home? Do you think you're not a money grubbing grifting tart?"

Here comes the family friend. I bet she has no filter and speaks her mind. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Wait…didn’t Cesar Milan get into trouble for training dogs the wrong way or something? 

They're listed under  under Other TV Talk, and Genre Shows, Veterinary and Animal Rescue Shows, on the last page. 

Maybe showing ads about people sleeping and apps to help you sleep on a TV show that's putting me asleep. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

It looks like they went to a stranger's wedding reception and asked, "Can we borrow one of your layers?"

Or the production assistant that was supposed to order the cake tested positive and everybody forgot to handle their assignments. 

Mom Patrick is pretty rough around the edges. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 4