Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shae should open up yoga studios, start a franchise, make a ton of money and then when they inevitably divorce, she can tell BileDuct to GFY.

Does this protect her and her assets….it is bullshit

• Applause 2
  • Love 2

Oh Bilal...a really good lawyer can shred any pre nup but sure, go on believing your little piece of paper “protects” your “generational wealth.”

• Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shae should open up yoga studios, start a franchise, make a ton of money and then when they inevitably divorce, she can tell BileDuct to GFY.

I am positively living for this outcome. 

YES SHAEEDA SEE A LAWYER. 

• Love 7

Bilal does not realize if they divorce she can still get alimony or a settlement, your pre nup can only protect pre marital assets. Why are they not getting wills drawn up? That is where he can state what goes to his kids, not the pre nup.  

Does Shaeeda realize that Bilal pays child support and alimony to the ex so that is less for her.

• Love 8

Oh, so the only reason for divorce and the pre-nup to go in effect is if she does something out of pocket. Not perfect Bilal with his Liz Taylor length of ex-spouses. I hate him.

• Love 5
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I hope Shaeeda either sees a lawyer or better yet go back home.

How are Gerbil and Miona affording these matchy match outfits?  

To their credit, they're re-wearing the sweaters.  The weird part is that they're matching while just sitting at home.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

I hope Miona checked the temperatures at Joshua Tree.   Her eyeliner and entire face makeup will either melt off, or catch on fire.

Why doesn't Jibri and Miona go to the ocourthouse in SD?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Bilal does not realize if they divorce she can still get alimony or a settlement, your pre nup can only protect pre marital assets. Why are they not getting wills drawn up? That is where he can state what goes to his kids, not the pre nup.  

Does Shaeeda realize that Bilal pays child support and alimony to the ex so that is less for her.

Pre nups often have alimony and child support clauses.  

Also, didn’t the ex-wife remarry already?

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • Love 7

Why are they all acting like Miona is some kind of heinous combination of Lady Macbeth, Yoko Ono and Lucrezia Borgia? Jibri's parents are sitting there looking like they're heading to their own executions because Jibri is getting married. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And get the Black Serbs to play, thus enhancing their “resume.” 🤣🤣

Too pricey, they'll have to get a Black Serbs tribute band.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, greekmom said:

How is this house a castle?!?!?

Is she on drugs?

Have I drank too much brandy?

Yeah what was that building? It was a weird mish mash of a house, a catering hall, a church, some historic building... 

• Love 5

I want Shaeeda to go to a lawyer and get a fair prenup drawn up.  Nothing wrong with prenups, they prevent messy divorces.  Just cannot be one sided.

I also want her to add kids before 40. For shits and giggles an d make Bilahzebub sweat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why are they all acting like Miona is some kind of heinous combination of Lady Macbeth, Yoko Ono and Lucrezia Borgia? Jibri's parents are sitting there looking like they're heading to their own executions because Jibri is getting married. 

No one is good enough for their little boy.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I hope that Grandma Jibroni tells Mahala that she's not only going to the wedding, but she's also officiating it.  

• Applause 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Pre nups often have alimony and child support clauses.  

Also, didn’t the ex-wife remarry already?

I am sure no matter what is in that prenup would not add up to a substantial amount of money so really they are arguing about a pittance.  

Shaeeda would be smart to leave her money in her home bank and never mention what she has in that account.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7