Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, TMI said:

ari has no money but has bucks to stay in hotel...get hair  done and  purchase a too small sparkly dress to wear...reality?

It looked Motel 6-ish. Meanwhile, Ari acts she’s going to a title fight at Caesar’s Palace. And running to the ring to celebrate with her man was pure narcissism. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, ChiMama said:

It looked Motel 6-ish. Meanwhile, Ari acts she’s going to a title fight at Caesar’s Palace. And running to the ring to celebrate with her man was pure narcissism. 

Shades of Rocky and Adrienne.  

• Love 3

Omg.  F you Ari for killing Bini’s dream and controlling him.  And I hate Kara and her perky self.  It was cute in high school maybe (to her friends and her) but the cutesy eye expressions are not very adult. 

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I think Bilal triggers everyone who has ever been on a date with an asshole. I really love the National Portrait Gallery. It’s such a beautiful place, but the first time I went was with an ex who is a huge asshole. So I avoided it until I decided to keep going multiple times to erase his stench. I hope Shaeeda doesn’t associate all these outings that should be fun, with this asshole. He acts like he’s doing her a favor every time he takes her out.

Love the National Portrait Gallery! Their cafe/courtyard is a great place to spend a few hours. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

So, is this Win 1 or Win 2 of his total MMA history?  

#2 apparently. His first win was in Iowa in 2017 when he was here with his ex-wife. 

• Fire 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Emily's thuper exthited about the ghastly, gaudy, 1 karat thee thee diamond  ring and inthists on a thuper expenthive wedding. 

FIFY

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6

I’m not going to fall for next week’s preview and conclude that Emily is pregnant. TLC has fooled me too many times and now I’m suspicious about their editing. We see her buying a pregnancy test then her voice from the public rest room saying “oh ****.” It’s probably because there’s no toilet paper or something dopey like that. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I think I know exactly where Floppy’s house is now…I’ll see if I can find out if it’s an Airbnb/

I’ve seen some similar houses on Walnut Hill Lane near Hillcrest in North Dallas. That’s some pricey real estate there!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I had family stuff today so missed the chat.

What's up with that? Are you from some foreign country where family is important?

• Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, firefly said:

I have to admit that I was triggered when Bini was choking out that guy. I had visions of George Floyd and it really did scare the crap out of me.

Man, that was such a hard stretch of time for me. I kept worrying that the same thing would happen to me someday.

11 hours ago, ChiMama said:

It looked Motel 6-ish.

It reminded me of 80s senior prom.

8 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

And why is she wearing a cocktail dress to a sporting event?

I know, right? She looked fucking ridiculous. This is wrestling, not prom.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Still 45 minutes to go. I could have used a bigger bong.

Off topic, but last Friday I had a crown and a root canal on the same tooth.  I sprung for laughing gas and it wasn't taking.  The hygienist asked, "Well do you smoke pot?  That could delay the effects."  I was like, yeah no.  Hey no shade being thrown here.  I am a licensed teacher in a state where it is illegal, so no.

12 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Bilal swears he’s got Bezos or Gates type money. You have two school age kids, a baby Benz, and a pre-fab McMansion. You’re not balling, dude. If anything, Shaeeda should be mindful of HER finances so she’s not on the hook for your kids or ex-wives.

Very good point.  If I was marrying a man with kids I would insist on a prenup.  I would want to make sure kids don't take everything and I am high and dry if Hubby passes with nothing written down.  Death and money make people.....weird.  And not in a nice way.

12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bilal has a true genuine smile on his face. Its the sight of Shaeeda's terror that makes him so happy.

It is really kinda scary to see him relish in her terror, isn't it?

• Love 5

At first I was doing major eye-rolling at how dolled up Ari was to go to a simple, insignificant MMA fight. The she bent over in front of the camera in that flashy dress and I almost spat out my vodka.  But I didn't. I choked it down because.....expensive. I was, however, shaking my fist at her at the same time. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Very good point.  If I was marrying a man with kids I would insist on a prenup.  I would want to make sure kids don't take everything and I am high and dry if Hubby passes with nothing written down.  Death and money make people.....weird.  And not in a nice way.

I hope she has enough of her own money to hire an independent attorney to go over the prenup with a fine toothed comb. I think I heard her mention that she wanted to make sure she was able to have a child on her version. 

I agree with the death and money comment. I have seen people get screwed over when their husband dies and he forgot to switch life insurance over or at the very least make provisions for. 
Especially if there are children involved. 

• Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Emily's thuper exthited about the ghastly, gaudy, 1 karat diamond ring and inthists on a thuper expenthive wedding. 

Thing was the tag was still on the ring.  You can see it when she puts it on and shows her family.  Then she has her thumb pressed up against it.

Lets see if I can add the picture

picture_1.jpg

Edited by pandaindisguise
Added picture
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Off topic, but last Friday I had a crown and a root canal on the same tooth.  I sprung for laughing gas and it wasn't taking.  The hygienist asked, "Well do you smoke pot?  That could delay the effects."  I was like, yeah no.  Hey no shade being thrown here.  I am a licensed teacher in a state where it is illegal, so no.

It is really kinda scary to see him relish in her terror, isn't it?

One of my cousins died last week. No will. The family farm goes to his brother and I guess the rest of the family will get proceeds of the sale of his house. Hope the brother is excluded. The farm should not be a case of passing it down to the current male heir.

Shaeeda should go over the pre-nup to ensure that she is taken care of financially and she is not left with nothing. The kids and the ex wife would want their full share.

• Sad 8
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

One of my cousins died last week. No will. The family farm goes to his brother and I guess the rest of the family will get proceeds of the sale of his house. Hope the brother is excluded. The farm should not be a case of passing it down to the current male heir.

Shaeeda should go over the pre-nup to ensure that she is taken care of financially and she is not left with nothing. The kids and the ex wife would want their full share.

If your cousin died without a will, his estate will be divided according to his state’s intestate law. The family doesn’t get to decide who gets what. (I think you’re in Canada, so maybe it’s different there.)

• Love 1
6 hours ago, pandaindisguise said:

Thing was the tag was still on the ring. 

I noticed that! I've never seen a real diamond ring that had a tag on it. Tags are usually put on costume jewelry. Plus she said it was 1 karat, which would be about $2500. Where'd she get that money? Daddy's credit card? She said she bought it "with (her) own money," but she doesn't appear to have a job. I also think it's super shitty of her dad to be pressuring Kobe to be the breadwinner when Kobe isn't allowed to work in the US yet. That means precious princess Emily has to get off her ass and get a job. Perhaps as a supervisor of horse stall muckers.

• Applause 6

Bilal is a straight up doofus. He KNEW the ferriswheel was the wrong time to bring up the prenup, but he did it anyway and totally undermined the romantic date he'd planned. Shae was spot-on to say the date seemed like a ploy to butter her up before dropping that bomb. Am I the only one who's noticed there's something up with Bilal's eyes? They seem weirdly glassy, immobile and lifeless. I just can't fathom whst Shae sees in him. It's certainly not his sparkling personality. The only thing in common they seem to have is religion. Not much of a basis for a marriage unless the marriage is entirely transactional. 

Did I hear someone mention that Kara was already married once before? Run, Guillermo. All of Kara's friends seem to want her to stay single so they can keep their party girl. Guillermo needs a more mature partner. 

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I noticed that! I've never seen a real diamond ring that had a tag on it.

I've often seen those little white tags on diamond rings when they're displayed in jewelry store windows, but they're usually turned so you can't see the price. 

• Love 5

She probably got herself a nice fake diamond ring.  That website Jewelry To Love has some good looking stuff and the prices are between $25 - $150 for rings.  That seems to be in Emily's budget, what with the no j-o-b and all.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I've often seen those little white tags on diamond rings when they're displayed in jewelry store windows, but they're usually turned so you can't see the price. 

Maybe she got a five-finger discount.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I made it through most of the epi (on demand) but had to turn it off when Kara--All Hail the Queen of the Airheads--came on. Cannot stand her. She is basically 30 (and looking every day of it) but acts half that age. The cold-shoulder tablecloth, I mean dress, was really ugly. As Veronica pointed out on Pillow Talk, this is the female whose forever shtick is Quirky Girl. While her parents have probably paid most of her bills. And to call your own self “charismatic”? Ugh...double ugh!! Run while you can. Guillermo!

Areola is just pathetic. Sequined cocktail dress up to your crotch to attend a fight? She should send the Leandro's GF, who bought her bras,  to buy her clothes. 

That d-bag on the ferris wheel...how manipulative to bring your fiancee on a "romantic date" so you can talk about your money paranoia. A prenup is not a bad idea--just, come on, man, have a little finesse and sensitivity. Materialistic tool. I just want to add that her hajib (headwear) really emphasizes how stunning she is. She can do better. Dump him!    

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Charmed1 upthread mentioned Bile thinking he has Bill Gates level of money. I don't know how many of you watch Real Housewives of Potomac, but one of the husbands considered himself "The Black Bill Gates". I am convinced this fool considers himself the same, but on a much higher level. He probably caught an episode, the whole time shaking his head, saying, "You old turd, I AM THE BLACK BILL GATES!" I'd be willing to bet my "Two Broke Girls" bank account on it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I noticed that! I've never seen a real diamond ring that had a tag on it. Tags are usually put on costume jewelry. Plus she said it was 1 karat, which would be about $2500. Where'd she get that money? Daddy's credit card? She said she bought it "with (her) own money," but she doesn't appear to have a job. I also think it's super shitty of her dad to be pressuring Kobe to be the breadwinner when Kobe isn't allowed to work in the US yet. That means precious princess Emily has to get off her ass and get a job. Perhaps as a supervisor of horse stall muckers.

Oh, she definitely got it from daddy. Daddy spoils her. These people do not understand the K-1 visa process, I tell you!

22 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Bilal is a straight up doofus. He KNEW the ferriswheel was the wrong time to bring up the prenup, but he did it anyway and totally undermined the romantic date he'd planned. Shae was spot-on to say the date seemed like a ploy to butter her up before dropping that bomb. Am I the only one who's noticed there's something up with Bilal's eyes? They seem weirdly glassy, immobile and lifeless. I just can't fathom whst Shae sees in him. It's certainly not his sparkling personality. The only thing in common they seem to have is religion. Not much of a basis for a marriage unless the marriage is entirely transactional. 

He wanted to put her in a frightening situation DELIBERATELY and then spring the prenup on her. He’s terrible.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 6/20/2022 at 1:45 PM, Frozendiva said:

I think Shaeeda is getting a pre nush (tee hee) and a will confused, the pre nup is just protecting any assets Bilal had prior to the marriage, that said...I hope Shaeeda did not set her sights on a rickety old house with no faucet in the kitchen sink because I think that is the only asset Bilal has.

• Love 4
On 6/19/2022 at 9:55 PM, Adeejay said:

With two divorces under his belt, no one knows better than Bilal that you can say, "till death do us part", but still cut and run when problems arise. I can totally understand why he is leery.  

You just know that those women left his sanctimonious ass.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Loren and Alexei are back on Pillow Talk tonight. Tim/Veronica, Molly/Cynthia, Kenny/Armando,

I can't bear Loren, and Alexei makes far fewer funny remarks than he did starting out. I will  mute them. I'm okay with the other three. Will watch later in the week on demand. I can feel glad there's no Brandon parents, Brandon/Jullia, Angela, Dean, Colt, Tom, or Potthasts.   

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Loren and Alexei are back on Pillow Talk tonight. Tim/Veronica, Molly/Cynthia, Kenny/Armando,

Ugh. I cannot stomach Molly at all. I'm a loud person but her shrieking and howling has me diving for cover. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ugh. I cannot stomach Molly at all. I'm a loud person but her shrieking and howling has me diving for cover. 

I can kinda see why that would get annoying really quick. For me personally, some of her and Cynthia’s one-liners are funny, but their laughs are EXTREMELY grating. When they cackle I sometimes feel like exploding fire out of my brain.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Y’all, I was ready to quit altogether last week. These episodes keep getting more boring and redundant week after week. The ep from two weeks ago sucked, but at least it had SOME substance. Episode 10 did not have that AT ALL, in my opinion. It was just another boring filler episode with no exciting moments whatsoever. So I really hope that TLC gives us a pot of gold this time around and doesn’t make me feel like I want to go to sleep during the show, because that happened last week. But anyway, I am so happy to be with you all tonite! Cheers and prayers for a great episode!

• Love 7

I’ve been hungover AF all day and haven’t moved from the couch. When you are more invested in Stranger Things 4 than Bilal being a monster to Shaeeda, then you KNOW that this season is already boring you the fuck out.

• Love 4