Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

A French-speaking father works just like the app! 

I was aiming for some snark there. On my commute to work I hear that ridiculous ad for Babel at least twice. And it only takes me 10 minutes to get to work.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

If you don’t want to co-parent, Emily, then why the hell did you bring Kobe to the US? That’s not how it works. 

I suspect that her father left the raising to mom, and Emily expected the same convenience. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

If you don’t want to co-parent, Emily, then why the hell did you bring Kobe to the US? That’s not how it works. 

So he can work and buy her a big house! (And give her teh sex)

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Her parenting tool kit consists of one thing, stuffing a boob in Koben's mouth. 

And having Emily’s whole weird family hover around to point out any time they think Kobe is making a mistake.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I was aiming for some snark there. On my commute to work I hear that ridiculous ad for Babel at least twice. And it only takes me 10 minutes to get to work.

He could write french words on the peanuts...

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Jenny, you have had such an interesting life with a ONT of life experiences.  Have you ever thought about writing a book?  I mean, I would read it immediately!!  It seems like you have such strength and wisdom....  Just a thought.  YOU ROCK!

Appreciated. I dont know if i have it in me to relive some of this stuff though.

The murder case involved teacher from Salem High School in Salem NH and the murder was in Lawrence Ma in 1994

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

That purple haired girl from Plathville irks me and I don’t even watch the show.

She'd REALLY piss you off if you had to listen to one of her songs!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This reminds me that I had an elementary school music teacher who was beaten, raped, and strangled to death by her ex-husband on her front porch. I saw it from afar because I was at the field across from her home at the time. I immediately went to my mom and told her to alert authorities.

Oh My gosh. That is horrible

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

So what exactly is going on with Ari's face because wow she looks very different from those flashbacks, and I vaguely remember her looking super different in the very beginning. Filler? Weight loss? I'm puzzled.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

In my case, my teacher got murdered by her husband who was also a teacher at my school. He was cheating on her and wanted out. Her murder involved a box cutter. It was awful

I had a co-worker who's husband killed her, and then turned the gun on himself. 

WTF

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, a nice family dinner. I'm afraid the full on brawl that erupted at the Family Libby's house sets a high bar, but hope springs eternal. 

Don’t forget family Chantel “ what you sayyyy”

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Petunia Pig at the wheel driving her intended. Her parents tricked them out with a sweet ride, that's leather in there, babies. Is one allowed to say Bini looks ghetto fabulous for his big night? Maybe EthioUtopian?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I'm surprised we never see any tender or playful moments between Ari and Avi.

That would require her to actually be a mom and parent her child. 

• Love 7