Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I remember him as Joey(?) in one of my soap operas in the late 70’s.

Yes! I can't remember which one it was, but I used to watch it after high school with my mother. 

• Love 6

I feel like Bunion is trying to weasel out of having kids with Shaeeda.  If I were her, at 37 years old; I WOULD RUN OUT THE FREAKING DOOR AS FAST AS I COULD!!! Run girl. RUN!

• Love 15

Oh man. I didn’t realize there was a new episode tonight. I just got home. Which scene did I miss? Sassy best friend who tells it like it is at TGI Fridays?  Weepy wedding dress shopping with hostile in laws? Visit to the immigration attorney’s office in an English basement? Furniture salesman who doubles as wedding counselor?

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
Just now, goofygirl said:

I feel like Bunion is trying to weasel out of having kids with Shaeeda.  If I were her, at 37 years old; I WOULD RUN OUT THE FREAKING DOOR AS FAST AS I COULD!!! Run girl. RUN!

Gurl is in danger

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I remember him as Joey(?) in one of my soap operas in the late 70’s.

Ray played Joey Perrini in Another World from 1978 - 81.  He had a sister named Angie. The Perrinis were the blue-collar family in Bay City.   

• Love 9

Shaeda wants her own child, but she doesn't connect with his two children.

Bile says that they're just getting to know each other, but they were spiritually married, and she's here on a fiancee visa.  

They can't keep the script straight.

• Love 8
Just now, charmed1 said:

Oh man. I didn’t realize there was a new episode tonight. I just got home. Which scene did I miss? Sassy best friend who tells it like it is at TGI Fridays?  Weepy wedding dress shopping with hostile in laws? Visit to the immigration attorney’s office in an English basement? Furniture salesman who doubles as wedding counselor?

They went big with the sassy friends who tell it like it is without a filter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

You missed Jibri and Miona whining at grandma's ranch while shoving horse manure.  The horse is on our side, he snorted, and got snot all over JIbri, it was epic.   Then, Miona wanted her beach wedding, and L.A. apartment, and Jibri said they would have a wedding on grandma's ranch, just down wind of the manure pile. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

No just shitass Bunion gaslighting Shaeeda AGAIN.. THIS TIME about KIDS!  Asshat.

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

They should have grilled Yve in an interrogation/intervention the moment she mentioned that she was importing a 23-year old, devout Muslim.  They should have asked her all the questions that they asked him.  

I half wonder if she asked them to bring up some of the questions they raised.

Yeah this seems very planned. I think she knew they were going to ask these questions. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Shaida (sp) has waves of desperation flowing off her - she wants a baby NOW.

If that's the case, and it is, she should make Bilal an ex.

• Love 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

Can I help?

I have a 12 pack of Dove soap handy. I'll bring it if you'll give me a turn. 

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Suzywriter, I had a husband like that, too. You always had to agree with him, but he wasn’t consistent so you didn’t;t know what he thought from day to day. It was a gaslighting master class.

I seriously should have poisoned him.

Instead, I gaslighted him at the divorce because he stole my lawn tractor when he left, so I cried at the divorce trial, and the judge made him pay half of my student loans. That's approximately 10 times the cost of my lawn tractor. I hope it cuts good grass for the bastard. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Ray played Joey Perrini in Another World from 1978 - 81.  He had a sister named Angie. The Perrinis were the blue-collar family in Bay City.   

I remember that he emphasized his Liotta accent so that they sounded even bluer around the collar. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4